Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". (24755 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by solonazzy: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:

..."Frankly, this is totally nonsensical..." Omeka

I expect all to join hands and ask the President in Buhari to start work already.

- Nigerians are still being killed everyday in Maiduguri by Boko Haram.

- Workers in Osun, Oyo, Kwara, Imo, Benue etc are still suffering without pay for their labor.

And APC best action now is infighting and struggle for power when the citizen demands immediate CHANGE.
so to u he hasn't started work?...n d issue of workers nt being paid in d states u mentioned was carried over into Dis new govt,...we kno Hw d fed govt mismanaged funds just for reelection bid.....its just been abt 2 weeks, every problem can't just hav been solved..work has started, n stones wuld b turned one after d other
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by 989900: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:

I expect you to give your opinion(s) without attacking the previous OP.

Meh.
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by irishMO123(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Op, you are a very good joke. I will hit on one point now and whe I have time, I will edit and finish up. Was Buhari sleeping when he said he was going to declare his asset publicly? As a man of Intergrity, shouldn't he be making it a reality and setting the pace to declare his asset even after he leaves office? I wonder how people like you can comfortable defend impunity. I 'll be right back.
niccur go seat somewhere....may you never come back to feed us with lies...I wonder if some junks even goes to sch at all..read btw the lines

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by irishMO123(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
omenka:
Good morning.

Ordinarily, joining issues with doomsday prophets is what I hardly do but on this particular occasion, I am compelled to write this in order to set the records straight.

There's certainly no doubt a lot of young lads with impressionable minds roam this site daily to keep abreast with the latest goings-on in our society. These guys have minds like a fresh canvas upon which an image or a painting should be made, most of which are indelible. When you try to erase the painting when the paint sets on the canvas, you wind up destroying the canvas itself- you destroy the mind.

On the flip side we also have genuinely ignorant adults who swallow whatever is served them hook line and sinker, most of them too lazy to go a bit further to verify information they are being fed with. They take the lies they read here, propagate them among their peers and younger folks who look up to them in the main street, and in the end, lies become staple to the general public.

This piece, belated as it may, is meant to be an eye opener to those who care to keep an open mind to divergent opinions as they relate to government and governance in this country.

1. Anti Corruption.

Regarding this, the Op made reference to Timipre Silva's and Murtala Nyako's cases, and said: "Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming into power". He claimed both have been cleared. Haha. How bigger can a lie get?? Nowhere has Murtala been given a clean bill of health, but he lumped it up with Timipre's case in order to deceive gullible readers as to the "similarities" in both cases. Even the link he provided didn't say Nyako has been cleared.

Further, what kind of corruption case can be dispensed of in 12 days!!?? The op wants the president to make "high profile arrests and prosecution in 12 days. Are we in a military regime?? Isn't this totally laughable??

In which court can such be achieved?? What good is there making an arrest and charging one to court when you don't have your facts and evidence to build a water tight case and get a conviction?? Does the op have any idea the investigations going on underground (I'm not saying there are, but chances are there could be) which could possibly result in an indictment??

Now, here are the things I think the op deliberately ignored:

(a) Former Governor Ali Modu Sheriff has submitted himself to the authorities for onward processing.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184335-ex-borno-governor-modu-sheriff-hands-himself-in-to-efcc.html.

(b) Some officials of the immediate ps government have started returning stolen monies .

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/184721-jonathans-men-returning-stolen-money-el-rufai.html

(c) Oil Traders, NNPC Officials Interrogated,
Watch-listed in Major Investigation

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/oil-traders-nnpc-officials-interrogated-watch-listed-in-major-investigation/211388/

(d) EFCC arraigns CBN officials, others for N8bn currency scam.

www.punchng.com/news/efcc-arraigns-cbn-officials-others-for-n8bn-currency-scam/

(e) Buhari Reopens $182m Halliburton
Bribery Case, 3 Ex-Presidents May be Jailed.

m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/181746/1/nigeria-buhari-reopens-182m-halliburton-bribery-ca.html

(f) Buhar's Anti-corruption War Takes Off.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/buharis-anti-corruption-war-takes-off/

(g) 14 Foreigners Arrested For Oil Bunkering.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/06/10/14-
foreigners-3-vessels-charged-with-bunkering/

(h) Former police IG Mike Okiro in Court over Embezzlement.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/184566-ex-police-ig-okiro-denies-stealing-n275m-says-own-aide-set-him-up.html

From the foregoing, there's no gainsaying the side to which this government is tilting in terms of sanitising and purging the system of corruption in whichever forms they may exist.

