Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) (5393 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / Dating Drills! Guys Only! / PHOTO : GUESS what this gentleman thinkng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Cutehector(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Enegod:
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten... cool
lol make him go arrange him entire village na grin
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Enegod(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lol make him go arrange him entire village na grin
grin
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Truckpusher(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2015
I go tell am say bros ,you can slap her again if you want and thank you very much for the slap because I couldn't have done it but now that you've done it I will appreciate that a fellow man is standing up for me . grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by virginboy1(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
na so my guy....hehehehehehehe.
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
I go tell am say bros ,you can slap her again if you want and thank you very much for the slap because I couldn't have done it but now that you've done it I will appreciate that a fellow man is standing up for me . grin

shocked
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Truckpusher(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2015
Krystalxxx:

shocked
Wetin nau? You no dey see the guy chest? Shebi you want make him beat two of us join abi? angry

E get some kain fight wey you go take style comot go plan the guy well abeg before you become publicly embarrassed . grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by bigwalo(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2015
Oboy bullet go enter dat him big body o
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin nau? You no dey see the guy chest? Shebi you want make him beat two of us join abi? angry

E get some kain fight wey you go take style comot go plan the guy well abeg before you become publicly embarrassed . grin

Ok, well...............girls have suffered sha
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by shegzan(m): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2015
Wen my gf koms cryin dah she's bn slapped by dis man, the song dat wil kom out of my mouth will be '' mi o le wa ku, mi o le parami ''..
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MEGGATRON(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
deanoffaculty:
I will apologize to him for the disrespect of my GF and I will invite him for a dinner........

LWKM
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MRBrownJ: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
although that man will end up in jail before that same evening, i wouldnt have to tell GF what to do, as she would be the one quickly dialling the cops numba. what lady in her right mind, that respects her man, would even want to see her man fist fight in the street like a common criminal?!
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'll apologize to the gentleman oo.... and blame ma gurl for letting are face hit the soft palms of the gentleman.. hehe grin
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MEGGATRON(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Olalexy1:
I'll apologize to the gentleman oo.... and blame ma gurl for letting are face hit the soft palms of the gentleman.. hehe grin

lol
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by chigoizie7(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Any gal/ GF wey come report dis guy to me( me wey pkanla like dis) no love me @all, wetin she wan make I do? Go beat the guy? and as she no love me,me too I no go love her as well, make all man carry I'm cross.
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by stephenqueen: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Say wetin, melo ni body mi ninu bag Ghana must go undecided
Make death kuku cum carry me dan me to fight this man embarassed embarassed grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by younghartz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
I will let it go
After 3months I will open d case again

D greatest war is fighting something you have no idea of
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MEGGATRON(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
stephenqueen:
Say wetin, melo ni body mi ninu bag Ghana must go undecided
Make death kuku cum carry me dan me to fight this man embarassed embarassed grin grin

lwkm
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MrsChima(f): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
These punk ass niggas!
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Princewill23(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
If she is still alive, I will take her to the hospital.
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MRBrownJ: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:
These punk ass niggas!

we know your kind Mrs C.... women with poisonous tongues quick to insult everyone out there, also quick to beat down everyone or anyone around, and then (if needs be) ask your man to "save your honour". you do know that punk ass niggas live long healthy happy lives? lol!
i want to live a long healthy happy life!
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Miguelflacko(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ama beat him so badd, if he's not in handicap ama put him in handicap
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MrsChima(f): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
MRBrownJ:

we know your kind Mrs C.... women with poisonous tongues quick to insult everyone out there, also quick to beat down everyone or anyone around, and then (if needs be) ask your man to "save your honour". you do know that punk ass niggas live long healthy happy lives? lol!
i want to live a long healthy happy life!

You don come again bro? grin. Don't you remember that cartoon you made of me getting beaten and Koyoye came to my rescue...I think it is needed on this thread!

Men talked sh1t about beating other women but when it comes to beating other men you niggas wanna sing Kum ba yah and sh1t!

Punks!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

You don come again bro? grin. Don't you remember that cartoon you made of me getting beaten and Koyoye came to my rescue...I think it is needed on this thread!

Men talked sh1t about beating other women but when it comes to beating other men you niggas wanna sing Kum ba yah and sh1t!

Punks!
KEEP QUIET THERE
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MrsChima(f): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
KEEP QUIET THERE

Make me!
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Punks!
...TRUE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by piicity(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
I go dash am the gf make him no kill me
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Make me!
ok with ur swollen pusssy
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
chimkaire:
[/b]...TRUE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Man to man

Niggas be like what's sup bro? No vex bro I dey comet soonest!

Man to woman

Niggas be like bish I will beat your ass like a man if you don't stop vexing!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MrsChima(f): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ok with ur swollen pusssy

Aren't pussies supposed to be swollen? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Aren't pussies supposed to be swollen? undecided
urs is like a baloon

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by victorix(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
sad I would quickly rush my gal to luth
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by wordbank(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
If d girl still dey alive na to laugh her die
But if she don die na to salute d motherfvckin motherer murderer
#i'malovernotafighter grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally / Hilarious Moment Two Monkeys Climbed Woman's Lap And Started Having Sex (video) / (Not too late)Romancelanders fun thread #10yearschallenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.