Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Relationship At Breaking Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship At Breaking Point (795 Views)

Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / Does It Make Sense For Me To Have A Relationship At 16? / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship At Breaking Point by bayogbite(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2015
My fiance said, I must become their church member before we can get married... what should I do? The major problem is her father, because her father is a minister in that church. If she chose to marry me without her father hand in it. Her parents will not attend the wedding.
Re: My Relationship At Breaking Point by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2015
bayogbite:
My fiance said, I must become their church member before we can get married... what should I do?
You know what to do.. Stop disturbing us
Re: My Relationship At Breaking Point by madridguy(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2015
The ball is in your court.
Re: My Relationship At Breaking Point by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2015
You are about to become her husband. The least you do right now is agree with her on Spiritual grounds grin grin
Re: My Relationship At Breaking Point by czarr(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2015
.....give us something to work with na. are you of the same faith/doctrine? isn't the woman supposed to submit to the guy? isn't your love more important than which church you worship? a girl is giving you an ultimatum for marriage?
Re: My Relationship At Breaking Point by Hazardd(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2015
what concern usundecided
Re: My Relationship At Breaking Point by Tallesty1(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2015
czarr:
.....give us something to work with na.
are you of the same faith/doctrine?
isn't the woman supposed to submit to the guy?
isn't your love more important than which church you worship?
a girl is giving you an ultimatum for marriage?
Lemme know when some group of women start attacking you for this comment.
Re: My Relationship At Breaking Point by czarr(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lemme know when some group of women start attacking you for this comment.

....lol..okay
hope say you go defend me ooo
Re: My Relationship At Breaking Point by Tallesty1(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2015
czarr:
....lol..okay
hope say you go defend me ooo
Definitely. What are we brothers for?
Re: My Relationship At Breaking Point by Cutehector(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2015
You are d man.. Not the woman! Fvck
Re: My Relationship At Breaking Point by Olanireti(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
It is your personal choice. But marrying without her parent's approval is not a good thing. Make your decision once and for all, don't delay the lady. She's not getting younger. Whatever the case, i wish you all the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice / To All The Gurls Who Think They Cant Be Replaced. / 9 Things Men Find Unattractive In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.