Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa (71286 Views)

President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows / AU Joins ECOWAS To Pressure Jammeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by SmooshCHN: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
That foolish idiot
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Coolboi05(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
I'm with Mugabe on dis....Its a shame

8 Likes

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by millhouse: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
On course

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
golddust6000:
Nigeria government are to blame why boko haram grow more wings. president mugabe is absolutely right. after the war in Libya, boko haram got most of their guns in Libya. SHAME TO NIGERIA, OBASANJO SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
Obasanjo? Why him? He was the President, Jonathan was. Obasanjo condemned the West for killing Gaddafi. He even predicted that there would be a serious security challenges.
@topic: Mugabe, we're sorry. The decision was taken during the tenure of our clueless President Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by strongerthaneva(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
mugabe is kinda right here. I think mugabe is the only African leader who stand up to these bloody imperialists. Just look at what they have turned libya into, a country with no functioning government. We might all dislike mugabe but that man is a big time pan-africanist who has stood for Africa even more than the celebrated nelson Mandela.
U and on akokoma weeds for comparing this old gay with greatest Nelson mandela..i think u must be jailed for this just for 33yrs....

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by wunmi590(m): 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jeffboi:
J

J for Jesus the king of kings
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by philips70(m): 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
kodded:
I hate buhari led administration if he believe too much on this western guys

Sooner than later nigeria will legalize gay marriage embarassed embarassed

So you can be free to formalize your marriage to that boyfriend you have been hiding.

How can a BH sponsor who are Muslim fundamentalists legalize gay marriage?

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by wunmi590(m): 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jorussia:

Just dot? grin
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by loomer: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
golddust6000:
Nigeria government are to blame why boko haram grow more wings. president mugabe is absolutely right. after the war in Libya, boko haram got most of their guns in Libya. SHAME TO NIGERIA, OBASANJO SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Now na obasanjo, una don tire to yam jonathan?
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by 2thpick: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nice point. Just that it is Mugabe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by strongerthaneva(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
strongerthaneva:
U and on akokoma weeds for comparing this old gay with greatest Nelson mandela..i think u must be jailed for this just for 33yrs....
u must be on akokoma weeds for comparing this old gay with nelson Mandela the greatest..I think u must be jailed for 33yrs only for doing that..

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Space booked!
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by chesterlee(m): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari should talk na.....Make Mugabe eat am raw!

Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by myklangelo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mugabe must alwz have a rzn to object....but Africa neeeds to be represented in that level as far as we don't compromise much.
You have to shift atimes.

I don't disappoint, the 2nd Igbo language weekend tutorial is out in my blog. It is educative in a new way. Visit my blog.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by PaulJohn1: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Even though I respect and support his pro African spirit, but no sane patriotic African would rule his people for 30 years and threat his citizens seen as opposition or questioning his leadership as animals.
Same as Gaddafi. He did much for Libya, but was a dictator and lots of heads of Libyans rolled to remain in power. A true lover of Africa and Africans won't kill his African brothers for any reason.

Incase we've forgotten; one of the reasons Nigeria never supported Gadaffi was because of how he talked ill of the nation several times before his death and how he wanted a divided Nigeria. That's act alone ain't pro African.

Gaddafi and Mugabe only preached being pro African, they never practised it.

14 Likes

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by AfroBlue(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
look at the colonialists celebrating destruction in Mother Africa

Tripoli Street in Misrata, photographed in 2007 and again in 2011. There is nothing freedom loving or humanitarian about what happened here.

5 Likes

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by papauju(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
After making noise what happen, they will still come and take away any president they want that is not doing what they ask him to do

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by 2oddMASTER: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
ebamma:
I am,
Maybe you didn't know that he is the most educated president in the world,
And he is even making sense too,
Under Gaddafi, Libya was a developing country, and it standard of living was on par with many developed countries,
But today Libya is a failed state
arrant rubish educated my ass. Holding power longer than phcn na e papa birth right?

