Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Is Doing A Website For A Scammer Illegal? - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Doing A Website For A Scammer Illegal? (12327 Views)

Make $100 Plus Weekly Online By Doing A Legal Easy Work / Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! / Beware..... Umujagbe Wacomcy Mudiaga(profile Name: Wacomcy21) Is A SCAMMER! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Doing A Website For A Scammer Illegal? by emmyagi(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Can we run some deal ??

sure
Re: Is Doing A Website For A Scammer Illegal? by yomalex(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
is it a crime selling a gun to a guy legally who later commits murder with the gun you sold him?? ?
but if he already told you he wants to kill someone...

1 Like

Re: Is Doing A Website For A Scammer Illegal? by raindroup(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
my guy help your self, e dey pain me say nigeria don bad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Is Doing A Website For A Scammer Illegal? by Chillinmasoul(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
otunbadan:

Mr, are you this retarded. Read and think deeply before spitting your stupidity on a public forum.

I know how this will end...People like you really don't have any sense of humour, So I'll rather shut up and leave you to your ludicrousness! lipsrsealed
Re: Is Doing A Website For A Scammer Illegal? by Chillinmasoul(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
sleemfesh:

There's no solution it's fraud. He didn't put up any serious problem. A two year old can solve this meaning it's no problem. It's someone lying graciously to themselves.

What of the Hosting Site?

1 Like

Re: Is Doing A Website For A Scammer Illegal? by otunbadan(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

I know how this will end...People like you really don't have any sense of humour, So I'll rather shut up and leave you to your ludicrousness! lipsrsealed

You really sick, you typed something disrespectful and mentioned me, you push it on sense of humour, something is wrong with you.
Re: Is Doing A Website For A Scammer Illegal? by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
otunbadan:

You really sick, you typed something disrespectful and mentioned me, you push it on sense of humour, something is wrong with you.

Alright, have a great day.
Re: Is Doing A Website For A Scammer Illegal? by Pepplerex: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
I don't know I'm also in a similar situation. But i think i am only doing my job. A client has tasked me to develop a website for them which in my own thoughts feel its for a shady reason. However, i do not care about the use or intentions of the client. i have been hired for the skills which i would deliver. I have not had any conversation with them on how they intend to perpetuate their intentions. I only care about delivering the job i have been hired for. I have an agreement with them under my name and company name. i am not an accomplice of whatever action they carry out with the website. I would deliver my job if any legal charges should come up later in the future, i would tender my agreement with them and i am willing to assit the proper enforcement agencies with as much information as i can provide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers / Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? / 7 Tips For Selecting Your Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.