Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? (3845 Views)

See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) / U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
We all know what we would do for you if it happened to you. Now, come and talk. If she punches that heartthrob of yours in the left cheek, what will you do?

Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by elantraceey(f): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
I will drag her hair grin
Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
elantraceey:
shocked
Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
i will do nothing because he is the man let him handle the situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by Tabelachizza(f): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
What am i expected to do
Start beating the gal?
Then later he will leave me and term me a " Wild Girl" Who fights.
Mbok Everybody should carry his own crossooooo.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by faith551(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
That's not a girl, I bet it's one of this gay assholes that grew boobs out of artificial hormone intake, take a look at IT'S groin area
Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by Mznaett: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'd eye her and ruuuuuuuuuun away

btw,,my bf suppose get strength na undecided or no b man wey im b again

Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
I will thank her cheesy cos i no fit fight.
Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by Jayjay0(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
They will do nothing but expect the guys to die for them when it happens to them
Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
I will thank her cheesy cos i no fit fight.
Mznaett:
I'd eye her and ruuuuuuuuuun away
btw,,my bf suppose get strength na undecided or no b man wey im b again
Tabelachizza:
What am i expected to do
Start beating the gal?
Then later he will leave me and term me a " Wild Girl" Who fights.
Mbok Everybody should carry his own crossooooo.
6ty6ix:
i will do nothing because he is the man let him handle the situation

I said it nah.
Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by jashar(f): 4:10am On Jun 13, 2015
Walk away.
Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by jrupa(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2015
elantraceey:
Kill yourself by yourself.
Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by Klasique911(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by SporaD8: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2015
She no get craze reach! I go just kill myself and run away.
Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by Blackfire(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Make that girl no try am with igbo girl o
Re: To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? by purplelips(f): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
I'll just apologize to her - not minding who is at fault - and drag my baby along. I hate fight scenes.

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. / When A Whiteman Falls In Love With A Blackwoman (PHOTO) / Thread for Ladies With Sexy Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.