Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? (21603 Views)

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
When did ur interviewers grammatical blunder become your business?
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ojestas:
Commits?

D correction starts here and now.... Laughs in Greek..
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Charly68: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Never play too know when dealing with a superior ..to do that is to create enemity for yourself .
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by aboabai(m): 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
NEVER TRY THAT.[color=#990000][/color] NEVER TRY THAT.....

1 Like

Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Niftyrules(m): 2:39am On Jun 14, 2015
E be like say you don get one big paying job for refinery abi?
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by allisonluvsu(m): 3:50am On Jun 14, 2015
nikepeter4u:
..you must be a banker.
lol
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by DesireInnerWear(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2015
Tbillz:
I am not an orator but can i correct my interviewer if he/she commit grammatical blunder?

Lols. I'd like to see His facial expression when you do that.

WeightGainer Supplements
Bbm : 3353531E
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Look deliciously Fleshy.
No side effect at all.
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by omeiz93: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2015
You just made a grammatical blunder here, commit instead of commits. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Tbillz:
I am not an orator but can i correct my interviewer if he/she commit grammatical blunder?

Correct yours first. There are a couple of blunders in this your post too. You're welcome! smiley
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Profitboss(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2015
I have similar case in my work place(a multinational coy), my boss (whom we were at the same level just over a year ago before bn promoted) make lots of mistake and shocking sentence in his official mails to us/to office. He's a wonderful dude, cascade important info to his team OTIF, very friendly and hard-working! but lack official mail writing skills. He writes mails as if he's talking to you face to face. "The robbers shot, the bullet go up and land on his screen and sound Gbam", "The performance so farrrrrrr is bad oooo! Someone will question us from HQ oooo" he always writes acronyms i.e. DAE Direct Account Executive as (Dae), Direct Sales Rep (Dsr) and keep making lots of grammatical error in his mails!. I don't know if I can call his attention because most of our other colleagues in other unit, other dept. make jest of him always! (tho behind him) and I probably give him a website where he can ginger his mails before sending!
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by sunshine1974(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2015
U for kukuma just tell the interviewer to stand up make u sit down for him chair begin interview am
Tbillz:
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by crayguy: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2015
Tbillz:
so you want to correct Grammer?? and you fail to make a correct sentences, , bobo.. you don high.
#mumu
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by Dubemkelly(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tbillz:
What do u want to correct when you have not sorted out your own mess? "if he/she commit grammatical blunder" really? But then it aint necessary except u are in for some jokes
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by sassy247(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
There is noting wrong in correcting an interviewer dey may do that purposely to test u don't know.
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by SenatorJames(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yes. After 3 years you have been employed and you know you are safe or ready to quit the job. During the interview, it is very detrimental to your chances of being employed.

That is even if you are not pulling our legs @op.

1 Like

Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by frenzymirakk(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
well,
u nailed, nice finish.
But u also need to be corrected
('commits' not commit) and when u ar not refering to a particular gender, its advisable to use the (he) instead of saying he/she
Re: Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? by jidluk: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
O fe te grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel / Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? / Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.