Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (90908 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
40year old virgin hilarious

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2011
MY NAME IS KHAN (2010) Nice. smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2011
obinna5000:

MY NAME IS KHAN (2010) Nice.  smiley

You do get around lol cheesy MNIK ranks among my best films of 2010.

We should review it one day wink

@topic
I'm watching Batman Under The Red Hood (2010) right now. . . . cool

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2011
semid4lyfe:

You do get around lol cheesy MNIK ranks among my best films of 2010.

We should review it one day wink

People I've met have this big misconceptions bout Bollywood . . . they think it's always Romeo and Juliet with loads of singing.
I've not seen this. . . but if you're saying it's good, then I'm on it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
eldee:

People I've met have this big misconceptions bout Bollywood . . . they think it's always Romeo and Juliet with loads of singing.
I've not seen this. . . but if you're saying it's good, then I'm on it.

You are very right. Infact only last week i was looking for indian movies to watch. You should see bluff master. Noice. smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2011
@semid
Have you got a movie link and a sbtitle one too?? Please help me if u got one.

Emmz:

You are very right. Infact only last week i was looking for indian movies to watch. You should see bluff master. Noice. smiley

My problem is looking for subtitles that are in sync with the movie . . . I just gave up on MNIK, can't find the right subtitles for the one I downloaded.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semilove: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2011
three
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2011
@eldee and semid4lyfe
My Name is Khan was very impressive. A good Indian film.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by denzel2009: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2011
obinna5000:

@eldee and semid4lyfe
My Name is Khan was very impressive. A good Indian film.
Do you speak punjabi or how did you understand what they were saying?I have a very good HD stream of the movie but no subtitles.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2011
denzel2009:

Do you speak punjabi or how did you understand what they were saying?I have a very good HD stream of the movie but no subtitles.

@denzel2009
Mine was properly subtitled in English.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by denzel2009: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2011
obinna5000:

@denzel2009
Mine was properly subtitled in English.

Oh I see. I have just seen a link with subtitles.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2011
I am Number four typical sci-fi movie but was worth the watch

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 4:13am On Mar 20, 2011
That's it . . . no more foreign movies till I get the time, I had to try ot five different ones to see which one fit.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by InkedNerd(f): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2011
[size=14pt]Kill Bill: Vol. 2[/size]

I freakin' LOVE this movie--both volume one and two!!!

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by lalaboi(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2011
Rango . . .

I tot it was meant to be a comedy but ended up being too serious. , good animation nonetheless. .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2011
[size=13pt]How many stupid, sexual, frat boy jokes does it take to fill a 2-hour movie? That must have been the question on the minds of the makers of "The 40-Year-Old Virgin." With the exception of the chest-waxing scene (which seemed fresh and genuine, or genuinely painful), this unfunny, disturbing film should have been left on the cutting room floor or, perhaps, as a adjunct to the next "Porky's" movie. It was repetitive, predictable, and just plain dumb. This movie had a novel premise; unfortunately, it was lost in all the pubescent humor.

Shame on the reviewers who sang this film's praises and conned me into renting this!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[/size]

eghost247:

40year old virgin hilarious
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2011

[size=13pt]
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
This is my favorite Star Wars film.

I love the others, but this movie has something that is not in any of the other movies. This is the movie where we see Vader calling all the shots. There is only one scene where we see he is still taking orders.

This is the only film where we see Vader choking people to death. His actions in this film make him seem tame in Episode IV. In the other five films he is constantly under orders from the Emperor, Tarkin or the Jedi council. He is the ultimate villain in this film.

Yoda shines in Empire. The dialogue between Yoda and Luke is wonderful, and deeply moving at times. Amazing puppetry and voice work by Oz.

The best part about this movie is that you never really know what is going to happen next. Unlike the other two, where we know that the Death Star must be destroyed, this film keeps you guessing to the very end. 10/10 grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]How many silly, sexual, frat boy jokes does it take to fill a 2-hour movie? That must have been the question on the minds of the makers of "The 40-Year-Old Virgin." With the exception of the chest-waxing scene (which seemed fresh and genuine, or genuinely painful), this unfunny, disturbing film should have been left on the cutting room floor or, perhaps, as a adjunct to the next "Porky's" movie. It was repetitive, predictable, and just plain dumb. This movie had a novel premise; unfortunately, it was lost in all the pubescent humor.

