Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him (1073 Views)

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) / For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. / As A Guy Can U Date And Marry A Woman Who Is 3yrs Older Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by zero1: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2006
All my life i have been dating younger girls who always talks about their mum when it's time so now i feel the need to see someone older and wiser to take good care of me ( real good care of me). This is my no. If you are interested 08020716566. My mail: pcgenius@gala.net
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by Dvampire(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2006
@ topic: so you think an older lady means that she is matured in handling relationship issues? or capable of taking' real care of you' (whatever that means). look, my advice to you is that age is not a clear indication that you will find the comfort and maturity you need from a lady. so step up and redefine your tastes.

Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by candylips(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2006
i wonder
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by kiki(f): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2006
in other words u need a sugar mummy
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by babyboyinc: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2006
U see bro,am about ur age too and my girl friend is 3 yrs older.I never post an ad neither did i search 4 an older chic.It happened naturally.I take care of her and carry most responsibility like a man but i tel u,its not as easy as it sound.Each time she disobey u,u'l feel its becos she older.There is just alot u wont be able 2 handle cos u need her 2 take care of u but dats not d way it works.U have 2 be d man even if she is older plus women wld always be women regardless of age.Make ups,body tops,g strings,diamonds and pearls, all those stuff knows no age.So bro sit back and let d rythym flow.
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by iice(f): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2006
Same as men will always be men in their boxers/brief, wife-beaters(Singlet), trousers and shirts undecided undecided

Abeg kiki said it all, in other words sugar mommy
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by flyingdut(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2006
its seems some people fail to understand the reason for such discussion forums. it says dating and meet-up zone, where simply you date and meet up with the talk centreing positively around that.

the guy says he is interested in dating an older woman, its his choice. if you dont have something constructive to say, either hush or go to another forum.

it seems this forum is swarmed by juveniles and being hijacked by them. very soon genuin people will be put off all together and the purpose of the whole exercise defeated
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by mamaput(f): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2006
There is this Egusi i cooked.
With crab,dryed schrimps, Beef, goat and towel. with pounded yam.
So if i call some one to come and eat, is that taking care or are we talking about money taking care. grin
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by flyingdut(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2006
sorry mamaput dont get it
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by mamaput(f): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2006
I was being sarcastic.
And in my Sarcastic way i want to know what "taking good care of me" means.
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by Dvampire(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2006
flying dut:

its seems some people fail to understand the reason for such discussion forums. it says dating and meet-up zone, where simply you date and meet up with the talk centreing positively around that.

the guy says he is interested in dating an older woman, its his choice. if you don't have something constructive to say, either hush or go to another forum.

it seems this forum is swarmed by juveniles and being hijacked by them. very soon genuin people will be put off all together and the purpose of the whole exercise defeated
excuse me-o mr. flying dut; i do not seem to get you. take a good look at your post and then the post of others whom you are ridicling and then conclude within you whom the real juvenile is. *hisses and walks out of thread*

Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by mamaput(f): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2006
Maybe they know themselves.
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by Dvampire(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2006
@mamaput: abeg i really dig your signature. yes-o! if one is that good, a sugar mummy will definitely find him; cos as they say, a gold fish has no hiding place

Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by mamaput(f): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2006
My way of getting rid of them yahoo boys, I had to get myself a new yahoo adress because of them
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by Dvampire(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2006
mamaput:

My way of getting rid of them yahoo boys, I had to get myself a new yahoo adress because of them
shocked really? i suffer the same thing almost on a daily basis. dem yahoo boys no wan let me rest.

Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by flyingdut(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2006
you guys derail from the topic of the post and start trading insults and obscenities. is dating an older woman equal to dating a sugar mummy? sugar mummy means dating not only an older woman but specifically for money, financial rewards or favours.

oh my days!! "the more i know humans the more i get to like my dog"
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by Dvampire(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2006
@ flying dut: see you can't really blame us y'know for trading insults and stuff. it's just that some people use the forum to say some really nasty things to others without even reading what that person they are insulting has posted. hope you get it?

Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by mamaput(f): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2006
Is it your topic?
maybe Seun should look into your ip adress and that of the "seeker".
outsiders crying louder than the,
Good for you to like your dog .
Everybody likes their dog
Re: A Guy (21) Needs A Lady Older Than Him by Dvampire(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2006
mamaput:

Is it your topic?
maybe Seun should look into your ip adress and that of the "seeker".
outsiders crying louder than the,
Good for you to like your dog .
Everybody likes their dog
mamaput abeg no kill me with laughter-o

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairaland Members From Kenya? / Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? / Declaring My Love For Shollypopz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.