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by UncleSnr(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Advice to those screaming Mugabe this, that... Please do read before you comment. Or better book space, then read, understand before commenting.

Mugabe is right, Libya is now a failed state cos Nigeria and South Africa joined the western countries in pulling them down.

5 Likes

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by mightycrown1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
kodded:

which you are praying for, anyway.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nonsense from a self-imposed lifetime dictator of Zimbabwe who messed up his country.

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
wunmi590:

J for Jesus the king of kings

Your head dey there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by adamskutty(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
golddust6000:
Jonathan is the curse of all that we are witnessing today, the invasion of libya started in 2011 and jona as president of nigeria supported the nato-us led coalition against libya. Jona is indeed a curse, the source of most of nigeria problems. Kaaai! Jonathan is badluck oooh. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Moana(f): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why is he taking this so personal? Gaddafi might have been his friend but he is gone now and he just has to deal with it. But I have to say if he was still alive I doubt ISIS would have taken over like that cry

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by ruffDiamond: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
golddust6000:
u be zimbo very likely Dumbo zombie what do ya know that walking corpse is the hugest joke in Africa as a whole 30 something years as president?? angry a Mobutu Siamese twin richer than than his own country? sad and where has all DAT years of MISRULE IMPUINTY GOTTEN ZIMBABWE AND ZIMBABWEANS WHERE IS DEMOCRACY KUDOS ADEOLA for brave journalism ;Dhe got bad alright ,kudos
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by kennybabs1980: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
golddust6000:
You must be drunk like your drunkard brother, the Otuoke clown who was in office as President in 2011
When some of us said it here that GEJ directly or indirectly empowered BH, some idiots like you said he was the best thing that have happened to Nigeria, wetin concern OBJ with Libya in 2011 when he was no longer president, Omo jatijati

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by efilefun(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Maybe you were blind to the year been referred to in the article 1973 in 2011, you are a fool for involving buhari's administration in the shit
kodded:

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Boss13: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mugabe is right and equally wrong. You cannot fight a powerful enemy by telling them that directly to their face. See what they have done to Zimbabwe's economy.

Africa must unite amongst itself but not in a manner that is equally obvious. Anything to strengthen the continent can scare the west. The west would be scared mostly about the Unknown. Africa must act like the Chinese.

First, sustainable governance must be visible in all countries in Africa. Our African leaders must purge themselves from the loathing of self aggravation and unnecessary accumulation of wealth and begin to pursue an agenda of Africa realization.

Second, Africans must challenge themselves in providing local solutions to local problems. Only then can these local solutions be exported outside the continent and increase the prosperity of the continent. We cannot continue with reliefs and handouts because it slows our thinking process and keeps us in the dark. Let the success of Ebola challenge us to greater things and I also would not want to believe that Ebola was from a monkey in Zaire - let the white man not give me that bullshit story.

Finally, we must be cautious of the west and their allies because a prosperous nation or continent is rather seen as a threat rather than a friend. In that case, I would end by saying that Nigeria and South Africa had no choice but to vote along other countries to invade Libya. You can only beat an enemy by learning his tricks

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by morereb10: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wit due respect sir, u are in no position to blast anybody no how true the course is.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by eliwa47(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
this old man is old fashion, lack ideas and unacceptable to his people, so he should just shut up.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by yungprof09: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
he will hear frm our able presido..sai BUHARI
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by efilefun(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
You dey mind those blind bastards, so sorry for the kinda youths we got supporting that clueless drunkard.
kennybabs1980:
You must be drunk like your drunkard brother, the Otuoke clown who was in office as President in 2011
When some of us said it here that GEJ directly or indirectly empowered BH, some idiots like you said he was the best thing that have happened to Nigeria, wetin concern OBJ with Libya in 2011 when he was no longer president, Omo jatijati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Football Fans Sexually Assault A Lady Inside Bush (pics) / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace / Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.