Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa (71288 Views)

President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows / AU Joins ECOWAS To Pressure Jammeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by ALISMILE(m): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jorussia:
.mugabe concentrate on how to revive your currency,that currently has thesame value with a piece of paper.leave nigeria alone and face your dead economy.mugabe,you are the president of a country,that is on the verge of being a failed state economically,with out going through any form of arm conflict.
u re jus insultin dis man even though frm ur comment I can deduce that as old as he is he still has better brains than u!
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by princejayboss: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2015
izuch:
That old buffoon should go and rest, his jokes are no longer funny.

To an extent he is so right ..... The fear of united Africa is what worries the west.... Recently Nigeria is becoming a puppet and soon gay laws will be enforced in Naija...

Africa messed up when Gadafi got kicked in a bad way.... Where did it end up ... The best African economy died... Now home for ISIS...

I know the west ..... If Africans can see what Gadafi saw..... It was only a payback to the 7 sisters..

Try read the history of 7 sisters
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by netafric: 12:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Jorussia:
.mugabe concentrate on how to revive your currency,that currently has thesame value with a piece of paper.leave nigeria alone and face your dead economy.mugabe,you are the president of a country,that is on the verge of being a failed state economically,with out going through any form of arm conflict.

They've scrapped their local currency.

They now take US Dollars and SA Rand.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33105400
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by temifisayo(f): 1:47am On Jun 15, 2015
I perceive envy.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Jerekre(m): 2:31am On Jun 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:
People forget that Bob Mugabe personally fought in the bush for 20 years in the Rhodesian war of independence, which brought about the independent Zimbabwe. Such a guy doesn't have time to mince words, or sell his country down the river...
Agreed, but the man should stop living in the past, his ZANU-PF colleagues keep talking of how he chased out the colonial government, but what about the Zimbabwe of today? Anyway what he said is true but then he's Mugabe, so I won't listen to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Leiman100(m): 2:55am On Jun 15, 2015
kodded:
I hate buhari led administration if he believe too much on this western guys

Sooner than later nigeria will legalize gay marriage embarassed embarassed
the western guys you are talking about are actually your christian brothers. Buhari is a muslim and therefore will never allow a gay marriage in Nigeria under his watch. There is yet to be a country in this world under a muslim leader that has legalize Gay marriage, that is an impossible future tense!

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by zo3184: 3:15am On Jun 15, 2015
I love Mugabe.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by optimusprime2(m): 3:50am On Jun 15, 2015
valmunich:

I kinda agree with the old man on this one anyway. He seem like the only African president that has refused to sheath his sword against these Imperialists.

But why Nigeria anyway Could it be the 'Saharans' did hit a nerve?? grin

Btw, I'm quite surprised that his sleeping syndrome could allow the old man come up with something of this kind sad

Impressive cool
He may be very old, but he is equally very educated... and that's his education speaking now
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by birdman(m): 5:08am On Jun 15, 2015
temifisayo:
I perceive envy.

you are wise. foolish people judge a man by what he says. wise people judge a man by what he does. Mugabe is likely still smarting from the insults he received from Adeola (Sahara Reporters). I think she went overboard, but she had a point.

I chuckle at the mugabe lovers. The man's atrocities, greed and evil deeds are on display and on news dailies everywhere. these guys overlook all that, and go looking for gnats in Buhari or Zuma's eyes. I know one thing for sure. The future does not lie with ramblers roiling in conspiracy theories all day every day. I guess some of us have to actually stop being lazy and do the real work (sorry folks, making up theories on the internet is not work) undecided
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by calcal: 5:23am On Jun 15, 2015
Good one from Mugabe, we are not mature for permanent for it.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Shymm3x: 5:26am On Jun 15, 2015
birdman:

you are wise. foolish people judge a man by what he says. wise people judge a man by what he does. Mugabe is likely still smarting from the insults he received from Adeola (Sahara Reporters). I think she went overboard, but she had a point.

I chuckle at the mugabe lovers. The man's atrocities, greed and evil deeds are on display and on news dailies everywhere. these guys overlook all that, and go looking for gnats in Buhari or Zuma's eyes. I know one thing for sure. The future does not lie with ramblers roiling in conspiracy theories all day every day. I guess some of us have to actually stop being lazy and do the real work (sorry folks, making up theories on the internet is not work) undecided

When you can see beyond ya nostrils - you blame it on conspiracy theory. I'd say you have got the brain of a bird, I guess that's why you selected "birdman" as ya handle - utterly dumb with no substance.

Wasn't Gaddafi the one who founded the AU? Isn't Mugabe the current Assembly Chair of the Union? And didn't Nigeria vote for the invasion of Libya that subsequently turned the country into a failed state, with the unjustified/illegal killing of the leader of a sovereign country - and a fall out which has created/armed terrorist groups all over West Africa - ditto the endless migrant boat mishaps of Africans in the Mediterranean Sea? So, what's the conspiracy in what he said?

