Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Best Antivirus To Use - Computers (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Antivirus To Use (98563 Views)

10 Online Antivirus To Secure Your Computer / Best Antivirus To Use "PC World USA" Big Review 2012" / Upgrade Or Renew Your 2010 Norton Antivirus To 2011 1year Subscription #1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Goalzilla: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2010
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by usmany: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2010
Hi People,

About good anti-virus, have you all try Panda Software? If not, then download it www.pandasecurity.com am sure you will all gonna love it more than all other anti-v you 're all talking about.

If you are all willing and ready to buy, email or call me as i am reseller partner in Nigeria. 080 35967413, 080 54942774, email: ousmanys@yahoo.com
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by solconcept(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2010
Hi guys, i have got links to download antivirus. do not hesitate to contact me.

i will be waiting to recieve ur IM n emails.

thanks
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Unseen(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2010
usmany:

Hi People,

About good anti-virus, have you all try Panda Software? If not, then download it www.pandasecurity.com am sure you will all gonna love it more than all other anti-v you 're all talking about.

If you are all willing and ready to buy, email or call me as i am reseller partner in Nigeria. 080 35967413, 080 54942774, email: ousmanys@yahoo.com

And who told you the thread is for Antivirus sale ?
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by aieromon(m): 3:13am On Jul 09, 2010
Anyone here using Avast Internet Security?
Just testing it out to see whether it can compete with ESET Smart Security,Kaspersky Internet Security ot Bitdefender Internet Security.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by BigPhil(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2010
http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/,This link tells you all there is about which is the best.I hope this Will stop all the speculation going on.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by infomater: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2010
hi guy you can try this i believe it will work for you or you can visit; the site or call mr www.infomatrial.org.call paul 08038018859

norton 360,
avast
Karspersky
win32
NOD 32,
http://www.virusbtn.com (antivirus software review here)
www.av-comparatives.org (antivirus software rating here)
1) Kapersky Internet Security 2009
(2) McAfee Security Center 2009
(3) AVG Internet Security
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by infomater: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2010
somebody so hep me ,for good site where i can fill a date and get paid,i have a friend that did that and is now making it but someone should help me or call 08038018859
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by infomater: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2010
i am making money online with the help off a friend,that give one site where i can buy a book,and i try it and it work for me some one should go to that site the good this that is happening there now,the guy help my life, www.infomaterials.org
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by hooged: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
hello pls i have problem with my acer netbook window xp, virus attacked it yesterday,soo whenever i switch on my system a comand prompt will appear and this message

C:\DOCUME~\user\haihaep.exe the NTVVDM
CPU has encountered an illegal instuction.
Cs:0dd0 IP:331a OP:8c b2 cb.

pls house help me ohhh i dont want to format this system,
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by richcode: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
all antivus ar good but for me i use norton anti virus you can download the free version
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by richcode: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2010
you can go and download norton anti virus trial software version but note you can only use it for 30days after that u can upgrade

http://www.symantec.com/norton/downloads/trialsoftware/offer.jsp?pvid=n3604
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by richcode: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2010
you can go and download norton anti virus trial software version but note you can only use it for 30days after that u can upgrade

http://www.symantec.com/norton/downloads/trialsoftware/offer.jsp?pvid=n3604

i never new it real to make money online am in serious debt, until i met someone on nairaland i was introduce to the website below
www.moneyprofitguide.com

that was how it all started go to the web urself and check it out
help me thank nairaland who help me to get solution to my problem
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by 3kay945(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2010
pls i want you guys to list kool antivirus and other software i can use to protect my pc, i fear this virus thing no be smallll sad angry cry
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by sarahjohn63: 4:00am On Jul 17, 2010
Avira is the best antivirus for personal use at home, I use it for a very long time. Avira AntiVirus has been a player in the security world for some time, but in 2008 its status was booming because of its exceptionally high detection rate. But Avira 's 2010 edition is not as good as it could be.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by gbete: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2010
Pls can someone help e with a license key for Nod32 or kaspersky.
send to my email my email address is donbash_gbete@yahoo.com
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by wealth2al(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
good talk here
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by olamathins(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2010
I use Avira, and I'm not ready to change it for anything.

Hello House.

Is your computer formatted and you need your missing files back?
Did you mistakenly delete a file from the Recycle Bin and then realised you still need the file? There is no need to panic. There is a magic software that can restore all your missing files back! Even if you have formatted your system several time, this software would recover all the files that has ever been on the Hard drive - GUARANTEED!

