Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) (34614 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family / Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) / Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by anytaij: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nothin wen we no go c :owith oyinbo peo and our brodas dem. Anyways gudluck to dem. As for peo saying our 9ja babe's dey envy make I let una knw say d babe no fine pass una. Period.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by shinysmrt: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
BTT:
There's a disconnect in that picture.

Gbam!
Looks photoshopped undecided
Thot they said he was datin Tonto Dike just last month, now its a Russian billionaire!
All lies! lipsrsealed
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by lordraiden(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
dis boi no wan hear,dat gal go eat her money run
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by hensben(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lifebender:
Question:I know of a player that plays for an EPL team,he plays only the last 5min of some unimportant match.He keeps smiling on the bench when his mate has won 4 ballon d'or.Next thing we do see,his selfie circulating all social network.And he plays for Nigeria.

Who is he
YOU
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by Ifeconwaba(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
BTT:
mr hater you see your life

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by chaxking(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
endowednicky:
am telling you,and some guys don't even send dem!!!
albino way sun Don burn finish
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by BTT(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
mr hater you see your life

Like? I don't get!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by chaxking(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
So Mikel cheated on me!
see dis one, mikel house boy no go even date u tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by goshen26: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
This guy no see any babe among our beautiful girls here abi? I pity am
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by pbs4real(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
So Mikel cheated on me!
lyk seriously?shocked
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by pbs4real(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
goshen26:
This guy no see any babe among our beautiful girls here abi? I pity am
naija galz aint loyalcheesy

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by endowednicky(f): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ipledge2:
jealousy grin grin
naaa,I aint jealous,I no b albino na,ama confirmed"BLACKY SHADOW"........
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
When are they going to get married?
From the part of Nigeria where Mikel comes from, his parents will be more happy to have grandchildren than all the dollars he might be sending to them. Yes?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by Lifebender(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
hensben:
YOU

Olodo angry
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by endowednicky(f): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
chaxking:
albino way sun Don burn finish
lmbbo.....fresh ones dey o,,,,,,una no stil dey apprecIate dem,........but tel me,even whites 4 outside 9ja no dey get stains 4 body??
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by pbs4real(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
mencade5:
heart attack for naija gold digging ladies.

Well done mikel
hahaha naija ladies bin digging gold since 17BC.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by pbs4real(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
endowednicky:
am telling you,and some guys don't even send dem!!!
another hater detectedtongue
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by Truckpusher(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
BTT:
Where is the disconnect you're talking about ?

I can see his girlfriend leaning towards him even as she is sitting on the passenger seat .

Abi you want make she siddon ontop Mikel head first? grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by pbs4real(m): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
When are they going to get married?
From the part of Nigeria where Mikel comes from, his parents will be more happy to have grandchildren than all the dollars he might be sending to them. Yes?
taah! Nt when he has siblings. . .trust me ma guy the money is okay for them. . .afterall him brodas & sistas fit gv grandchildren.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by pbs4real(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where is the disconnect you're talking about ?

I can see his girlfriend leaning towards him even as she is sitting on the passenger seat .

Abi you want make she siddon ontop Mikel head first? grin
abeg help me ask am.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Pls confirm, did u say she's a billionaire?. Is she actually a billionaire or u were just kidding?.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by mencade5(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
pbs4real:
hahaha naija ladies bin digging gold since 17BC.cheesycheesy
hahahaha......my bro, they are thieves only seeking for ur money and other benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by endowednicky(f): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
pbs4real:
another hater detectedtongue
lol.......am not an albino Oooooooo ha!!!,I just feel 4 dem dats all,cus av heard stories of how families don't appreciate their sons bringing them home as wives/girlfriends.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by LILYCHERISH(f): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Mikel shared a photo alongside his Russian billionaire bae, Olga Diyachenko as they step out for a date maybe?

https://instagram.com/p/30tclqvvLa/

he is alwys takin selfie wit his albeno gf
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by gobizzy101: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Connect am back abeg
BTT:
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by irishMO123(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=34692323]Olga Diyachenko sounds like the name of a seaweed or other microbes out there..

No offense.[/quote

not funny.......I dare u to tell us ur gf name....
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by IYANGBALI: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
This is the only reason Mikel is always in the news these days,not for football reasons,I guess he now plays BEDminton for BED UNITED

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by irishMO123(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
BTT:
disconnect?? chaii maka why?? well life is miserable for the blind..next time wear ur spectacles ......
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
LILYCHERISH:
he is alwys takin selfie wit his albeno gf

Happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons / FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja / Again Iheanacho Scores 2 Goals To Knock Man United Out Of The FA Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.