Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Tweeters Mock President Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tweeters Mock President Buhari (36888 Views)

Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen / Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife In Romantic Picture. Tweeters React / Nigerians Mock President Buhari For "Looking Sick" In Military Attire(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
chinnyness122:

I ain't scared of ur wahala sad hehehe
Ok sweetie kiss
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by phelps007: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Only God knows where you people come about this foolishness.

In spite of all the glaring incompetence and lack of capacity for the highest office being displayed daily by this Daura cattlerearer, you are still talking about making Nigeria proud.

Is it because of your irredeemable gambling lifestyle?

Can you build something on nothing? [/size]

Who is your father in this land? Who gave birth to a nonentity like you? You come here and type rubbish after taking ogogoro and Dog meat, you fool..

So you are already giving up because your case is ever hopeless. You can go and die for all I care.

I repeat, Buhari will make all Nigerians proud at the end of the day.
Hopeless, and God forsaken people like you who lack common sense should not live among sane people.
Your hate will soon consume you. Buhari is Nigeria's president, the earlier you realise and accept that, the healthier you become.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Defcon1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
plendil:
This is silly and totally uncalled for. If indeed true, it was obviously a slip of the tongue.

If you guys are so keen on criticising, at least make it constructive.

Yes, I have some issues with some of the steps he's taken so far, but this silliness is getting out of hand.
I hope you also sounded like this when GEJ was been chastised.

3 Likes

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Defcon1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you might be good with words and I respect you for that. People respect other people because they deserve it. I also respect you on this forum because you deserve it and that's the fact.. If one should go by your "we shouldn't respect people because they deserve it" comment, then you are also saying our parents don't deserve our respect because they don't actually deserve it.

Look am not saying buhari is all perfect and what not, but we should give the man some time before we start throwing all the insults at him. He has not even spend 1month in office and you guys are already on his neck.

Btw you can't tell me you haven't seen buhari's achievement in his past 13days in office
cheesy
PMB's supporters started it all.
They spared no word ( no matter how vile) in their ridicule of GEJ.
Now GEJ's supporters are only returning the favour.And you can bet it will be much worse than this.
It's unfortunate.

That is why the bible enjoins us not to judge because when you do, the same measure you used against another person will be used against you.

6 Likes

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Donsammi(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Defcon1:

PMB's supporters started it all.
They spared no word ( no matter how vile) in their ridicule of GEJ.
Now GEJ's supporters are only returning the favour.And you can bet it will be much worse than this.
It's unfortunate.

That is why the bible enjoins us not to judge because when you do, the same measure you used against another person will be used against you.
best c0mment ever.Dude u made my day.

5 Likes

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by cap28: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
No big deal - east Germany, west Germany, what difference does it make?
At least he conducts himself like a head of state unlike some people.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Filmewell(f): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emekamex:
The Daura President never ceases to embarass
this is baaaaad. be a little merciful.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Filmewell:

this is baaaaad. be a little merciful.
Ok. The clueless Daura President always disgracing himself.

2 Likes

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Yasirarafat: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
story 4 the Gods
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Andyg: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
source? Haters o PMB, u wll all perish in lagooooo....n
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by 400billionman: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
What's the synonym for ILLITERATE or DUNCE ?

1 Like

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by ReskpetNobleman(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lol :/ Jah is in control
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
bjdon:
This is why the consitution says anybody going for President MUST have at least WASC. When you elected a president with no certificate what do you expect??

Please ask them o... It shows Nigerians are politically naive. They are blissfully unaware of what it takes to govern a nation.

In a more enlightened country, the very minute Buhari failed to produce his WAEC certificate would have spelt the end of his political career.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by kuroben4real: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=imhotep post=34694273] air headed president[/quote exactly
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Alzeihmer disease setting in?
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by ifihearam: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
thoth:
I heard Aso Rock has been relocated , Can someone please tell me the new Location ?

West Germany

2 Likes

Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by lagdmark(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
GodsMercy1:
The blame should solely be for his media aides (Garba & co). Guess he should also try to read more or even watch foreign news more too. A private course in foreign politics will be a good one too for him.
Buhari is living in 1980, in 2015 naa God will save naija from further embarrassment
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by alabiyemmy(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2015
phelps007:

Who is your father in this land? Who gave birth to a nonentity like you? You come here and type rubbish after taking ogogoro and Dog meat, you fool..

So you are already giving up because your case is ever hopeless. You can go and die for all I care.

I repeat, Buhari will make all Nigerians proud at the end of the day.
Hopeless, and God forsaken people like you who lack common sense should not live among sane people.
Your hate will soon consume you. Buhari is Nigeria's president, the earlier you realise and accept that, the healthier you become.

Make Nigerians proud indeed. Or make his cattles proud. Which one?
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by alabiyemmy(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2015
The same measure you Buhari supporters used against GEJ and wife is there to be used in full measure against you and your Buhari. Just wait. Imagine if this gaffe had been made by PEJ? You wont let us hear word.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by phelps007: 7:30am On Jun 13, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Make Nigerians proud indeed. Or make his cattles proud. Which one?

