Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,785 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Death of Vice President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death of Vice President (3264 Views)

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye / Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Death of Vice President by iamrealdeji(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2015
ramdris:
We all know the VP takes over if the President of a country dies, what if the VP die? What did the constitution says about that? Just want to know. So the expert should educate me on this...Thanks.
so,you're thinking Saraki may fast forward Osinbajo's lifespan?
Re: Death of Vice President by ramdris(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
so,you're thinking Saraki may fast forward Osinbajo's lifespan?
Am not thinking anything o! shocked. Alakoba
Re: Death of Vice President by UncleJudax(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
kilokeys:

U are fvking tribalist. What does zones have to do with effectiveness in office?
Man, you are as funny as fucck. Hehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Protest Likely In Kano As Litre Of Fuel Sells For N1,000 / Rivers State Turning To Somalia, Nigerian Govt Should Act Fast. / Photos: Senators Jubilate After Foiling Plan By APC To Impeach Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.