I challenge anyone to show me what the immediate past administration did in this regard within 12days!

2. Transparency.

From anti corruption, the op went on to touch on transparency, pointing to the president's "non declaration of assets publicly".

Here's what people tend not to understand about assets declaration.

First of all, Assets declaration on assumption of office is totally useless with non-disclosure upon exit from office. The purpose of declaring your assets on assuming office is for the authorities, and indeed the public, to know how much you are worth before being handed a position. After leaving the position, you are meant to declare your assets again. This is meant to reveal, as the case my be, how much you acquired over the period covered from your initial declaration. If what you declare is way and above what is deemed "acquireable" under the circumstance, then a case could be established against you for illegal acquisition of wealth. That is, you must have corruptly enriched yourself.

Now, when you declare your assets by filling the form from CCB, a time frame is given within which investigations are carried out by the body to determine the veracity or otherwise of the claims made therein. Most politicians declare their assets in liu of what is to be acquired. They might say they own "XYZ" estate in Banana Island with the hope that they could steal enough money to build same in due time. Eventually, when they happen to declare their assets when leaving office, the content of the form would appear the same as that which they submitted on assumption of office, giving the wrong impression that they've stolen NOTHING!

Therefore, it is very important that verification is being carried out on declared assets and liabilities so as to avoid the scenario described above. When this is done and the assets are not declared publicly or access is being denied the public by CCB perusal of the forms , then we can say the president has gone back on his promise. At this point, it is simply premature criticising them on transparency based on assets declaration.

3. Security.

On Security, the poster talked about non rescue of the Chibok Girls and the spike in Boko Haram activities.

Frankly, this is totally nonsensical, and made me laugh. I really don't know how to go about shedding light on this one but the poster was just being cheeky. smiley

In the inaugural address by the President, he made particular reference to the Chibok girls. He stated that they've not been forgotten and everything within the powers of the government would be done to ensure the girls re rescued and re-united with their parents. The op expects them to be rescued in 12 days!! Wow. Even the Israeli Commandos would find this very laughable. I don't even have to mention the attitude of the immediate past government towards this issue, especially in it's initial stages- two weeks we heard it took the ex-president to come to believe the incident actually happened.

In addition, we've seen the president embark on painstaking trips, rallying our neighbours to form a common alliance to fight this monster head on. He's held bilateral and trilateral talks with some heads of states, brainstorming on how best to approach the knotty issue.

Countries have made commitments on assistance in this regard ( www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/g7-france-canada-germany-back-buhari-on-fight-against-boko-haram/) and hopefully, before long, we'd start seeing concrete outcome of all these

Since the op stated the number of deaths recorded so far (don't know where he got that figure from since he provided no links), here's a time-line of the terrorists related incidents since they barged their way into our consciousness.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Boko_Haram_insurgency

It is simply too early in the day to start condemning Mr President in this regard- come on guys!

4. Economy.

Here, reference was made by the op to the sale of PMS above the official price of N87.

To me, this is another feeble attempt at casting this government in bad light. There is no doubt the situation that obtains today represents a huge departure from what it was three weeks ago when the country was virtually brought down to her knees with an acute scarcity of PMS, and where available, sold for no less than N250 per litre- N400 in some cases I read! Not only was there scarcity and a price hike, electricity was totally nonexistent- the country was, simply put, on life support!

Now the situation has eased up. Even though we are not where we desire to be, there's been a remarkable improvement. No??

5. Governance.

In this regard, the op points to the non-appointment of heads of agencies and parastatals as a mark of failure- very very ignorant I must say. This issue has been thrashed time again but the PDP supporters keep harping on it. I just don't understand why.

