Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date (6994 Views)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date by obosoc: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2009
You've made it this far. You have asked a girl out, she's agreed and now it's time to head out on that first date. If you want to avoid the uncomfortable awkwardness of a lull in the conversation, it's important to have a few questions up your sleeve to bring up and keep the conversation rolling along. Not just any questions will do. Here are some good ones to ask.

1. Does she have any brothers or sisters? - This is a safe question. Most people at least somewhat get along with their siblings. While you may think asking about her parents is a good idea, you don't know if one has passed away or there is an ugly divorce underway that could put a black cloud over the rest of the date.

2. Does she have any hobbies? This can not only give you a little insight into who she is, but will also let you know if there are hobbies you can enjoy together.

3. What is her school or career situation? School and work are always pretty safe topics to discuss, and can also let you know what type of a person she is (by what she is studying or what type of work she does).

4. What are her career, school and life goals? This gives you an even better look at who she is and who she wants to become. You may also be able to get an idea if this is the kind of person you want to be around.
To Read the conclusion of this, log on to www.moneyspills.com/forum and go to the Romance and dating board.
Re: 7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date by Hollysmile: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2009
Singin "don't worry" by Bobby MCFerin.
Poster, na so u dey do ur own?
Re: 7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date by DonPedro21(m): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2009
@ poster
O boy, after this first date that chick no agree follow u comot again.
Re: 7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date by glorina: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2009
I'm a lady :wink:

1. Don't ask me if i'm a virgin

2. Don't ask me for sex

3. Don't ask me how rich i am

4. Don't call me your sweet heart

5. Don't pressure me into telling you something i obviously don't wanna tell you

6. Don't ask me how many boyfriends i've had(it's non of your business)

7. Don't tell me you love me

8. Don't tell me you wanna raise a family(Guys like to tell ladies what they wanna hear)

cool
Re: 7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2009
glorina:

I'm a lady :wink:

1. Don't ask me if i'm a virgin

2. Don't ask me for sex

3. Don't ask me how rich i am

4. Don't call me your sweet heart

5. Don't pressure me into telling you something i obviously don't wanna tell you

6. Don't ask me how many boyfriends i've had(it's non of your business)

7. Don't tell me you love me

cool

Gbam! wink
Re: 7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date by Tranngirls(f): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2009
Talk about fashion, music and stuff we do because it is all about us on the first date you will have plenty of time to talk about yourself, my family, career, goals, life achievements etc in other dates.
Re: 7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date by onyxera(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2009
wel every bodi wit im style,but dis ur style na ol'skol, if u try dis method wit naija babe bros,wetin ur eye go see ur hand no go fit type d thread 2 post
Re: 7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date by joobreel(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2009
so sick!!!
Re: 7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date by kellygirl(f): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2009
@glorina
Am wit u on dat wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? / Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? / Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.