Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? (945 Views)

Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by Wilson125(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
A female friend complains that her boyfriend doesn't love her, when I asked her her reason for saying that, she said this, I have been observing, ever since we started this relationship, my boyfriend has never gone through my phone before, apart from watching movie on the phone with me or picking it up for me to attend to my calls, he doesn't get anywhere near my phone , to be sure of my suspicion, i had to put my phone on security lock as the phone was not on security, to see if he would ask for my password but close to a month now, he hasn't done that, anytime I ask him why he doesn't touch my phone, nothing is always the answer i get, this has been the reason for my doubt.. I am confound and do not know what to do, I am not comfortable with that kinda life...

Is he acting normal or is a nigger trying to avoid something that will get him jealous?
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
ha
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by EgusiSoup: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wilson125:
A female friend complains that her boyfriend doesn't love her, when I asked her her reason for saying that, she said this, I have been observing, ever since we started this relationship, my boyfriend has never gone through my phone before, apart from watching movie on the phone with me or picking it up for me to attend to my calls, he doesn't get anywhere near my phone , to be sure of my suspicion, i had to put my phone on security lock as the phone was not on security, to see if he would ask for my password but close to a month now, he hasn't done that, anytime I ask him why he doesn't touch my phone, nothing is always the answer i get, this has been the reason for my doubt.. I am confound and do not know what to do, I am not comfortable with that kinda life...

Is he acting normal or is a nigger trying to avoid something that will get him jealous?

so what should we do? undecided

who knows the meaning of Osubande please cry
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Check her phone for what?
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by REB3L(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Women- a confused specie

2 Likes

Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by Feranchek(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
My faith teaches me that, ALWAYS avoid every and any occasion of sin..... relating this to your bf, I think he's quite a cool dude like me. The most I'll do with my girlfriend's phone is to watch her video clips. Since you're sure you ain't doing anything illegal, watin be your own

Buh.....hmmmmm

E fit be sey the dude dey keep away from your phone so that you sef no go go near him own... (you understand na...? grin)

2 Likes

Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by elantraceey(f): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Some ladies sha , lol.

Just tell her that because he ex checks her phone all the time and is always suspicious or she heard that guys who love their girlfriend doesn't mean her boyfriend should act the same way.

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by Enegod(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
If you touch, problem
If you no touch, wahala

Just tell her to stop using phone angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by Enegod(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
If you touch, problem
If you no touch, wahala

Just tell her to stop using phone angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by dharay99: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wilson125:

uhmm...yhu'v asked him n he said nuffin,
So why can't yhu b fhuçkinq satisfied wid daht...

If he keeps coming afta ur fone, u will also come here, open a thread &
tiltle it...
"My bf doesn't trust me, he keeps checking my fone"
Daaamn i†.!! angry
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by jamex93(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
lolx

u check her phone na problem

u no check na wahala

d guy is trying to abstain from BP

SO FREE D GUY
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
chaiiiiii undecided
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by Jayjay0(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chaiiiiii ladies...smh
If he monitor your phone you will still complain
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by sholikay(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
The guy is not ready to die early now.. You ladies inbox ehn, is full of orisirisi. Leave the Bros alone jor.. cheesy
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
He doesn't nid high b.p @ his young age
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by CountDracula(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Girls, can't be pleased
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by Hazardd(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
so what do you want us to do
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by naijaboiy: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
That girl must be foolish. undecided
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by opedaydydx9(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
I wouldn't love to check tru bae's fone as well..... M nt the jealous type
Re: Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? by wordbank(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
The girl dey drink orijin?

(1) (Reply)

Smart Condom That Detects STD By Changing Color Invented / Imo People Why? / So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.