Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) (6446 Views)

THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / Check Out My Lunch - Photos / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by marvelck: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
She wants to drink this garri as her lunch, and she's asking if she should use water?

Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Where is the fine girl?

3 Likes

Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by chomytex(f): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
So what do u want nlanders to do now?

3 Likes

Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
[em]egg is better[[/em]

1 Like

Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by yarimo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Chai see fresh and smooth LAPS, please don't use water just use 5 alive grin

5 Likes

Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by iamDaisy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
iranu
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Reasonable topics don finish for Nl romance section

Too bahd cry
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by jonaifame22(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
If only that gal will lemme lick her laps, I'll dash her anything she wants.
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by waluga(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
NLers and all this rubbish posting sha...wetin concern me concern this one now...if yuh like use ur wee-wee

3 Likes

Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by NOC1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Na big man the smoke garri this days...
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
yarimo:

What if it's Bobrisky's junior brother legs...
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by yarimo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
iPopAlomo:

chai if na bobrisky 's junior brother leg be that, Ehh the thunder that will fire him leg just left GAMBIA
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by MamaTej(f): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
See balance diet. #fingerLicking#
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by Dannidom(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
she want us to believe that she is rich and classy see her ashawo laps *hystericaly laughs out of thread*
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
iPopAlomo:

lol how man lap go be like dat
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
She should just add lots of cinnamon powder and eat up; no need for water. Mikylopez do you think she should add soup and water before drinking? grin tongue
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by onyeezeigbo: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by Elkiflu: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
No don't use water us petrol
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by ikes9(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:

yhu are a gal..and yhu wanna lick another babes lap..which way nahh...lol

@OP make the gehh use coke..chilled coke drink the garri
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by ikes9(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
lefulefu:
lol how man lap go be like dat

that one no be man again nahh
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
ikes9:

that one no be man again nahh
so u think he fit do surgery for d lap to change to woman? look like babe lap to me sha cheesy
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by ikes9(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
lefulefu:

so u think he fit do surgery for d lap to change to woman? look like babe lap to me sha cheesy

no doubt..nah babe lap be that,wetin I mean be say man lap no fit be like that at all even with all the surgery,man lap go still be like man lap

1 Like

Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
ikes9:

no doubt..nah babe lap be that,wetin I mean be say man lap no fit be like that at all even with all the surgery,man lap go still be like man lap
yes oo na wetin me agree on too cheesy
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tell her to use cum lipsrsealed
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by liljboy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
There are no f**ks given here... even over there.

1 Like

Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by potbelly(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Na wah... shocked
Aderola15:
Tell her to use cum lipsrsealed
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by tubolancer(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
He don tey wey you don dey lick plate. Licki licki.
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by lardey33(m): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2017
At least she get milk
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by Thollex(m): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2017
yarimo:

Person wey wan soak garri jeje,, where Una wan make she see the 5alive
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by yarimo(m): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Thollex:

Person wey wan soak garri jeje,, where Una wan make she see the 5alive
grin grin grin
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by jonaifame22(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2017
tubolancer:
He don tey wey you don dey lick plate. Licki licki.
I swear, to lick plate, e dey sweet well well
Re: See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos) by Deprince2656(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin make she use bitter lemon grin

(1) (Reply)

Kmjwj / Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] / How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.