Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) (34593 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family / Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) / Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2015
Mikel shared a photo alongside his Russian billionaire bae, Olga Diyachenko as they step out for a date maybe?

https://instagram.com/p/30tclqvvLa/

9 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by missbehave247(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by adainternet14: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2015
Wow this is interesting.
You can get more celebrities recent pics on this new App.
Download Nigeria's 1st ever Adroid Photo Editor from Google Play. "Naija Photoshop" It's really nice.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.ng
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by midolian(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Down here in Nigeria, our albinos look exactly like this.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by BTT(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2015
There's a disconnect in that picture.

Edited.

Is it not very funny that certain ignorant souls are quoting me and oozing foul gas. Last I checked, Nairaland was an open forum and if you held an opinion, it was your right...

My opinion on the picture is that their body language suggests a needy female and a withdrawing male. That explains what I mean by the disconnect. It is for people who understand and for those who don't to learn. Or move on.

What's my business with hating? Na their money I wan spend, abi wetin concern vulture with hair-dresser.

12 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by Tallesty1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Olga Diyachenko sounds like the name of a seaweed or other microbes out there..

No offense.

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by endowednicky(f): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
midolian:
Down here in Nigeria, our albinos look exactly like this.
am telling you,and some guys don't even send dem!!!

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by ammyluv2002(f): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
BTT:
There's a disconnect in that picture.
angry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by hensben(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
this girl resemble oyinbo albino just like paul scholes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
So Mikel cheated on me!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by bornmekus: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mikel,u no get work.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
The girl no try at all

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Cute.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by instaforexngr(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mikel is no longer a footballer again
But now a lover boy

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by fejikudz(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
mikel my nigga

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
What happens When a player is always warming d benxh
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by eleko1: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
kiss
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Cool
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by lilmax(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
And this is news because?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by LAfricana(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin good for him, sheybi the bea is a billionaire, he sure has something to retire to

Check out www.africanwatch.net for the lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by mencade5(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
heart attack for naija gold digging ladies.

Well done mikel

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by Lifebender(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Question:I know of a player that plays for an EPL team,he plays only the last 5min of some unimportant match.He keeps smiling on the bench when his mate has won 4 ballon d'or.Next thing we do see,his selfie circulating all social network.And he plays for Nigeria.

Who is he

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
endowednicky:
am telling you,and some guys don't even send dem!!!
jealousy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by luckman20(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Because mikel don share selfie,
We should go on exile?
Abeg push correct things to FP jor!

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by mencade5(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
mikel we wish success and our prayer is that you will finally marry this lovely lady that loves you truely.

Any naija ladies that wish you not to marry this lady, they too will not marry too. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
This same poo will make front page next week, next upper week and the next and the next.......Una no dey tire?

Anyway, it seems Mikel has abandoned football and found a new love in modelling and photography. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja / Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.