I will install this software to your computer and restore all your file for you with ease. Please note: This service is not free. The software is also available for sale.

You don't have to send me money through my bank account, i will come in person, just call me to fix an appointment. Just give me a shout 07032060088
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Unseen(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2010
olamathins:

Hello House.

Is your computer formatted and you need your missing files back?
Did you mistakenly delete a file from the Recycle Bin and then realised you still need the file? There is no need to panic. There is a magic software that can restore all your missing files back! Even if you have formatted your system several time, this software would recover all the files that has ever been on the Hard drive - GUARANTEED!

I will install this software to your computer and restore all your file for you with ease. Please note: This service is not free. The software is also available for sale.

You don't have to send me money through my bank account, i will come in person, just call me to fix an appointment. Just give me a shout 07032060088

MUMU , IDIOT
ARE YOU THE PERSON THAT INVENTED THE SOFTWARE ?
WHY WILL PEOPLE PAY YOU FOR A FREEWARE ?
WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT GURUS HAVE NOT BEING USING IT FOR YEARS NOW ?

PLEASE , PLEASE HUMBLE PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND , THE SOFTWARE IS CALLED RECUVA. IT IS A FREEWARE WHICH YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY FOR.
DOWNLOAD BELOW AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!

http://download.piriform.com/rcsetup138.exe
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by obraye: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2010
I have not heard anybody talked about rising antivirus.pls for those using it,how good is it?
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by steel5800(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2010
obraye:

I have not heard anybody talked about rising antivirus.pls for those using it,how good is it?

My brother uses rising antivirus and hasnt had a problem with it but i personally prefer kaspersky internet security- it's got very strong protection. My only problem with it is that its hard to get a working license for free angry
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by olumaiye: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2010
Why dont we save ourselves the pain of debating which antivirus is the best, since we obviously avnt being doing a good job at that anyway. Most of our wrong conclusions i'll say are based on our so called experiences, which in my own opinion arent thorough enough.
Most people run on Free Version of AVG (How in heavens name will u think a free version of a software meant to be sold at $25 will offer optimum performance - i'll be damned)
Kapersky may be good, but when your system file is infected, rather than clean the file, it offers the option of deleting, this is BAD, i mean BAD.
If u want to knw which is the best antivirus, leave the decisions to the professionals and brood over their Results.
PC World releases reviews of antivirus testing and still find Bit-Defender Standard 9 the best of all this year (bit-defender also topped the chart last year),followed by McAfee Virus Scan 2006 10.0 (Full Product), then Kaspersky Lab Anti-Virus Personal 5.0 (Full Product)(U can check here http://www.pcworld.com/article/124475/top_antivirus_software.html)
PC Anti-Virus thinks a little differently and finds potential in a new anti virus VIPRE Antivirus (I'm Thinking of trying these)
Anyway, My point is, lets leave the decision of which is the best to the Profs and just pickup form there, But remember, none that is free i as good as the Full product, There always a draw back somwia
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by adewole123: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2010
Let me tell you something in case you don't have the notion.
In very time we are,we all know that we are in computer age,so if you are using a system either Laptop or desktop,before using the system, i will advice you to install your anti virus and should i tell you?the best anti virus to make use is avast,cheap to update and maintain.

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by obataala(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2010
How does one configure avira to heal detections
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by obataala(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2010
Kasperspky license keys please !,can anyone help with that. Amzatd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by sway112: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2010
the best av is bit defender , no argument go to ( http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/v2/) to see for ur self
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by 5p1naz(m): 3:12am On Aug 06, 2010
BITDEFENDER is forever the best
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Gentlesoul1(m): 4:39am On Aug 07, 2010
pls am in need of avast version 5.0.507 serial keys please help me people
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by JUO(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2010
pls am in need of avast version 5.0.507 serial keys please help me people
contact me on udokag4@gmail.com
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by joxtel(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2010
O boy na wa o! my own antivirus is perfectly alright at the moment,
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by anayoe(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2010
So far as this year 2010 is concerned bit defender total security is the best.
Doubtful, google it out and see things for yourself as experts do a review on the various anti viruses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply)

Dos And Don'ts Of This Section / USA Used HP Elite Book 1040 Core I7 For Sale. / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.