Shame on the reviewers who sang this film's praises and conned me into renting this!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[/size]

oh come on take a chill pill yeah it was predictable and all maybe it is not a movie u will see twice
but it was stil funny
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2011
[size=13pt]eghost dear honestly speaking i dunno see any thing funny enough in that Movie - I regretted for wasting my time to see such a Crap! when I've got somewhere to go that day .LOL grin grin wink[/size]
eghost247:

oh come on take a chill pill yeah it was predictable and all maybe it is not a movie u will see twice
but it was stil funny

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Guchis(f): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2011
Unknwon

Didn't expect to enjoy it but i actually did - enough to want to see it again grin

Storyline was different and it wasn't the predictable type.

Nice.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2011
First film I watched today was Hereafter (2010). . .a film directed by Clint Eastwood  and starring Matt Damon. Film is slightly over 2 hours but I didn't notice cos it's a riveting, deep, profound and thought-provoking movie. . .I loved it. kiss

Watched The Mechanic (2010) immediately after that. Movie is kinda similar to The Transporter and Jason Statham acted the same kinda all action stereotypical roles he's known for but still I liked it grin. . .

I'm now watching Shanghai (2010). Movie is in chinese and that has dulled it a bit but luckily I was able to download a fitting subtitle. An interesting movie so far. . . . . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2011
Rango, Johnny Deep on point as usual

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2011
The Great Debaters. I'd not seen the movie and I was glad I did. I even managed to enjoy it even though I was depressed as hell today. Too many cool quotes you just decide not to take note anymore
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
eldee:
That's it . . . no more foreign movies till I get the time, I had to try ot five different ones to see which one fit.

Na big eshe if you nor watch My Name Is Khan o grin. As in, the movie is that GOOOOOOD and you know I don't hype a movie unnecessarily wink

The one I have is in hd mkv format and is just 654mb with a screen resolution of 1008 x 416 and it came inbuilt with the subtitle so I didn't have to download the subtitle file separately.

I think it was originally uploaded by ShAaNig or so. Let me dig around and see if I can help you with a download link.

Hope you don''t mind rapidshare download link sha? undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2011
@semid4lyfe
Dey download dey go. Nothing do you. cool

@topic
PRINCESS MONONOKE wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
@ eldee,

I got banned as semid4lyfe by the spambot cos I was trying to help you with MNIK cry

Like I said, na big eshe if you nor watch My Name Is Khan o grin. As in, the movie is that GOOOOOOD and you know I don't hype a movie unnecessarily wink

The one I have is in high definition matroska video format and is just 654mb with a screen resolution of 1008 x 416 and it came inbuilt with the subtitle so I didn't have to download the subtitle file separately.

I think it was originally uploaded by ShAaNig or so. Let me dig around and see if I can help you with it

Hope you don't mind RS dL links sha?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2011
@Semid

I can see your posts. . . saw the movie, so fucking good, excuse my french.
It's just made me see race in a whole different way, they do tell good stories these indians.
Loved It!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
@ eldee

Coincidentally, the last Indian movie I watched before My Name is Khan was like 10 years ago (2001/2002) and it was made by the same director (Karan Johar) who did MNIK and it starred the same peeps. . . .Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol.

It's titled Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. It's another classic. . .go watch it if you haven't seen it. grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by lalaboi(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2011
Th king's speech. . hope sai i never late. . .

the way these arsenal muchachos dey hype my name is khan, e be like say i go watch am 2mrw .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:01am On Mar 21, 2011
lalaboi, no be hype I swear. My Name Is Khan korrect pass Pheroshuwz sef grin grin

Watch am and you sef go testify. Me dey even hope se we go fit review am for the movie club soon

Meanwhile, I'm still on Shanghai (2010). . .had to leave it to go somewhere. Make I quickly finish am before retiring to bed

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2011
@semid4lyfe
We all know MY NAME IS KHAN is a good Indian film. cool Its better than most Nigerian films especially BLACKBERRY BABES. cheesy

I'm just waiting for Nigerian cinemas to show BATTLE LOS ANGELES, RANGO and THE ADJUSTMENT BUREAU. If not. . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2011
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
The Exorcist.

Hmmm, My name is Khan. Haven't seen it but the reviews being dropped suggests it's a must see. Semid, you know what to do wink cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.