Some of you are just stupid - you and your ilk are the reason why Africa will forever remain underdeveloped. A ravaging curse on the continent!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by jaybee(f): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2015
prettyboi1:
As much as you might hate Mugabe, he said the truth on this one. Jonathan was simply not a 'leader' and to be honest without any hating, he cost Nigeria a whole lot. I remember VERY CLEARLY in 2011, when the crisis in Libya was on-going, Jonathan was on TV talking thrash about Gaddafi and the crisis in Libya. Jonathan was still fairly new in power and I bet he didn't know much about what was on ground. Instead of him to have just mellowed and sat to discuss with the AU on how the crisis could be solved, he ignorantly went ahead as one of the first African leaders to declare publicly that they know longer recognized Gaddafi as leader of Libya and that they recognized the TNC(transitional national council) as the government of Libya. Who the heck does that? That was where Libya's (more precisely Gaddafi) connect around Africa started to cut and the government imploded and today Libya is a 'country' with no organized government.

God Bless Nigeria.

The same way gej mangled the state of Palestine independence, by voting against it at the very last minute, because of a simple phone call, despite the long standing diplomatic relationship between the two states. Nigeria has been a big diplomatic failure in Africa and beyond. Truly Nigeria has not shown leadership in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by thoth: 5:53am On Jun 15, 2015
lol……don't give up on your brothers bro, we will keep searching for solutions,keep fighting till our game is straight.
Shymm3x:

That's Nigeria for you and these are the same folks who control the country's domestic and foreign policies.

Can you see why I told you that no African country has what it takes to be a super-power?
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Shymm3x: 6:14am On Jun 15, 2015
thoth:
lol……don't give up on your brothers bro, we will keep searching for solutions,keep fighting till our game is straight.

Lol. Not even when a next clown can brazenly declare what the spoils of the Libyan debacle has done to the continent (all the terrorist groups in West Africa and Sahara, including Boko haram), its image, and what it's going to do in future with ISIS gaining a foothold there, a conspiracy theory. grin

These mentally enslaved folks aren't intellectual property - and there's no hope in sight. Anyway, miracles do happen.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by JUHABACH: 6:16am On Jun 15, 2015
nigeria has betrayed AFRICA!!! RIDICULOUS!!!
what has mugabe done to promote the so called pan-africanism he always loves to preach.
where was he when nigeria devoted her resources to aiding the independence of other african nations or how about all the largely successful peace keeping missions that we conducted to stabilize varoius countries in africa.
yet one he-goat who has only been successful at sabotaging his nation's economy or any hopes of democracy for that matter.
and the most painful part is that some IDIOTS "agree" with this lunatic.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by litetias(m): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2015
ebamma:
I am,
Maybe you didn't know that he is the most educated president in the world,
And he is even making sense too,
Under Gaddafi, Libya was a developing country, and it standard of living was on par with many developed countries,
But today Libya is a failed state

Fallacy!
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by acemiliano(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2015
kodded:
I hate buhari led administration if he believe too much on this western guys

Sooner than later nigeria will legalize gay marriage embarassed embarassed
Even abortion and those dat would commit those atrocities will inherit HELL FIRE,weither they would like it or not.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by toprealman: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2015
STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE WAS INVITED FOR BUHARI'S INUGURATION. WHAT A CLOWN OF A PRESIDENT.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by izuch(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2015
princejayboss:

To an extent he is so right ..... The fear of united Africa is what worries the west.... Recently Nigeria is becoming a puppet and soon gay laws will be enforced in Naija...

Africa messed up when Gadafi got kicked in a bad way.... Where did it end up ... The best African economy died... Now home for ISIS...

I know the west ..... If Africans can see what Gadafi saw..... It was only a payback to the 7 sisters..

Try read the history of 7 sisters

Gaddafi was head of government in libya for over 40 years, his people got tired and with a little instigating from the west and support from some African countries who are against tyranny and nepotism his people forcefully kicked him out of power and he lost his life in the process. Mugabe on the other hand has ruled his people with an ironhand for close to 35 years. Inflation, corruption, hunger and starvation his crippled the Zimbabwean economy and has brought the country to it's knees. The country is now a ticking time bomb, an uprising is imminent, the people might wake up one morning and decide " enough is enough, mugabe must go" and just like Gadafi he would want to cling to the power that has become his birth right and might lose his life in the process.
Mugabe is only trying in appeal to the conscience of other African countries so that when the time comes he could have thier support since they already feel quilt for allowing Gaddafi to hang out and dry. He sure is an old cunning fox.

