Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? (21601 Views)

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
all4naija:
The IF in the statement.
if means in the event that it occurs.

When means at the time it occurs. They are not opposite
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by maestroz: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tbillz:
I am not an orator but can i correct my interviewer if he/she commit grammatical blunder?

I think you can after all you are for every body and nobody
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
soe:
if means in the event that it occurs.

When means at the time it occurs. They are not opposite
It is conditional and unlikely to happen. I don't know what is so hard for you to understand there. His sentence is wrong in the first place.
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
If you really need the job,then don't do it.
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by oluwawilliams(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions. Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know at least 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied in the Philippines? Do you know south Korea sends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than$500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course.The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of yourchoice...below are some key stepsyou needto follow to become a student of Philippines1, you need to submit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines and pay the necessary charges for the school toprocess and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the school through DHL.3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepare other documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines. NOTE :: no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines. Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here to do is to guide you and give you information about the schools here. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on +639477250322 Email: Tonioni2013@gmail.com Whatsapp:+639062418709 BBM: 569C2A60

Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by tundeotunba(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sure. Yes U really can. Bring out a pen and paper and correct his pronunciations too.

Then after, U shouldn't bother with the result of the interview.
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tbillz:
I am not an orator but can i correct my interviewer if he/she commit grammatical blunder?
Not when you haven't collected your appointment letter. NO!
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Alal(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
You don get job be that
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by charlesucheh(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ojestas:
Commits?
I tire oooo!!! And the dude wants to correct his job interviewer!!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by ocheejemb: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tbillz:
awks
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by greateliso(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Well in my own opinion I will say, it is absolutely allowed but ...
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Bamz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
O ni fe mop lagoon now... wink *In Olamide's voice*
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by charlesucheh(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
That's if you want to claim you have integrity. But at thesame time, such integrity should be able to put food on your table.
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by An2elect2(f): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lmao! funny answers hahahahha
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by 5solas(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
omoadeleye:
those who dey do this op dem really follow him come interview oo, you really need deliverance.
grin grin
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by 5solas(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
akinsal:
See this guy oooooo....... shocked
grin grin
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Prospero01(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Why not do urself a lil good by correcting ur own written English before attempting to correct ur interviewer. For a start, U don't use the small letter 'i' either in the Subject or Object position. It is always in the capital 'I'. Again ur use of concord is faulty. "Commits" and not "commit". Learn more on subject ,verb agreement. I too know. Whether na the job dey important or the English.
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by DeRuggedProf: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tbillz:

IF YOU HAVE SECURED A BETTER OFFER grin
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by douglasposh(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Guess u ain't tired of job hunting.
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Ojestas(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
charlesucheh:
I tire oooo!!! And the dude wants to correct his job interviewer!!!
lol
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by strongerthaneva(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ojestas:
Commits?
lolzzz badt guy..
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by enyioma10000(f): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ojestas:
Commits?

God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by butanep(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ojestas:
Commits?
Well sighted... third person personal pronoun...

1 Like

Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by mekstaniac(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Fvck NO!
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Yehman(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
LAfricana:
Just pack your bag and your sorry ass when leaving

Sheybi na u sabi english pass... Go get a teaching Job then cool

But it depends on the interviewer though.. But trust me, whomever he/she is, such scenes dont end well undecided

Check out www.africanwatch.net for the latest happenings in Africa, and International Scholarship updates for Nigerians
Africanwatch by fire by force. Bros, e don do naa. Haba!
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Ojestas(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
butanep:
Well sighted... third person personal pronoun...
right, bruh
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by dalass(f): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin
Ojestas:
Commits?
grin
Ojestas:
Commits?
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by friends4ever(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Over sabi with bad cook...
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by agurza(f): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tbillz:
But your English is equally bad bro. Just check this out " if he/she COMMIT grammatical blunder". You say instead if he/she COMMITs grammatical blunder. Because he/ she is third person singular and verb that comes after it comes with " s"
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by easystudy101: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tbillz:

Ofcourse you can

MUMU
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by nikepeter4u: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
allisonluvsu:
YES YOU CAN. Only if you are seated on the chair of the interviewer and u really don't need the JOB.If not, remember that a customer(An interviewer) is always right
..you must be a banker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel / Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? / Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.