Alabiyemmy, if you feel you live in a failed country already and don't have hope in your president then you can do the needful...it's a free world.
You don't have to agree with me, we reason differently. I am double sure Nigeria will turn out better under buhari's leadership.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by yak(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Show certificate ppl allowed sentiments to cloud judgement. Now it's showing daily. Wearing black glasses around the world even inside d house. Get ready for more
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Okaka27(m): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
y r u crying? It's only in nigeria dat a brain dead man is voted in by brain dead people.
In other news, VP osinbade will son go to west germany to visit president Michelle.
TANOIDS EVERYWHERE
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by 12month: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2015
I will say it again, most people on twitter should just get a life. Or maybe they mock for the fun of it?

When u hav bills to pay, people to feed, and busy with work or biz, u won't av time to sit down in a corner of ur house and start trolling nonsense.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by chuose: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2015
[size=14pt]FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUR GLORIOUS PRESIDENT SPEECH[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXgnWDiw7Tw
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by kenex4ever(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2015
Okaka27:
TANOIDS EVERYWHERE
retrogressives everywhere
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Defcon1(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2015
12month:
I will say it again, most people on twitter should just get a life. Or maybe they mock for the fun of it?

When u hav bills to pay, people to feed, and busy with work or biz, u won't av time to sit down in a corner of ur house and start trolling nonsense.
Guess PMB's supporters who were /are mocking Jonathan were/are all idle and jobless...by your own deduction.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by alabiyemmy(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2015
phelps007:

Alabiyemmy, if you feel you live in a failed country already and don't have hope in your president then you can do the needful...it's a free world.
You don't have to agree with me, we reason differently. I am double sure Nigeria will turn out better under buhari's leadership.

Ok keep wishing. Lol
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Awoofawo(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2015
There nothing Fashola ( other aides of PMB) can do in this matter. It is one thing to tutor a student and complete different thing the student putting the tutorial into practice...... You can take a horse to river but can force to drink/cross...... cool
millionaireman:
Where was Fashola when Buhari made this latest gaffe? Buhari has been carrying Fashola like a handbag all the 12 days since his inauguration as president.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by olutunde12(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
HzRF:

Thanks Bro
D more I try d more I feel dey deserve it
I will try Nd change
But u need to convince a lot of pple Cuz am just 1 of the millions that won't hesitate to return apc the favour

Thanks please. Those people are nuts really.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by olutunde12(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
papoose999:
bro i dnt thnk u wia around wen pres jona was still in power jona no even du ds kin mistake buh d insults wia 2 much we re nt goin 2 fold our hands nd lick buhari arse nw we re gonna bash him...imagine den it was d wife of d presidnt nw its our dullard president....lol

Hun. I kuku was there. I also tried to defend him. Just please.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by plendil: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Defcon1:

I hope you also sounded like this when GEJ was been chastised.

Stop being unreasonable. Jonathan was sworn in power May 10th 2010. Did he, less than a month into his tenure, receive the kind of unwarranted bashing you and your likes are giving PMB?

I can correctly remember GEJ enjoyed unprecedented support from virtually every section of the country for well over a year. Many people viewed the unique circumstances of his rise to power as divinely ordained and so were willing give him all the support. It was many years later when he began to show signs of being ill-fitted for the job that the groundswell of opposition against him began to rise.

PMB just got into power. Give him a chance. If by this time next year or even six months later, there is still no visible impact, then I wont personally mind leading the attack against him.

But for now, pls stop the bad belleism, its not healthy.
Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by Defcon1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
plendil:

Stop being unreasonable. Jonathan was sworn in power May 10th 2010. Did he, less than a month into his tenure, receive the kind of unwarranted bashing you and your likes are giving PMB?

I can correctly remember GEJ enjoyed unprecedented support from virtually every section of the country for well over a year. Many people viewed the unique circumstances of his rise to power as divinely ordained and so were willing give him all the support. It was many years later when he began to show signs of being ill-fitted for the job that the groundswell of opposition against him began to rise.

PMB just got into power. Give him a chance. If by this time next year or even six months later, there is still no visible impact, then I wont personally mind leading the attack against him.

But for now, pls stop the bad belleism, its not healthy.

What 'bad belle'??

I only asked a simple question, and you answered it well only to ruin it with your last paragraph.

l don't know why anybody that does not sound patronizing to PMB or APC issues is labelled a hater, 'bad belle' or PDP supporter.

I bat for neither the PDP nor the APC. I am only about good governance.

l asked you that question knowing that PMB's supporters started this unfortunate slugfest. Jonathan's supporters are only returning the favour.

I have never insulted any politician on here.Go through my posts.
I don't role in the mud with kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba / INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.