Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds - Agriculture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds (141958 Views)

My 2,000 Broiler Production Cycle / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by buchhogonzalez(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pls add me to the broiler group...08054225875
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by morningglory: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Please add me to the broiler group 08052798631
buchhogonzalez:
Pls add me to the broiler group...08054225875
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by banrisul: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
abeg add me to the broiler group. 08068584941
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by doctorexcel: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pls add me to the boiler group 08077769222
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Hada2020: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hello..... good afternoon
Please add me to the broiler group
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by PoWConsulting: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business plan on Grasscutter farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

4. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

5. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

6. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

7. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

8. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging... Plantain Flour Production, Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging, Improved Snail farming, Improved Plantain farming... There's MORE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information
WhatsApp: +2347039664655
Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities
Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by lawlan234: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
please add me to the broiler group 08189462693
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by ola185: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello... Pls add me to d broiler group 08165249537
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
You can upload pictures of your birds let's see their progress.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
How is the going?
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by AGROFRESH(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
please add me to Broiler group.
poultry FARMER in ikorodu
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by victormogg: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Add me 0803232080
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by victormogg: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Please add me 08032321080
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by TadeDetule: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good day house. We need consistent buyer for 4wk old broilers. call 08035410480 or 08050321083.Thank you.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Parcks(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fumbaby:

There is a broiler farmer group, you can drop your number I will ask the admin to add you

Good afternoon Boss!! Please I would like you to add me to the broiler farmers group. I would really appreciate it.
08108732935 thanks boss
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by kollydeb(m): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hello, pls add me to the broiler group.....08038252177
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Mykhel10(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Pls add me to broiler group.. 08160698200
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by ejeberphyl: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
please add 08032119183
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by farouk1989: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Please add me to d WATSapp group ...08069543717
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by PoWConsulting: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2018
THE BIGGEST AGRIBUSINESS PROMO IN NIGERIA IS HERE AGAIN!!!

Purchase 5 IN 1 Business Manual and Get 1 Business Plan for FREE at the Cheapest and Affordable Price Ever!!!

This is for the Youths, Employed, Unemployed, Underemployed, Civil servants, Artisans and ALL NIGERIANS. Pay-Less-Get-More... Become self employed today!

The 5 IN 1 Business Manual contains:
1. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

2. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

3. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

4. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

5. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

Another 5 IN 1 Business Manual contains: Cassava processing into Gari, Odourless Fufu Flour, High Quality Cassava Flour, Industrial Cassava Starch, and Adhesives from Cassava Starch

Purchase the 5 IN 1 Manual and Get 1 of these Business Plans for FREE!!!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Production, Preservation and Packaging of Instant Plantain Flour, Non Instant Yam Flour, and Beans Flour. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Broilers Production and Table Egg Production

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2018
*Boluwajoko Golden Solutions*

We have organic solutions (herbs) for sale that can be use to raise Turkey,broilers & all other poultry birds from day old without using heat for brooding or any inorganic drugs with almost zero mortality
@N1,200 per litter

Raise cow ,goats, rams,pigs,rabbits without smells ,blot or almost zero mortality

Use our products to ferment feeds for cow,goat,ram,pigs,rabbit, dogs, Turkey, layers,broilers etc to reduce feed cost & maximize profit.

I have PURE molasses for sale at N500 per litter

1) Probiotic..EM1 solutions

2) Super Tagiri solutions

3) Immune Booster

4) Photosynthesising Bacteria

5) Molasses Liquid

6) Layers Special

7) liquid Organic Fertilizer

*Instructions*

Clean the house with antiseptics, remove all cob webs, then add 10 mls of LAB to 1 liter of unchlorinated water and sprinkle within and around the coop/pen

Use 10 mls each of the three products in 4 liters of water for birds daily until they are 3 weeks old

After 3 weeks all you do is apply the 3 solutions just once in a week until you sell the animals

1 liters each of the 3 is enough for 50 day old Turkey or broiler or pullets for 3 weeks

We also have organic fertilizer which when fully mixed with water, dry cow dung & dry poultry dung inside a metal drum & left for 2 weeks is sufficient to fertilize a hectare to give a bumper harvest.

