Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,210 members, 7,842,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Crush On My Female Bestfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crush On My Female Bestfriend (917 Views)

'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / 15 Valid Reasons Why Every Guy Should Have A Female Bestfriend / Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crush On My Female Bestfriend by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
is it advisable to date your bestfriend if she happens to be of the opposite sex?
Re: Crush On My Female Bestfriend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
it's not bad, it's not wrong...it's cool but it hardly happens
Re: Crush On My Female Bestfriend by Obiomon: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Runs to buy pop corn
Re: Crush On My Female Bestfriend by publicenemy(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
alexistaiwo:
is it advisable to date your bestfriend if she happens to be of the opposite sex?

Don't.... Unless you know she needs you.
Re: Crush On My Female Bestfriend by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Very possible but u have to be really sure she is into u like that.
Re: Crush On My Female Bestfriend by basille(m): 12:36am On Jun 14, 2015
Life is to short....... Go for it!
Re: Crush On My Female Bestfriend by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Dude, you've been friendzoned. You'll simply be complicating an otherwise uncomplicated relationship.
Re: Crush On My Female Bestfriend by sarmiie(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2015
No no, no don't do it!!
Re: Crush On My Female Bestfriend by Afrok(m): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2015
Why not? Is her cherry forbidden to be plucked and eaten by her best male friend?
Re: Crush On My Female Bestfriend by justmag(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2015
If she fancies that idea...I don't see why not! If she is truly your best friend in the full sense of the word best friend, then she will know your better than any new girl you meet.
Re: Crush On My Female Bestfriend by francizy(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Be careful or you both will turn out worst enemies! undecided

Sometimes it's good to keep friendship than dating..
Re: Crush On My Female Bestfriend by sakafish(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2015
from personal experience. I will say dont or date ur bestfriend!!! you will enjoy and regret it at the same time!!!
Re: Crush On My Female Bestfriend by czarr(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2015
.....where do you think you are going. you want to escape abi.? ..get back in that friend zone or else.....
....u wan graduate to brother zone! grin....

(1) (Reply)

Things A Good Man Will Do If He Really Loves You / Lol. This Man Says Weddings Shouldn't Cost More Than N50k / Ohhh! JENNIFER (good Gurl Gone Wild)!!!..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.