Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

How Best Can A Laundry Service Be Best Advertised ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Best Can A Laundry Service Be Best Advertised ? (544 Views)

I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? / Will Pay People To Kill Any Ponzi Site Advertised Here / Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Best Can A Laundry Service Be Best Advertised ? by Ribena02(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
I've got some experience about pickup and delivery laundry services and I'm about to start mine,I've got everything set but the only issue I ave now is how to market and advertise what I do and that's actually why I came here to ask for Nairalander's opinion on how & faster way to have customers,thanks.
Re: How Best Can A Laundry Service Be Best Advertised ? by dotsdavidson(m): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
The best marketing means for your kind of business is door to door marketing. You can concentrate on an estate close to your location and go from one house to the other.

You have to prepare newsletter, flyer or sticker to leave at the doors of your prospects.

All the best.
Re: How Best Can A Laundry Service Be Best Advertised ? by OliviaThomas: 11:20am On Jan 01
A better solution is local advertising, and even searching for business clients who can download on an ongoing basis. I've been following the company I go to, We Wash 24 Laundry Service, and they use a very similar strategy.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In US And Canadian Stocks / Screenshot Of My Bitgold Account With Pending & Confirmed Payments / A Simple Business Model.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.