Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop (9903 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 06, 2015
I was writing essays on some other thread so I came to write nonsense here grin

Everything you see you grab. How many female armed robbers have you met before? angry None! Women don't just grab things!

I remember when I still dey secondary school and I bought one sweet Lacasera on a hot afternoon. One mumu boy now came and grabbed it from me and was just drinking it! I couldn't chase him cause I still get small shame cry

Even women, living human beings like yourself, you people will still grab their waist or their arm! Why? Try stop am. Thank you.

cc: Teempakguy the brainiac
lalasticlala embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by HungerBAD: 3:59am On Aug 06, 2015
So i was in primary 4.

And made the mistake of GRABBING the lunch box, belonging to the only AJE BUTTER girl in the School.

The beating that BUTTER gave me still hurts till today. To add insult to injury, she put plenty of SAND in my mouth, as she was on top of me pounding me. She destroyed my reputation, and old friends still bring that story up.

Not all GRABBING has a happy ending, like what happened to me.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Girls grab more ie they grab men's heart, they grab our money, they grab our sanity, some even dey grab man future sef

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by harffie(m): 4:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Another ...... thread.
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by harffie(m): 4:21am On Aug 06, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Girls grab more ie they grab men's heart, they grab our money, they grab our sanity, some even dey grab man future sef
You forgot 'Destiny'

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by xynerise: 4:23am On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Everything you see you grab. How many female armed robbers have you met before? angry None! Women don't just grab things!

I remember when I still dey secondary school and I bought one sweet Lacasera on a hot afternoon. One mumu boy now came and grabbed it from me and was just drinking it! I couldn't chase him cause I still get small shame cry

Even women, living human beings like yourself, you people will still grab their waist or their arm! Why? Try stop am. Thank you.

cc: Teempakguy the braniac
Oga xynerise drop your comment o angry
Geez! You caught me peeping undecided

My comment? Well, erm....what was the question again? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 06, 2015
xynerise:

Geez! You caught me peeping undecided

My comment? Well, erm....what was the question again? undecided
angry
Why? That's the question.
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:37am On Aug 06, 2015
harffie:
You forgot 'Destiny'
grin[quote author=harffie post=36654951]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by TheUmmah: 5:20am On Aug 06, 2015
undecided
MrsPhyno:

lalasticlala embarassed

With the kind of trash you put up here I find it hard to believe your lies that you were writing essays somewhere else! You seem _moronic! No vex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Op your English sucks!! Post don't even make sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by agarawu23(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2015
meaningless

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Op your English sucks!! Post don't even make sense
My English sucks..... So yours does what exactly Meanwhile I was writing in pidgin.....

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 06, 2015
agarawu23:
meaningless
Yeah I'm pretty sure I said that it was nonsense at the beginning of the post......
To comment is not by force sha.

TheUmmah:
undecided
With the kind of trash you put up here I find it hard to believe your lies that you were writing essays somewhere else! You seem _moronic! No vex
Lol. Ok mister. Why so needlessly overly aggressive ? It's too late in the night for insults.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by xynerise: 6:16am On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:
angry Why? That's the question.
Why what?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 06, 2015
xynerise:

Why what?
Don't worry. I don tire. Before you insult me too. Goodnight. Sleep well.
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by xynerise: 6:18am On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Don't worry. I don tire. Before you insult me too. Goodnight. Sleep well.
It is 6:18am down here, so Good morning to you too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by ITbomb(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2015
@OP how old are you
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2015
ITbomb:
@OP how old are you
Younger than you I'm sure......

Hmm this was an unwise thread

Too bad there's no delete button

NL's can insult for Africa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Awwww, hun *hugs*

You're awesome. Don't mind the negative people.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by czarr(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2015
harffie:
You forgot 'Destiny'
lool,u say make u remind am
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Guys grabbing? Hmmm....that sounds weird and even rare to me. I wonder what kind of guy does that, when he should even be giving to the girl. In any case, MrsPhyno, I think you are wrong with your assertion. It's very few guys that I think or imagine are like that-guys that have poor manners...what we call "bush guys". On the contrary, it's even girls that "grab" or if they don't grab, make demands. You can't even dispute that. I see that almost on daily basis and I'm quite used to it, though I usually don't mind if the girl in question is a good friend of mine or someone I'm quite used to.
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by sofadj(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:
lalasticlala embarassed

My doc, I wanna grab dm.
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
sofadj:

My doc, I wanna dm.
abeg wetin be dm o
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by sofadj(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

abeg wetin be dm o
Dm - grab your heart
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
sofadj:
Dm - grab your heart
Lol. you're joking right

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by damiloladuke: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
grab what....

check my Signature
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Hunry: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
why should i stop it when you lyk it
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by sofadj(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol. you're joking right
I am as serious as Ebola
Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lalasticlala embarassed
i have a scientific explanation for this. Of course, i will invite mr robinhez, the wannabe sherlock holmes to occupy the front seat.

It is indeed an evolutionary consequence. The homo habillis, our primitive ancestor was a gatherer. During it's reign in the post-cambrian, there was an aboundance of fruits and plants . . . Which had to be havested before consumption. This required grabbing. And honestly, it got to a point where the more things you grabbed, as well as the speed and strength of your grip, the higher your chances of survival.

By the time the homo erectus emerged, the general population was extremely good at grabbing.
But then patriachy emerged. Females stayed in the settlements and took care of the little ones, while the males continued to perfect their art of grabbing. During this time, the hand muscles of the females generally decreased in size and it was hardly exercised. Men on the other hand, began hunting, and began to combine grips with weight lifting.(carrying animal carcasses)
for the next 200 000 millenia, the this thread continued.

But then, agriculture arrived in style and the extremely developed contraption called the male hand suddenly had very little to do. So people invented things they could grab. Staffs, pens, swords . . . Complex machinery and equipment, as well as fascinating accounts of monarchies were created as a result of an inbred muscle abilty wanting to be used. Even till now, with all of humanities civilization, people still invent things that can be grabbed. Steering wheels, pencils, guns, and even game controllers!

But every now and then, there is nothing to grab, and the ancient instinct pops up. Ever wondered people walking beside a bush often grab the flowers and leaves for no apparent reason? Well, this is why. Similar reason is why we grab hands and waists . . . And bosoms . . . cheesy

the boy that grabbed your stuff is just being a naughty boy though. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

nonsense! I will not hear of it. Your question is not in the slightest unwise. It's just your approach that annoyed some people. I have already explained it above. If you have any question, i'm just a mention away. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
nonsense! I will not hear of it. Your question is not in the slightest unwise. It's just your approach that annoyed some people. I have already explained it above. If you have any question, i'm just a mention away. smiley
Thanks. I wasn't even trying to be serious lol but your explanation is interesting. You believe in evolution?

This my thread is a mess smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is 4 Years Too Long For Courtship? / Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.