Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,085 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. (3047 Views)

Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) / Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff / Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Onyiridike:
It is a general belief among Nigerians that Igbo people are arrogant and proud.

Well, we can't condemn an entire ethnic group because of the sins of few people.

I am yet to meet anybody whose arrogance or pride could be compared to an Anambra man.

To an average Anambra man:

1. He is the ONLY Igbo man. He looks down on his fellow Igbos and other Nigerians as if they are less than his standard as a human being.

2. He is richer than everybody and even boast on an empty stomach.

3. He is the ONLY wise man while others are fools.

4. He is from Paris and others are rural dwellers.

Finally, I may be wrong since my analysis is based on ALL the Anambra people I have come across. There may be some humble ones but I seriously doubt it.

going by ur signature. which say

An industrialist in the making. I must provide jobs for
talented Nigerian graduates to reduce the
unemployment rate in the country. I hate nepotism aka
man-know-man. Therefore, you will ONLY work in my
establishment if you merit it.

I deduce you re just a hungry attention seeking dude..
get a job first then come talk to we proud anambrarians

4 Likes

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Onyiridike:
It is a general belief among Nigerians that Igbo people are arrogant and proud.

Well, we can't condemn an entire ethnic group because of the sins of few people.

I am yet to meet anybody whose arrogance or pride could be compared to an Anambra man.

To an average Anambra man:

1. He is the ONLY Igbo man. He looks down on his fellow Igbos and other Nigerians as if they are less than his standard as a human being.

2. He is richer than everybody and even boast on an empty stomach.

3. He is the ONLY wise man while others are fools.

4. He is from Paris and others are rural dwellers.

Finally, I may be wrong since my analysis is based on ALL the Anambra people I have come across. There may be some humble ones but I seriously doubt it.

chaiii see painment

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Men Are Cowards --- My Encounter / Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians / Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.