Now, check this out. We know what a heterogeneous country Nigeria is with its many ethnic groups and power blocks. We know that a delicate balance must be maintained in the appointment of heads of government bodies so avoid a nasty situation where power appears concentrated in a particular region. Given what has played out in the National Assembly, shouldn't Nigerians be happy these appointments were not made earlier?? Had the appointments been made in such a manner the principals of the National Assembly come from the same regions, states, or ethnic groups as the appointees, who would have been the ones crying of marginalisation??- Nigerians- I hear someone say.

So, the president in his wisdom, refrained from making any official pronouncements of who is to oversee what, and I think that is commendable. Now that the NASS has been inaugurated, the picture appears clearer and such decisions can be taken in a more accommodating fashion.

Lastly, just so you know, "GOVERNANCE" is a sum total of the outcome of all the indices stated above and not just some appointments here and there

I challenge anyone to tell us what Jonathan, or any other president for that matter, achieved in their first 12 Days in office.

Thank you all.

Long Live Nigeria.

Long Live President Mohamadu Buhari.

Cc: Obiagelli, Demdem, Beremx, Midolian, Pendy69, Jarlons, Mynd44, Caseless, Gbawe, Egift, Donphilopus, Aresa, NgeneUkwenu et al.
damn .....u just killed it bro..more
hair to your balls....I dnt expect to see a counter essay on this particular topic..any further shii from op or who so ever would be be regarded null nd void....omenka won

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by irishMO123(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
omenka:
Good morning.

Ordinarily, joining issues with doomsday prophets is what I hardly do but on this particular occasion, I am compelled to write this in order to set the records straight.

There's certainly no doubt a lot of young lads with impressionable minds roam this site daily to keep abreast with the latest goings-on in our society. These guys have minds like a fresh canvas upon which an image or a painting should be made, most of which are indelible. When you try to erase the painting when the paint sets on the canvas, you wind up destroying the canvas itself- you destroy the mind.

On the flip side we also have genuinely ignorant adults who swallow whatever is served them hook line and sinker, most of them too lazy to go a bit further to verify information they are being fed with. They take the lies they read here, propagate them among their peers and younger folks who look up to them in the main street, and in the end, lies become staple to the general public.

This piece, belated as it may, is meant to be an eye opener to those who care to keep an open mind to divergent opinions as they relate to government and governance in this country.

1. Anti Corruption.

Regarding this, the Op made reference to Timipre Silva's and Murtala Nyako's cases, and said: "Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming into power". He claimed both have been cleared. Haha. How bigger can a lie get?? Nowhere has Murtala been given a clean bill of health, but he lumped it up with Timipre's case in order to deceive gullible readers as to the "similarities" in both cases. Even the link he provided didn't say Nyako has been cleared.

Further, what kind of corruption case can be dispensed of in 12 days!!?? The op wants the president to make "high profile arrests and prosecution in 12 days. Are we in a military regime?? Isn't this totally laughable??

In which court can such be achieved?? What good is there making an arrest and charging one to court when you don't have your facts and evidence to build a water tight case and get a conviction?? Does the op have any idea the investigations going on underground (I'm not saying there are, but chances are there could be) which could possibly result in an indictment??

(a) Former Governor Ali Modu Sheriff has submitted himself to the authorities for onward processing.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184335-ex-borno-governor-modu-sheriff-hands-himself-in-to-efcc.html.

(b) Some officials of the immediate ps government have started returning stolen monies .

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/184721-jonathans-men-returning-stolen-money-el-rufai.html

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/oil-traders-nnpc-officials-interrogated-watch-listed-in-major-investigation/211388/

m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/181746/1/nigeria-buhari-reopens-182m-halliburton-bribery-ca.html

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/184566-ex-police-ig-okiro-denies-stealing-n275m-says-own-aide-set-him-up.html

From the foregoing, there's no gainsaying the side to which this government is tilting in terms of sanitising and purging the system of corruption in whichever forms they may exist.

I challenge anyone to show me what the immediate past administration did in this regard within 12days!

2. Transparency.

From anti corruption, the op went on to touch on transparency, pointing to the president's "non declaration of assets publicly".

