Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept (2367 Views)

5 Successful Ways A Shy Guy Can Toast A Girl / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by lordkit3(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls Need help urgently on how i can toast this girl and she will accept , i just chatted with her ystday then will meet 2day so i want to ask her out through chatting. Pls gv me the steps on hw to approach her that she will accept my proposal
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by missKiffy(f): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mtsheew undecided
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by LEvuls(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
u wan toast am na bread

3 Likes

Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by Sexxkillz: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na you see girl. Na you know how she be. Na you chat with am. Na you know how she reply.

But I'm to tell you how to toast her?
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by Freshboi: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bros, you need Jesus. At your age and shoe size, you no fit toast woman? angry

1 Like

Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by styno22(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Just buy toaster for market, then go oshodi under bridge u go see agege bread, buy one with two egg and sardine, brake d egg mix with d sardine rob for d bread then toast her with d toaster, am tell u she must accept. Thank me later
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by Afrok(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Op why the rush? Hot soup licked when hot dey burn tongue and throat, take am gently and be urself unless u wan chop and clean mouth, then hurry up before another butterfly see ur nectarcheesy.

In my intimate female friends' voice; Kenny, "u know how to have ur way". Time is the giver of all things...
I don't have steps to give u coz i no be "oshomo".
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by godofwar666(m): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
lordkit3:
Pls Need help urgently on how i can toast this girl and she will accept , i just chatted with her ystday then will meet 2day so i want to ask her out through chatting. Pls gv me the steps on hw to approach her that she will accept my proposal
chill dont rush get to know her wella first.
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Am the gal!
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by menix(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
OP, it's easy nah..

Jst ask her if she has watched "D Beauty nd Beast".
Her reply will b yes, then tell her u wuld want her to b d beauty in ur life (pls smile at dis phase)

Watch out ow she will hold ur hands nd say yes..

Thank mii later rite....
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by MizTyna(f): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
LEvuls:
u wan toast am na bread
Yes na, but na sliced
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by MizTyna(f): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
menix:
OP, it's easy nah..

Jst ask her if she has watched "grin Beauty nd Beast".
Her reply will b yes, then tell her u wuld want her to b d beauty in ur life (pls smile at dis phase)

Watch out ow she will hold ur hands nd say yes..

Thank mii later rite....
If the girl is 16 maybe
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by ggrin(f): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
go buy toasting machine grin
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by menix(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
MizTyna:

If the girl is 16 maybe

Meaning I ve to "toast u" by asking u to help mii check my acct balance using my ATM card?
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by MizTyna(f): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
menix:

Meaning I ve to "toast u" by asking u to help mii check my acct balance using my ATM card?
Now you're talking! cheesy
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by RAKITIC: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Guy go and make BASTARD money first and girls will start toasting u
Re: Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept by Jayjay0(m): 12:56am On Jun 12, 2015
First of all you should ask yourself some questions like
Why do you want to woo her
Is she as jobless as you
what do you like about her
the few times you chat we her is she falling for you

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Is Forcing Him To Wear This T-shirt..good Or Bad Idea? / [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? / Should I Quit The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.