Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money (52332 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Talk2Bella(f): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is for the girls who think it’s fun to sleep around or have different men who give them money for different things while they have one boyfriend who they claim to love.

Just imagine your life is like this every day, you speak to Alhaji, you thank him for the money he gave to you, and what next? You book an appointment with him, selling your body in the process just because of money.

Your life is in shambles, stick to one man, it pays, there’s no gain in that life, you have different men who cater to your different needs but at the end of the day you’re no different from ladies who sell their body for money.

You know all languages to communicate with the different men in your life, but when your boyfriend calls you, you speak like a Briton, deceiving him, assuring him of the non-existent love you have for him and still collecting the little he has, my dear, body go tell you.

We are in ember month, please be careful, so many evil men out their looking for girls to use for ritual purposes, don’t let your parents efforts be in vain, don’t lose that man who would give all to be with you just because of money, he’s poor today don’t mean he won’t make it, encourage him, be his neck and backbone, a word is enough for the wise.

This Is Funny And Entertaining But Also Has A Message In It For Our Ladies.

Please like, share and subscribe.

Thanks and Godbless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnysKdP0_2Q

Isabella Ibeji

66 Likes 19 Shares

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Send it too me on whatsapp swt
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Vince77(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
I like like this. Waiting for when u will wash the guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by vitalisdiho(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nothing
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by finalbosss1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
yea .. lies...
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Talk2Bella(f): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
smithsydny:
Send it too me on whatsapp swt

Drop your digits smiley
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Talk2Bella(f): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
finalbosss1:
yea ..
lies...

Are you referring to yourself undecided
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Talk2Bella(f): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
vitalisdiho:
Nothing

undecided
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Talk2Bella(f): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
Vince77:
I like like this. Waiting for when u will wash the guys

Will be doing that soon, thanks a lot for liking it smiley

2 Likes

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by finalbosss1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Are you referring to yourself undecided
wahever tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Drop your digits smiley
zero eight 111 three zero nine zero three 1 .. U gat it..

11 Likes

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by menix(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
As if they will listen..
Its in there Gene..

4 Likes

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tell dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Laveda(f): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sometimes laziness is the root of all these, if as a lady you're working and also adding it to the little your parents give, I'm sure they wouldn't give "runs" a second thought.

All the same, I can't say the situation surrounding them which would push them to doing that.

God help us all. embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by cutiesoglam(f): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
I concur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Funjosh(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
tongue
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Beehshorp(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Na today!! For this recession u dey yarn naija gyals dis kain gist.. Dem must use iphone 7 o and brazillian weavon plus chinese eyelashes oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Olukokosir(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tell dem.. Some ll say na recession buh na der work... Inbuilt biznex

7 Likes

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
and how many guys can swear with sango that since they started dating their so called girlfriend that have not muemuesugbe with another babe?,Nigerian men that have flirting as inborn character

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by saywhaat: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Be wise
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by menix(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
and how many guys can swear with sango that since they started dating their so called girlfriend that have not muemuesugbe with another babe?,Nigerian men that have flirting as inborn character

U re a real Muemuesugbe nwanyi onye Mmebi...
tongue tongue

18 Likes

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Emeka71(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
I see.
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by ashewoboy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Laveda:
smiley

the post is talking to you.

2 Likes

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Marvyx(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol . Friendly advice that will fall on deaf ears. That is even for those that are lucky to see Alhaji... Wharrabout those in my school that sleep around with yahoo boys, show them anything flashy and they are clinging to you like pests.... Some of them feel like it's their birthright to receive money from any guy they ask..

Ladies are funny species to study.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by royaldok: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
Sorry madam, what is sango?

1 Like

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Peacetemi: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
cheesy grin
Shoutout to my Mom, Sisters, and all other self-made women out there who walk with their heads held high

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
menix:

U re a real Muemuesugbe nwanyi onye Mmebi...
tongue tongue
in my Bini language it means s3x, it could mean menix is an idiot in ibo grin

6 Likes

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by ibietela2(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Every girl can't be Michelle Obama or Oprah

That's we have good and bad

3 Likes

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Laveda(f): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
ashewoboy:

the post is talking to you.
k

1 Like

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by ephi123(f): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
The question as well is how sustainable is this? When you clock 60 and that body is no longer what it used to be, what will you fall back on? Girls need to learn to honor and respect their bodies, and work hard for their own money, there is no crime as a girl in making your own cash.

3 Likes

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
royaldok:
Sorry madam, what is sango?
ask me again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.