Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Tweeters Mock President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tweeters Mock President Buhari (36889 Views)

Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen / Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife In Romantic Picture. Tweeters React / Nigerians Mock President Buhari For "Looking Sick" In Military Attire(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by amtalkin(f): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
let just pray he wouldn't get to call the US president Barak Osama one day

5 Likes

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by chinnyness122(f): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
imhotep:
So there is FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Deal with it.
hrhehe.........smh........ tongue
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by killercute16(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
jejemanito:
I'm still in shock. Two gbagauns in one sentence? Ok now I'm scared
lol....Call it 2 in 1 or buy 1 and get anoda free.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by dougivilla(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kikikikikikikikik @irredeemable gambling lifestyle

See wetin Baba Ijebu and Nairabet don take our youth life do??

Chai, there is gooddddddoooooooooooo

porka:

[size=13pt]Only God knows where you people come about this foolishness.

In spite of all the glaring incompetence and lack of capacity for the highest office being displayed daily by this Daura cattlerearer, you are still talking about making Nigeria proud.

Is it because of your irredeemable gambling lifestyle?

Can you build something on nothing? [/size]
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by HzRF(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
basilo101:

He may stop over briefly at Dahomey b4 heading to Zaire
Buahahaha
Nigerians no dry fall hand at all
Na this Yeye u sabi
Buahri go hear come to think of it
Ss/se where we have d set of most funny Na dia Buahri critic
Full for
Chai

1 Like

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by xynerise: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Choi!
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
chinnyness122:

hrhehe.........smh........ tongue
You like my wahala?
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by okolimike(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
chidexy:

I have the video but it wouldn't upload here. If you provide a e-mail address, i'll forward it to you

Please forward to me oooo seanmike2004@yahoo.com
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by bjdon: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
plendil:
This is silly and totally uncalled for. If indeed true, it was obviously a slip of the tongue.

If you guys are so keen on criticising, at least make it constructive.

Yes, I have some issues with some of the steps he's taken so far, but this silliness is getting out of hand.

I saw it on Cahnnels this morning, he said it twice , that's not slip I beg

1 Like

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by obailala(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
HzRF:

By March 28 who still in govt?
U try to claim the good part for buahri
While still allocating the bad to govt

The fact remains
GEJ started d rehab of the refinery concluded by GMB tenure
Same with the speed train from abj to Kaduna
Okay if we want to go down that route, are you aware that the speed train contract was awarded and the contractors mobilised by OBJ? grin
Going by the typical Nigerian standards which you are promoting, the leader under whom the project is completed takes the glory. Just like the onitsha-owerri road which was built to 98% under OBJ and was completed by GEJ. If the glory for that was ascribed to GEJ, I wonder why the (even yet to be completed) refinery overhaul glory shouldn't go to the new administration.

Besides, contracts for TAM were always awarded every year since the days of OBJ, through to the 5 years of GEJ but yet, nothing ever came out of it. Fast-forward to March 28th, the almighty General Buhari wins the elections and for the fear of Buhari, the contractors for the first time in 16 years rushed to the site and are now promising us they would actually finish the TAM by next month. Bro, it's very obvious why this project will finally be completed; the fear of Buhari is obviously the beginning of discipline. grin

Anyway, enough of this GEJ vs PMB arguments and banters. THese politicians are all the same and irrespective of who does the job, it will benefit the common man if these projects are completed.

1 Like

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by HzRF(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
babyosisi:

You see why I argued the other day that he should at least wear a fine suit and look sharp and literate in their eyes
But no
He wants to be a pauper and a witch combined
The sunglasses wearing nigerian president with flowing gown, stuck in the 1980s
D suit he wore during campaign was mere cajoling
He's still stuck in 1989
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by chinnyness122(f): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
imhotep:
You like my wahala?
I ain't scared of ur wahala sad hehehe
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by jacksonite: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Abi o,then he will head down to Rhodesia
My dear Zaire still dey o,I think They kept changing names and got us confused Me sef dey confused But I am not a president grin
which of the Rhodesia's? North or South?
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by davseun2ta(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
WEST GERMANY? why na, @PMB.... anyway, your blunder won't make me loose hope on the change we are going to experience in your tenure... After all, former President Jonathan said " stealing is not corruption" and of cause the wife......chei!!!! chei!!! chei!!!! diariz God oooo...lol! God bless Nigeria, and West Germany...#TGIFtinZ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by BLOTRS: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
walahi it's not his fault...ba certipicate...i really miss PEJ. but thank God with Buhari, the laughter continues
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by 989900: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
obailala:
Buhari is obviously not perfect and we all know his shortcomings too well. There's no doubt he would even make many more of these errors in future.