If we don't plant or rear animals organically some herb might not be effective when applied

Thank you

Location is Ibadan Nigeria

We are in the era of knowledge

Go organic

Calls & WhatsApp 08120528950
boluwagoldensolution@gmail.com
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by ameer2: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by PoWConsulting: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE!!! #2,000 ONLY!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2018
*Boluwajoko Golden Solutions*

We have organic solutions (herbs) for sale that can be use to raise Turkey & all other poultry birds from day old without using heat for brooding or any inorganic drugs with almost zero mortality
@N1,200 per litter

Raise cow ,goats, rams,pigs,rabbits without smells ,blot or almost zero mortality

Use our products to ferment feeds for cow,goat,ram,pigs,rabbit, dogs, Turkey, layers,broilers etc to reduce feed cost & maximize profit.

I have PURE molasses for sale at N500 per litter

1) Probiotic..EM1 solutions

2) Super Tagiri solutions

3) Immune Booster

4) Photosynthesising Bacteria

5) Molasses Liquid

6) Layers Special

7) liquid Organic Fertilizer

*Instructions*

Clean the house with antiseptics, remove all cob webs, then add 10 mls of LAB to 1 liter of unchlorinated water and sprinkle within and around the coop/pen

Use 10 mls each of the three products in 4 liters of water for birds daily until they are 3 weeks old

After 3 weeks all you do is apply the 3 solutions just once in a week until you sell the animals

1 liters each of the 3 is enough for 50 day old Turkey or broiler or pullets for 3 weeks

We also have organic fertilizer which when fully mixed with water, dry cow dung & dry poultry dung inside a metal drum & left for 2 weeks is sufficient to fertilize a hectare to give a bumper harvest.

If we don't plant or rear animals organically some herb might not be effective when applied

Thank you

Location is Ibadan Nigeria

We are in the era of knowledge

Go organic

Calls & WhatsApp 08120528950
boluwagoldensolution@gmail.com
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by rightchic(f): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
please my birds are having cough and are also sneezing and i have administered tylodox to them for 5 days, but no effect. pls what drug should i give them that will be effective? Thanks
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by ardeywhunmmy(f): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
healthy well vaccinated 4-8 weeks broiler chickens for sale at Zenith Farms, Abeokuta. contact Oluwaseun on 08066537328 for healthy birds at an affordable price
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by haarfeez: 8:42pm On May 04, 2018
5 or 6 weeks old broilers needed in ibadan, Oluyole to be precise. call 08134125884
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Ekhatorclifford: 4:03am On May 09, 2018
pls add me to d brioler farm group...am a brioler farmer ,resides in Benin.......any Benin residence here...my no is07069377771....good am house.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Ekhatorclifford: 12:27am On May 15, 2018
my Watsap no...pls add 07069377771
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Hammedadetayo(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2018
pls add me 08133679462
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by kennysbst(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2018
rightchic:
please my birds are having cough and are also sneezing and i have administered tylodox to them for 5 days, but no effect. pls what drug should i give them that will be effective? Thanks

Dont waste ur money on drugs..simply go organic. what is wrong with ur birds is CRD,just drop ginger and garlic into their drinking water and see the magic yourself. awaiting ur testimony on it.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by aribisala0(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2018
Hi

can anyone please talk about mineral premixes in Nigeria?

Where can they be purchased and how developed is the market.

Are there established producers/suppliers and how authentic are their products. Also what about the cost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

A Thread For Growing Watermelon In your backyard With Photos / My Successful Cucumber Sack Farm In Kaduna / Cost Analysis For 1,000 to 3000 Poultry (layers) Capacity & Feed Mill In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.