First of all, Assets declaration on assumption of office is totally useless with non-disclosure upon exit from office. The purpose of declaring your assets on assuming office is for the authorities, and indeed the public, to know how much you are worth before being handed a position. After leaving the position, you are meant to declare your assets again. This is meant to reveal, as the case my be, how much you acquired over the period covered from your initial declaration. If what you declare is way and above what is deemed "acquireable" under the circumstance, then a case could be established against you for illegal acquisition of wealth. That is, you must have corruptly enriched yourself.

Now, when you declare your assets by filling the form from CCB, a time frame is given within which investigations are carried out by the body to determine the veracity or otherwise of the claims made therein. Most politicians declare their assets in liu of what is to be acquired. They might say they own "XYZ" estate in Banana Island with the hope that they could steal enough money to build same in due time. Eventually, when they happen to declare their assets when leaving office, the content of the form would appear the same as that which they submitted on assumption of office, giving the wrong impression that they've stolen NOTHING!

Therefore, it is very important that verification is being carried out on declared assets and liabilities so as to avoid the scenario described above. When this is done and the assets are not declared publicly or access is being denied the public by CCB perusal of the forms , then we can say the president has gone back on his promise. At this point, it is simply premature criticising them on transparency based on assets declaration.

3. Security.

On Security, the poster talked about non rescue of the Chibok Girls and the spike in Boko Haram activities.

Frankly, this is totally nonsensical, and made me laugh. I really don't know how to go about shedding light on this one but the poster was just being cheeky. smiley

In the inaugural address by the President, he made particular reference to the Chibok girls. He stated that they've not been forgotten and everything within the powers of the government would be done to ensure the girls re rescued and re-united with their parents. The op expects them to be rescued in 12 days!! Wow. Even the Israeli Commandos would find this very laughable. I don't even have to mention the attitude of the immediate past government towards this issue, especially in it's initial stages- two weeks we heard it took the ex-president to come to believe the incident actually happened.

In addition, we've seen the president embark on painstaking trips, rallying our neighbours to form a common alliance to fight this monster head on. He's held bilateral and trilateral talks with some heads of states, brainstorming on how best to approach the knotty issue.

Countries have made commitments on assistance in this regard ( www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/g7-france-canada-germany-back-buhari-on-fight-against-boko-haram/) and hopefully, before long, we'd start seeing concrete outcome of all these

Since the op stated the number of deaths recorded so far (don't know where he got that figure from since he provided no links), here's a time-line of the terrorists related incidents since they barged their way into our consciousness.

It is simply too early in the day to start condemning Mr President in this regard- come on guys!

4. Economy.

Here, reference was made by the op to the sale of PMS above the official price of N87.

To me, this is another feeble attempt at casting this government in bad light. There is no doubt the situation that obtains today represents a huge departure from what it was three weeks ago when the country was virtually brought down to her knees with an acute scarcity of PMS, and where available, sold for no less than N250 per litre- N400 in some cases I read! Not only was there scarcity and a price hike, electricity was totally nonexistent- the country was, simply put, on life support!

Now the situation has eased up. Even though we are not where we desire to be, there's been a remarkable improvement. No??

5. Governance.

In this regard, the op points to the non-appointment of heads of agencies and parastatals as a mark of failure- very very ignorant I must say. This issue has been thrashed time again but the PDP supporters keep harping on it. I just don't understand why.

Now, check this out. We know what a heterogeneous country Nigeria is with its many ethnic groups and power blocks. We know that a delicate balance must be maintained in the appointment of heads of government bodies so avoid a nasty situation where power appears concentrated in a particular region. Given what has played out in the National Assembly, shouldn't Nigerians be happy these appointments were not made earlier?? Had the appointments been made in such a manner the principals of the National Assembly come from the same regions, states, or ethnic groups as the appointees, who would have been the ones crying of marginalisation??- Nigerians- I hear someone say.

So, the president in his wisdom, refrained from making any official pronouncements of who is to oversee what, and I think that is commendable. Now that the NASS has been inaugurated, the picture appears clearer and such decisions can be taken in a more accommodating fashion.

Lastly, just so you know, "GOVERNANCE" is a sum total of the outcome of all the indices stated above and not just some appointments here and there

I challenge anyone to tell us what Jonathan, or any other president for that matter, achieved in their first 12 Days in office.

Thank you all.

Long Live Nigeria.