However, as long as he can instill fear in the petrol import cabal that has grounded our refineries for decades, as long as he can ensure our 4 refineries are working at over 80% capacity, he totally has my support.

Also, as long as he can instill fear in the cabal that grounds NEPA, If he can improve power supply in this
Country, then he surely has my support.

Finally, as long as his presence at the presidency can instill discipline in the public service and reduce the diabolic corruption of public officials, he totally has my support.

If he can achieve the 3 things i mentioned above (I'm sure he can), then I can happily overlook it if he even speaks hausa when addressing the nation or even foreigners.

Some needs are more pressing than others biko.

GBAM!!!

What did we get from fluent, western-trained Bankole, Okadigbo, Farouk, and FFK?
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by yak(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Any1 who criticised PEJ n dnt talk abt dis is hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by olutunde12(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
HzRF:
More

Pls, i beg everyone who cares to let us not go in this direction. I know my plea means nothing but i will still try. Check my previous posts and u will know i am an anti buhary/apc. I just dont feel we should embrass the president this way. I know they did worst but just please.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by dougivilla(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
HzRF:

D suit he wore during campaign was mere cajoling
He's still stuck in 1989
You no dey see how him dey wear sun shade up and down dey follow world leader, even when them dey inside house, like Abacha?

1 Like

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by mayorkyzo: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
When fayose said POURING OLD WINE INTO NEW BOTTLE IS AN INSULT TO THE PEOPLE..some Buhari fangoats were calling him names...this is the reality of voting in an old man who just wants to be president but is out of touch with the modern world..
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Goddex: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=14pt]The dullard olodo of a
President is a disgrace to Nigeria.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Blackfire(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
I can swear with anything that has no power to hurt me that buhari cannot say that, ask INEC.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by PenAndPaper: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Oh my.... We are back to 1985.... God help us.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Blackfire(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
yak:
Any1 who criticised PEJ n dnt talk abt dis is hypocritical

the 20 minites comedy show of pej,is nothing compared to the full season film of comedy produced by apc,and buhari as the mr bean..
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by papoose999(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
dullard from daura
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by papoose999(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
olutunde12:

Pls, i beg everyone who cares to let us not go in this direction. I know my plea means nothing but i will still try. Check my previous posts and u will know i am an anti buhary/apc. I just dont feel we should embrass the president this way. I know they did worst but just please.
bro i dnt thnk u wia around wen pres jona was still in power jona no even du ds kin mistake buh d insults wia 2 much we re nt goin 2 fold our hands nd lick buhari arse nw we re gonna bash him...imagine den it was d wife of d presidnt nw its our dullard president....lol

3 Likes

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by obuduman: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Oh God save us from this show but my fear is that more is still to come so watch out for part 2 of the episode...meanwhile alaba boy do not try to pirate any of the episode because sai baba is involved..

1 Like

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by HzRF(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
olutunde12:

Thanks Bro
D more I try d more I feel dey deserve it
I will try Nd change
But u need to convince a lot of pple Cuz am just 1 of the millions that won't hesitate to return apc the favour

3 Likes

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by QueenSharon(f): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
jejemanito:
Jesus weptcrycrycry

What Concerns Jesus with West Germany? grin

4 Likes

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by allighieri(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
This is what happens when you elect your ancestor

1 Like

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Tex42(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
INEC - independent Nigeria electoral commission

Osinbajo -osinbade

Chancellor Merkel -Michelle

Germany - west Germany

... And he is nursing the ambition of becoming the new petroleum minister. Can someone tell me whether Buhari is competent enough for that office.

With all these billions and trillions involved in the oil sector, won't the figures elude Mr president. Buhari should drop this his fateful ambition and look for someone who belongs to the contemporary world and is 'well educated' too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court / President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.