About the story of the seven sisters, how come this conspiracy theory seems to only work in the middle east, West bank and oil producing arab nations? What about south American countries that produce oil, European countries like Norway, Russia and Sweden does this conspiracy play out there? Pls educate me.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 15, 2015
ebamma:
I am,
Under Gaddafi, Libya was a developing country, and it standard of living was on par with many developed countries,

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by acemiliano(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2015
haywire1:

Of all problems facing Nigeria, na Gay marriage u remember angry angry

Baba God what has Nigeria done to deserve slow brain like this dude

#
Bros,so U dnt know that illegalization of gay marriage n abortion brought boko haram in nigeria.infact,it cause of d problems we're facing today.More so,d imperialists unleashed boko haram on us because of that and it cost Gej his government that's why he's my hero till tomorrow because,he turned down d devil incarnates'(imperialists) requests down at the expense of his presidency.So so legalization of gay marriage is our greatest problem.good day!!!
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by acemiliano(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2015
haywire1:

Of all problems facing Nigeria, na Gay marriage u remember angry angry

Baba God what has Nigeria done to deserve slow brain like this dude

#
Bros,so U dnt know that illegalization of gay marriage n abortion brought boko haram in nigeria.infact,it is d cause of d problems we're facing today.More so,d imperialists unleashed boko haram on us because of that and it cost Gej his government, that's why he's my hero till tomorrow because,he turned down d devil incarnates'(imperialists) requests down at the expense of his presidency.So legalization of gay marriage is our greatest problem.good day!!!
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by TheFilmmaker: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2015
valmunich:

I kinda agree with the old man on this one anyway. He seem like the only African president that has refused to sheath his sword against these Imperialists.

But why Nigeria anyway Could it be the 'Saharans' did hit a nerve?? grin

Btw, I'm quite surprised that his sleeping syndrome could allow the old man come up with something of this kind sad

Impressive cool

Really? At the bolded, the wolf can see how good it has favored his country.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by TheFilmmaker: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2015
ebamma:
I am,

Most educated? I laugh in Swahili. African fools will never cease to display their foolish tendencies.

Education does not quantify intelligence. It is only a foolish black man that will believe amassing degrees mean you know shit. Whites believe in practical blacks believe in foolish certificate theories. History has, however, showed us which one is most important.

When you know Robert Mugabe is the most educated president in the world, why don't you relocate to Zimbabwe, you fat _fuckface.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by TheFilmmaker: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2015
Leiman100:
the western guys you are talking about are actually your christian brothers. Buhari is a muslim and therefore will never allow a gay marriage in Nigeria under his watch. There is yet to be a country in this world under a muslim leader that has legalize Gay marriage, that is an impossible future tense!

Now clap yourself for your feel-happy post.

TheGeneral shall legalize homosexuality. It's up to you to either deal with it or exile yourself to Somalia or to the ISIS. Homosexuality there is still punishable by stoning.

You can't have your cake, eat it and also force someone else to vomit it. grin
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by ideylaff: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2015
Africa this is 2015 and we still keep blaming the white man

If yoy put your house in order, the white man will not be able to divide us

We steal our very own money and capital flight it into the west and still complain its the west...

same Mugabe that has massive chatteaus in France and other countries

Same Mugabe that shuts down shops in paris to get his suit made or buy expensive stuff is ranting

Africa will never move forward unless we realise we are the arhitect of our own misfortune big time

If you are not in war with each other, will the west be able to sell u arms NO

If you dont move money to put into foreign accounts will you currency be devalued NO

So what crap is this sit tight for ever President who attacks and treat his people and opposition like they are animals saying

Mugabe has dementia and is nothing more than a failed President clutching @ loos straws to look like a relevant person

Always bitter yet when he falls illl he has no hospital to go to but head for France...... is he not a joke

I just winder why africans just follow blindly.... without thinking.

Im my books hes not a Hro but a very bad and wicked guy who has strangled his country for over 30 years

Complete nip twit he has for blasting Nigeria.........@ least we can do elections and the people have a voive now and again

where is the voice of his own people ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Go and see how much money he has in France or in the same West hes yapping....

I remember him calling Mandela a coward...... what a joke of a person

Anyone that does not dance to Mugabes Tune is not his friend.. thats all

Sleepy head dull face.... is one of africas most ruthless leaders in a quiet way, go an d see how he treats his opposition or his people all brainwashed

Now you have seized the land of the white people why is Agriculture not on the up.... ehnnnn

Yeye old ugly man surely heading for hell

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by omaji53jeremiah: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2015
papa cool down why your blood dey hot, we go settle amicably.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by bababuff(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
ebamma:
I am,

You are very correct sir.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by ihesiuloa(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:
People forget that Bob Mugabe personally fought in the bush for 20 years in the Rhodesian war of independence, which brought about the independent Zimbabwe. Such a guy doesn't have time to mince words, or sell his country down the river...
Robert mugabe" not Bob !
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Chuksgeo: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sometimes this Mugabe dey make sense shaa
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by tpiadotcom: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Zimbabwe is very far from Nigeria- I just wonder why the two countries are always in each other's affairs . . . . . . . . .
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by ismayl: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
mugabe is kinda right here. I think mugabe is the only African leader who stand up to these bloody imperialists. Just look at what they have turned libya into, a country with no functioning government. We might all dislike mugabe but that man is a big time pan-africanist who has stood for Africa even more than the celebrated nelson Mandela.
i agree wt u 1000%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Football Fans Sexually Assault A Lady Inside Bush (pics) / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace / Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.