Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] (5031 Views)

Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys / The Holocaust Tourney✘[Quarter Finals] WOME✘[Week Of Main Event] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
007Bruce:
Lmao!
dj5naira:

Pweee...!
Laugh while you can, come Friday, i'll be having the last laugh. cool
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Brooce:
don't be tempted to bite
If anyone find me biting, i'd be given the Suarez punishment.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by danbrowndmf(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

You are still rookie like me, so it would have been a level playing ground for both of us. grin
Lol,thats tru sha...cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Limerick: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

I was expecting something more cruel from Coog, like Ely and I, or Bruce and I. gringrin

So i started penning my bars this afternoon for Bruce, but with the change of things, i'll have to start again and channel my bars towards Gladyys. I can't lose against her, ninjas will use against me if i do. grin
all these ghostwriters just dey look you dey smile
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by coogar: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. Coog, UNLESS someone ghost-writes for Gladys, I'm bludgeoning her come Friday. That's a promise. cool

by this time next week, we would know the score. i have already alerted the police chief to supply a dozen bodybags.

2 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Brooce: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

If anyone find me biting, i'd be given the Suarez punishment.
sure
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Limerick: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
I'm fitting the mutilated bonce of a certain sullied subhuman in a Nike shoe box on Wednesday.

beware ✘
is it about the punchlines? combined with em dull lines or the nursery school rhymes that u repeating all the time?
undecided
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by danbrowndmf(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar:
i think darkrebel should explain what 10 bars is. any stretching would attract automatic disqualification and a one month ban.

all participants should take note.
10 bars = 10 bars.
10bars 10 lines or 20 lines?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Limerick:
all these ghostwriters just dey look you dey smile

Shame on them then. I wonder why someone will look to another person to write for him. I'm doing mine myself, so if i win any brawl, i'd genuinely happy that i won it myself.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by coogar: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
10bars 10 lines or 20 lines?

on NL, 10 bars = 10 quatrains.
a quatrain is a stanza of 4 lines with the same rhyme scheme. 3 lines to set the punch, the 4th line to deliver the haymaker.

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666, you'd have made this an 8-bars tourney because of rookies like us. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed 10 bars is long o. sad grin

Cc: Emaprince, Kr0ne. What do you guys think?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:
Darkrebel666, you'd have made this an 8-bars tourney because of rookies like us. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed 10 bars is long o. sad grin

Cc: Emaprince, Kr0ne. What do you guys think?

Extra two bars lol

Sini u no well oh .. U can do it men u better win smiley
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Limerick:
[s] is it about the punchlines? combined with em dull lines or the nursery school rhymes that u repeating all the time? [/s]<
undecided

triple-fÜck out of my mentions you work-shy & indolent marsupial.
opines the same dude I whooped mercilessly some months back.

If you think I pen poly-syllabic rhymes as lamely as you do, then I have nothing to say to you other than - go ingest some rat poison & flush it down your alimentary canal with a bottle of Izal or Harpic.. Isiewu ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by 007Bruce: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lmao!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Extra two bars lol
Sini u no well oh .. U can do it men u better win smiley
Each bar is hard to create. And you know I'm a rookie. sadcry grin
I could use those extra two bars to murk another person. grin
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

Each bar is hard to create. And you know I'm a rookie. sadcry grin

I could use those extra two bars to murk another person. grin

Oh ok .. U'll be fine
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Ksslib(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
kinglahkay:
Ksslib chaiiiiii
lol.. You should be happy sef..

You know when i battle last or even drop freestyle for ffr? E don tey.... That was eons ago..

My point is, if you bring a decent written you MIGHT edge me..
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Limerick: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

triple-fÜck out of my mentions you work-shy & indolent marsupial.
opines the same dude I whooped mercilessly some months back.

If you think I pen poly-syllabic rhymes as lamely as you do, then I have nothing to say to you other than - go ingest some rat poison & flush it down your alimentary canal with a bottle of Izal or Harpic.. Isiewu ✘
but then again its all good
its ok
if any body dreams big so go back to your world dude
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by liricyst(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar's software is a hard fucker o. Limerick vs Darkrebel666 in a preliminary round. Smh

by the way...obainojazz is a scary name. Why not pair me with a name soft...like supermiy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by dj5naira(m): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2015
coogar:

on NL, 10 bars = 10 quatrains.
a quatrain is a stanza of 4 lines with the same rhyme scheme. 3 lines to set the punch, the 4th line to deliver the haymaker.

Bu-ravo!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by softvio(m): 6:58am On Jun 13, 2015
grin
danbrowndmf:

oboi if u like ,no destroy dat dude
de dere de du simei simei
danbrowndmf:

danbrowndmf:

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Gladyys(f): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2015
sinizia:

I was expecting something more cruel from Coog, like Ely and I, or Bruce and I. gringrin

So i started penning my bars this afternoon for Bruce, but with the change of things, i'll have to start again and channel my bars towards Gladyys. I can't lose against her, ninjas will use against me if i do. grin
chill nigga...
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2015
Gladyys:

chill nigga...

These two words of yours, I'm sure, sent a cold chill through him, Super-woman! grin

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Let's spice this up ✘

•the winner of the tourney gets a chance to step into the ring with Coogar

•the 1st runner-up gets to battle Ibime

•the 2nd runner-up gets to slug it out with Emaprince ...

•the 4th placed emcee gets to duel Kr0ne

I hope the aforementioned agree & conform to that. ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by liricyst(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2015
Darkrebel666 pls list the five judges.
kr0ne, coogar. ...who else?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2015
liricyst:
Darkrebe666 pls list the five judges.

k0ne, oogar. ...who else?

laguna1 ibimee & guykheena ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

laguna1 ibimee & guykheena ✘
Why Ask Me To Sign Up Then?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
I thought you wanted to sign up as a participant. you cannot be a judge. ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
I thought you wanted to sign up as a participant. you cannot be a judge. ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
laykorn:

These two words of yours, I'm sure, sent a cold chill through him, Super-woman! grin

On the contrary, it didn't. wink
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Let's spice this up ✘

•the winner of the tourney gets a chance to step into the ring with Co.ogar
•the 1st runner-up gets to battle Ibi.me
•the 2nd runner-up gets to slug it out with Ema.prince ...
•the 4th placed emcee gets to duel Kr0.ne
I hope the aforementioned agree & conform to that. ✘
I thought you'd reducing the bars to 8 because of we the greenhorns. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
sinizia:

I thought you'd reducing the bars to 8 because of we the greenhorns. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the first round is meant to be explosive. we are also hoping that the hottest match of the 1st round would also make the F.P.
dropping just 8 bars wouldn't be as scintillating as 10 raw bars

you have to lyrically fit to win a tourney.. man-up & start scripting for the oncoming verbal onslaught cheesy ✘✘

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / Dissing Thread. / >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.