Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? (3798 Views)

Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
A lot of guys I know have basically given up trying to get women. I can't count how many times I've heard guys say they're going to throw in the towel with dating: disregard females, acquire currency, and wait until the female peers hit 30 and get desperate as their looks (99% of their overall market value) take a sharp decline.

The following are common complaints I hear. They don't necessarily represent my views. I think many of them are just lame excuses for guys who can't admit that they're not attractive to women.

Women are too choosy. Lots of women give off the impression that they'll settle for nothing less than Mr. Perfect. Guys learn this by getting repeatedly rejected despite their best efforts at self-improvement, and by listening to women describe their ridiculously high standards.

Women aren't approachable. I agree with this one. The average lady I see during my daily routine is staring at her phone screen and/or has headphones in her ears. It's rare that I see a woman who gives off the vibe that she'll be receptive to a rando striking up a conversation with her.

Women have a self-entitled attitude. They want to be our equals yet they want special treatment from us. They want relationships to be a one-way street where they control us.

Women want "jerks", "bad boys", etc. This seems to be true. Timid and passive men need apply. The problem is that timid and passive men don't want to change the way they are.

The laws are skewed in favor of women. Obviously this is true and a good reason to eschew marriage. We have a gyno-judicial system that royally bleeps men over.

Feminists have told us that women are happy being strong, independent individuals, that men are evil, that marriage is slavery, etc. Really no point in pursuing women if this is true.

Women are willing to Bleep us outside of a relationship. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/17rkfb/are_men_giving_up_on_women_nowadays/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Cutehector(m): 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol.. Seems this op knws my mind already..

1 Like

Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:02am On Jun 12, 2015
grin
Cutehector:
Lol.. Seems this op knws my mind already..
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Ok Op, so what's the solution
Cuz if u guys wanna give up on women ... Who una go chase again? Guys?

1 Like

Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Pineapp: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Even the bible says that at the end, five women shall beg to bear one mans name.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2015
the world is turning around....soon ladies will be asking us out on a date.
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Enegod(m): 12:08am On Jun 12, 2015
*spreads mat*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Enegod:
*spreads mat*
*Spreads mine close to his * grin

My people must come and carry me oh else I no dey comot for this thread alive - Na here I go die today. grin
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Rubis(m): 12:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Can they? Because I still find guys wooing girls in every corner o. From churches to Mosques, schools, bars, swimming pools, on the street and so on.

I think men are only giving up on the "hard to get girls".

1 Like

Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Enegod(m): 12:17am On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:

My people must come and carry me oh else I no dey comot for this thread alive - Na here I go die today. grin
grin grin
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:26am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Ok Op, so what's the solution
Cuz if u guys wanna give up on women ... Who una go chase again? Guys?

Solution....make i ask sweetorgasm first
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 12, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Solution....make i ask sweetorgasm first

Lol
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:

Wetin go carry u dey come angry
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Pineapp:
Even the bible says that at the end, five women shall beg to bear one mans name.

Why na only that verse attract you most grin
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol

You don fear that name....lol cheesy
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2015
kinibigdeal:

You don fear that name....lol cheesy
U know say dat my baby is very unstable
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Jayjay0(m): 12:32am On Jun 12, 2015
True
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:32am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U know say dat my baby is very u stable

lipsrsealed
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by CashdownNG: 2:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Can this get there?
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by reyadbd(m): 6:05am On Jun 12, 2015
http://www.matchfilipina.com is the number one destination for online dating with more dates, more relationships, & more marriages than any other dating or personals site. So enjoy!
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Afrok(m): 6:10am On Jun 12, 2015
I think the topic should be; ARE MUGUs and MAGAs GIVING UP ON WOMEN ALREADY? cos i know real men can't give up on fresh kitty...
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by CashdownNG: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2015
Haa this is going to HQ. ...
jik. just in kase
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Me I gave up since when I discovered this Skyrim game takes years to finish. Besides my job ensures my relationship life crashes as am always on the clock 24-7. Don't worry if you are chasing finance over love you can't go wrong after all when you are about to settle down that would be the major criteria. So continue wink

4 Likes

Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by bulldogpuppy(m): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2015
op you are not far from the truth me am also tired from all their useless games n shakara n forming ..as if they are doing u a favor by association with u...for d past 6 months never chased any girl n am happy DAt
way..its funny cos they now crave my attention cos I don't notice dem..I need to improve my life n family

1 Like

Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by ideykwum: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2015
I'm all for this: "Women are willing to Bleep us outside of a relationship. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free"

1 Like

Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by LaurelP(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2015
They want to eat their cake and have it
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by czarr(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2015
.....time will tell!
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by 2dice(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Gay-Guys will be like in **DJ Khaled voice** WE THE BEST forEVER tongue
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Don't get me wrong oh I don't mean am not interested in girls just that I would only be interested when my own ordained from God comes, I got family and friends to support so you see I can't blow cash on every girl. Besides a ps3 cud cost 7k and gives satisfaction for a while compared to meaningless chasing around. Just wanted to clarify myself

1 Like

Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2015
pcguru1:
Don't get me wrong oh I don't mean am not interested in girls just that I would only be interested when my own ordained from God comes, I got family and friends to support so you see I can't blow cash on every girl. Besides a ps3 cud cost 7k and gives satisfaction for a while compared to meaningless chasing around. Just wanted to clarify myself

lipsrsealed
Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2015
kinibigdeal:

lipsrsealed

Economy's tough to be blowing cash around I work 5 to 10 I can't imagine throwing that on a random babe at a whim, I rather help a lady friend in need or family or friend.

I know I will be called a broke niggas but it's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2015
pcguru1:

Economy's tough to be blowing cash around I work 5 to 10 I can't imagine throwing that on a random babe at a whim, I rather help a lady friend in need or family or friend.

I know I will be called a broke niggas but it's the truth.

I understand you brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? / How Can I Receive Money True Western Union / White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.