Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (90907 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Tatase(f): 6:27am On Mar 14, 2009
DeReloaded:

I love Ricci but not big on romance movie. What did you think of it?

I thought it was really cute. I really liked it, but if you're not a fan of romance, you probably won't like it although it was really well done.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2009
Uncle wayward grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dinozzo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2009
Last film I watched was outlander, it was a pretty good flic, good acting from Jim Caviezel and before that I watched watchmen I was a bit disappointed because i expected more
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:02am On Mar 15, 2009
Interesting! shocked
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2009
dinozzo:

Last film I watched was outlander, it was a pretty good flic, good acting from Jim Caviezel and before that I watched watchmen I was a bit disappointed because i expected more

I know! I wasn't disappointed so much with watchmen but it didn't have that oomph. Some scenes fell flat. I watched punisher after Watchmen.

outlander was mediocre. I couldn't quite grasp what Jim was trying to get across to us the audience sometimes. He seemed lost for such an advanced being. Anyhoo, the dragon thingie was awesome. Loved the lights grin And that woman, where have i seen her before?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by justkunmi(m): 11:03am On Mar 15, 2009
iice
Watchmen is out? I've been out of the scene o, I need to get back.
Saw Valkyrie. liked it. then 'thick as thieves'. kinda lame movie. Antonio banderas and morgan freeman. The story's been over used. Cop and thief teaming up to rob a vault
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2009
Na real out of it you've been tongue
It's been out since the 6th
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2009
just finish watchin' -"BAISE-MOI" its an hot french film.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by proudly9ja(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2009
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Seanpoe(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2009
The last movie i saw was Watchmen, it also takes the award of the worst movie i've seen lately.
I struggled to stay awake.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dinozzo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2009
watching all the HK martial art films. Watched Saat po long starring Donnie Yen and Sammo Hung, good action flick and before that Flashpoint aka Dou fo sin also starring Donnie Yen, the last fight was fantastic watched it over three times. I am addicted to this hong kong flicks now, figthing scenes in HK flicks are much better than in the hollywood equivalents if you ask me.
Seanpoe:

The last movie i saw was Watchmen, it also takes the award of the worst movie i've seen lately.
I struggled to stay awake.

the film was a disappointment for me too, so much hype and at the end of the film i was like is that it
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by justkunmi(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2009
saw the international,
hnmmm. . kinda boring. . but i guess it was the whole theme anyway. .

saw Notorious. .
nice!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 3:18am On Mar 24, 2009
Confessions of a shopaholic angry Rubbish.
People that senseless need to be transplanted with new brains angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 3:26am On Mar 24, 2009
~The Score . . Robert De Niro,Marlon Brando
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Seanpoe(m): 6:21am On Mar 24, 2009
It looks like it's been a horrible month for movies, and I'm the number 1 target.
I went top see Doubt yesterday, my greatest fears were confirmed, it was slow, insipid and for the most part, looked pointless. I'm just glad the month's nearly over.
dinozzo:

watching all the HK martial art films. Watched Saat po long starring Donnie Yen and Sammo Hung, good action flick and before that Flashpoint aka Dou fo sin also starring Donnie Yen, the last fight was fantastic watched it over three times. I am addicted to this hong kong flicks now, figthing scenes in HK flicks are much better than in the hollywood equivalents if you ask me.
the film was a disappointment for me too, so much hype and at the end of the film i was like is that it
I love HK martial arts movies too, after the great Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen is my best chinese actor.
His moves r unbelievable and he choreographs most of his fight scenes, a true athlete and genius.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by justkunmi(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2009
@iice
shopaholic was bad
almost watched it the day I saw Valkyrie.
that bad?

u seen Pink Panther 2?
worth watchng?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2009
jk, i haven't read the book but i only recently found out it was a british book. Movies based on british material get lost in translation when converted into American. So yeah it was bad. I didn't find it funny which i guess should have been the center of the movie. I only watched it because my sis wanted to watch and even though she's into romantic and girly flicks - she thought this movie was crappy too.

Haven't seen Pink Panther 2. I will try to see it one of these days. I hope i would enjoy it, i mean steve martin was crazy stupid but he was funny nor irritating (in the first one i mean)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by justkunmi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2009
iice
no shopaholic for me then. .
saw the international,
i tot it was crap. .

can i talk wit u on Yim? i need ur opinion on something.
i'm jimkolex2002 on yahoo
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2009
The IM thing - its a complicated thing lol.
Could you mail me instead or rather i'll mail you.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by justkunmi(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2009
lol,
ok then, mail me
justkunmi@gmail.com
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2009
Ok done.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by justkunmi(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2009
ok done too
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dinozzo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2009
Seanpoe:

It looks like it's been a horrible month for movies, and I'm the number 1 target.
I went top see Doubt yesterday, my greatest fears were confirmed, it was slow, insipid and for the most part, looked pointless. I'm just glad the month's nearly over.I love HK martial arts movies too, after the great Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen is my best chinese actor.
His moves r unbelievable and he choreographs most of his fight scenes, a true athlete and genius.
yeah Donnie Yen his fantastic, flashpoint was just awesome, its hard to believe the guy is 46 or so now and why he hasn't made it in hollywood but when u look at it, Jet li hasn't really made films that good since he moved to the states except for maybe kiss of the dragon though he is making more money now. Donnie Yen speaks good english shocked

Still on martial art flics just watched Tom yum goong starring Tony Jaa, that guy reminds me of Jack Chan back in the days, simply awesome. I'll watch Ong bak starring the same actor, I heard thats his best film.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by DeReloaded: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2009
Haven't seen Pink Panther 2. I will try to see it one of these days.

Eww. Why??!

Stop letting jk's horrible taste get to you jare angry

tongue im not kidding
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by MrCrackles(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2009
Topic

Brashy murdered a GAY fella
! shocked cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by SeanT21(f): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2009
The Inside Man with denzel washington.What a stupid ending!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 2:34am On Mar 26, 2009
~Derailed ~Clive Owen ~Jenifer Aniston
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2009
dinozzo, check out The Warlords (Tau Ming Chong), Jet Li tried but Takeshi Kaneshiro was kiss grin
Ong Bak is a tight movie.

DeReloaded:

Eww. Why??!

Stop letting jk's horrible taste get to you jare  angry

tongue im not kidding

Lmao.  I was thinking more like when it gets on cable or something.

Did you watch Let the right one in?

mohawkchic:

~Derailed ~Clive Owen ~Jenifer Aniston

Crappy movie.  The plot derailed itself grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2009
iice:
Crappy movie. The plot derailed itself grin

~ cheesy . . .Tv was crap anyways so i didnt mind given my choices grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by justkunmi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2009
DeReloaded:

Stop letting jk's horrible taste get to you jare angry

Ah!! God o,
see the rep watching that stupid Eddy movie is giving me, embarassed

reloaded. .
ok, i'm clean. already. .
i've appeased the movie gods by deleting, destroying every trace of an Eddy in my possession. .
lol, grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dinozzo(m): 3:06am On Mar 28, 2009
I watched Knowing starring Nicolas cage, it was quite good and I liked the ending although it also felt incomplete. At least it was much better than Bangkok dangerous and Ghost rider
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by idycroft(f): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2009
Duplicity
i watched it because of Clive Owen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.