Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Kàte Are You Alive? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kàte Are You Alive? (922 Views)

My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive / Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kàte Are You Alive? by swit4real: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Miss Katherine Nwadinaume Asogwa is from Opi in Nsukka LGA of Enugu State, a graduate of mass
communication in Institute of Management and Technology,Enugu. She w,as declared missing on the 12th day of September,2013 and up till date, no useful information leading to her where about has been received. NLs, Please should any of you have info that will help us in locating her or knowing the true state of her being alive please call this numbers, 08184397425, 07065129169.May God reward you as you render us assistance.

1st posted on www.nairaland.com/1567994/missing-cousin-katherine-asogwa.

It's about two year that you disappeared and
couldnt come back. Dinaume, even if you have gone to be with our lord, rest in peace. But remember , we still consider and believe youvare alive, considerring the fact that you u have not been declared dead. I pray to receive information about you one day. Dinume, please give us a hint on how you ended your journey on earth if you have.
Re: Kàte Are You Alive? by swit4real: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
swit4real:
Miss Katherine Nwadinaume Asogwa is from Opi in Nsukka LGA of Enugu State, a graduate of mass
communication in Institute of Management and Technology,Enugu. She w,as declared missing on the 12th day of September,2013 and up till date, no useful information leading to her where about has been received. NLs, Please should any of you have info that will help us in locating her or knowing the true state of her being alive please call this numbers, 08184397425, 07065129169.May God reward you as you render us assistance.

1st posted on www.nairaland.com/1567994/missing-cousin-katherine-asogwa.

It's about two year that you disappeared and
couldnt come back. Dinaume, even if you have gone to be with our lord, rest in peace. But remember , we still consider and believe youvare alive, considerring the fact that you u have not been declared dead. I pray to receive information about you one day. Dinume, please give us a hint on how you ended your journey on earth if you have.

Re: Kàte Are You Alive? by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
cry na wa
Re: Kàte Are You Alive? by Wendy80(f): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is so heartrending. So short of words. There's a saying 'a dead child is better than a missing child cos u know where d dead child is' but I always say God forbid to both.
I prayer she's alive somewhere and return home.
Kai sad sad
Re: Kàte Are You Alive? by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 12, 2015
My heart goes out to you all
Re: Kàte Are You Alive? by pretydiva(f): 4:12am On Jun 12, 2015
May God tk control of d situation

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building / 10 Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years / Texts Between A Parent & A Child Inside D Florida Club Where D Shooting Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.