Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,599 members, 7,861,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

6 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Stay In Unhealthy Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Stay In Unhealthy Relationships (522 Views)

Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship / Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Stay In Unhealthy Relationships by Julius2214(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
It is sad when you find a beautiful young lady with potentials clinging to a guy who treats her badly, even hits her and feels good about it.

They give you so many reasons whythey cannot leave him. Here are some sad reasons.

1. Fear: Most ladies hang on to unhealthy relationships because they are afraid of the future. They do not see any life outside being with the guy.

2. Loneliness: Most girls dread being lonely. They rather be with someone, than stay single.

3. Sympathy: Women, being nurturers tend to get convinced when the guy appeals to their motherly side.

4. Emotional and material investment: Ladies tend to hold on to unhealthy relationships, because they feel they are the ones to lose out. They begin to calculate the "body," financial, emotional investments they have made.

5. Pressure: Sometimes, family and peer pressure make them hang on .

6. Hope: Sadly, most ladies in unhealthy relationships actually hope the guy will change.

http://heartlinkz.com/romantic-relationship-6-reasons-why-most-nigerian-girls-stay-in-unhealthy-relationships/
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Stay In Unhealthy Relationships by madridguy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
7. Remind me of thy lord word in the holy book... Isaiah 4:1
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Stay In Unhealthy Relationships by Beesluv: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
They want to feel among
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Stay In Unhealthy Relationships by Tocheagle(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ok O
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Stay In Unhealthy Relationships by MrsChima(f): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
I agree and I am a woman!

(1) (Reply)

Choose 1 / I Will Marry You (advice To Ladies Alone) / How Not To Kill A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.