Cc: Obiagelli, Demdem, Beremx, Midolian, Pendy69, Jarlons, Mynd44, Caseless, Gbawe, Egift, Donphilopus, Aresa, NgeneUkwenu et al.
I love and believe in references .....

long live Irish mo
long live obenka
long live pmb
long live nairalanders
long live naija

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by tunene66: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
What we all want is for the country to move forward. Every one is entitled to his/her opinion as to the way things are in the country since the inauguration of President M Buhari. It is important to put our leaders on their toes and ensure they deliver on the manifestoes and promises.
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by feeloscar(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Op, you are a very good joke. I will hit on one point now and whe I have time, I will edit and finish up. Was Buhari sleeping when he said he was going to declare his asset publicly? As a man of Intergrity, shouldn't he be making it a reality and setting the pace to declare his asset even after he leaves office? I wonder how people like you can comfortable defend impunity. I 'll be right back.
Did GEJ declare his @ d end of his tenure? If no, I rest my case but if yes, hw much?
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
anybody that is judging buhari after 14 days is clearly biased .
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by Tmike0803(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
We bless d Lord... Let's do this again after 100 days in office
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by feeloscar(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
You guys take these TANoids too serious. We fought for PMB to be the president and as long as I am concerned, the war has been won. They have 4 yrs+ to keep lying and playing ostrich while the rebuilding process continues.

After destroying the country for 6yrs, they don't have any moral justification to demand for change, a project they never believed in in the first place.
You've said it all. The singular reason that they never believed in this project is enough reason for them to keep quiet.
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by feeloscar(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=tunene66 post=34693916]What we all want is for the country to move forward. Every one is entitled to his/her opinion as to the way things are in the country since the inauguration of President M Buhari. It is important to put our leaders on their toes and ensure they deliver on the manifestoes and promises.[/Could you please refer me to where you did same(i.e putting GEJ on his toes). If not then you are more or less biased and as such irrelevant as far as this discussion is concerned.
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by feeloscar(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=tunene66 post=34693916]What we all want is for the country to move forward. Every one is entitled to his/her opinion as to the way things are in the country since the inauguration of President M Buhari. It is important to put our leaders on their toes and ensure they deliver on the manifestoes and promises.[quote]/Could you please refer me to where you did same(i.e putting GEJ on his toes). If not then you are more or less biased and as such irrelevant as far as this discussion is concerned.
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by AMI3(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
y do pple xpect much GM is that:
1) He rule this country once and he knows what it takes to govern a country like Nigeria

2) a lot of pple xpect him to stamp his authority has a military man and has a civilian in certain things like corruption. if pple hv returned certain amount of money they are doing so base on fear of MB, in which even MB may not k so much about. btw returning government money means that the person stole which is double offends the suppose not go scot free.

3) OBJ is an ex- military man like MB and he rule this country, how long did it takes him to name his cabinet? MB is confuse.

4) when Yara'Adua was the president of this country GEJ was his vice, GEJ went to creek without anybody body guard to talk to the militants. i xpect MB to approach these BH and talk to them in their language let c if they will not lay down their arms after all nna dem dem.

The quest 4 power was too much. i always thnk God 4 GEJ 4 allowing peace to reign. i don't know how many baboon and dog blood cud hv been soak. Evn MB poo on somebody's head he is right because it MB. pls make una telam make action begin.

i want to see him step on somebody's toes so that others will take precaution before now he suppose to hv gotten the names of defaulters in
his register.
wait 4 me i de come.
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by SweetSoup(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aminat508:
God Bless Our President, Muhammad Buhari (GCFR)

kiss kiss kiss
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by Ephemmm: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:
cheesy

You see your life! As I always say, it is only someone whose thinking is primitive and myopic that will be comparing a 12days administration with 16 years administration.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country.
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by tosmartak(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
omenka..... May God bless you real good. As much as I know that everyone is entitled to their opinions, most times when I read some anti - buhari NL agent write ups, it so much saddens me knowing that we are all grown ups but some don't act like one. I even see replying their posts as a waste of time. Anyway, kudos man for such an intelligent piece.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by AlfaCyberCafe: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wish 2 do ur or Having Issue with DIRECT ENTRY TO 200L, UNDERGRADUATE, PGD, MASTERS AND PHD Program? National Open University (NOUN) Form Is out.. Enroll Now! Tomorrow may be too late... @ Alfa Cyber Cafe.. Watsup or call :07057564504..08138897951

Buying Any Course Materials In National Open Uni. Of Nigeria (NOUN) as cheap as u can never imagine.. call for whole sales price @Alfa CYBER CAFE (Oke-Mosan Study Centre).. watsup or call 07057564504..08138897951.. 1 Free course material for the First 100 students.. Free Delivery Nation wide.
Regards.
[b][/b]
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by tunene66: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=feeloscar post=34694790][/quote]

So are you saying that before I say anything about our President I should have said something about the former President

Interesting
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by Babacele: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
omenka:
You welcome. I'm in the mood to break balls today. cheesy
n I have sledgehammers for you to smash d balls. eg PMB's relocating d Defence HQ to Bornu, police dey fear to collect N20 now, meeting world powers against BH etc
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by solarview(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
He would have told us that he was not a miracle worker during campaign period na... Now that you have persuaded and convinced us... You want to change your mouth. that's not the change we want.
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
God bless this writer.
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
omenka:
You find this funny?? cheesy
Funny is an understatement. U sound like a broken gong.
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by barbstee(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nobody takes barca serious again he's nt always been sincere about his sayings.I suspecct dollarisation of br*in.
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by Babacele: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
omenka:
Good morning.

1. Anti Corruption.

2. Transparency.

3. Security.

4. Economy.

5. Governance.

Thank you all.

Long Live Nigeria.

oh Omenka baby!!!

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by jomoh: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
nortcentrallord:

I nearly forgot you're a TANdroid. You need application to be installed for you on everything.

Maybe an application on reading and comprehension will do this time around?

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by jomoh: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
hahn:
Omenka, you get time.

These people are allergic to rational and non bias thinking. I still have a headache from reading the nonsense barcanista wrote. They are supposed to be the opposition but unfortunately their criticisms are borne more out of personal bias, immaturity, a resentment for the president and a deliberate attempt to ridicule the goverment instead of patriotism.

PMB still has time to prove himself and every rational mind knows that reshaping Nigeria will take time and its obvious that things are being handled differently by this administration. I guess they miss the old ways of doing things

You even have time, going through the stress of reading the rants of a deranged Id!ot.

Once I see the name, I go straight to the comments to enjoy the bashing.

The guys story is a typical example of someone that fell "from grace, to disgrace".

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by jomoh: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
dulaman:
barca post when he was pro- buhari used to be detailed and well research and I sensed from his writing he love PMB
but ever since him change gear, I deduce he still have that love for PMB deep inside, but just doing his job because they way he attacked GEJ eh,buhari never receive quarter,
buhari is someone your heart will force you to love even If u hate him

He wish he could attack Buhari the way he did GEJ but there are simply no facts to back his claims against the man.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by omolami: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
THE DULLARD IS WORKING RETROGRESSIVELY.. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM FIRST LEAVING CERT HOLDER
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by omenka(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
jomoh:

You even have time, going through the stress of reading the rants of a deranged Id!ot.

The guys story is a typical example of someone that fell "from grace, to disgrace".
We have no choice but to share the forum and Nigeria with them. Some of them are genuinely ignorant like I pointed out in the opening post. For that, it becomes our self appointed responsibilities to ensure the are able to distinguish their left from right by presenting them with indisputable facts from recognised sources. I think totally ignoring them would in the end be counter productive. smiley
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by hahn(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
jomoh:

Lol. More like grass to disgrace. Popularity on a faceless forum doesn't count in the real world and neither do his rants. He's a classic example of an educated illiterate. He should request for a refund from whatever school he attended because his education is a waste

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by omenka(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Babacele:
oh Omenka baby!!!
"Baby"?? Nor be man you be
Re: Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". by yomibabs(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
hello, am new here..
first of all, glory to the almighty... two weeks!!! just two weeks and all these criticism... damn! how pathetic.. well i have nothing to say but e pele i sorry for una..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki / King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" / Base Your Criticism On Facts, Saraki Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.