Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa (71290 Views)

President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows / AU Joins ECOWAS To Pressure Jammeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by oyeludef(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
golddust6000:
Nigeria government are to blame why boko haram grow more wings. president mugabe is absolutely right. after the war in Libya, boko haram got most of their guns in Libya. SHAME TO NIGERIA, OBASANJO SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
so obj was in power 2011?hmmm interesting knowledge of history you have

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by armadeo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
The dude was awake and alert enough to talk all that. He try oh.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by dachpee(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
We that found sense in his comments are PDP, those that see no sense in his comments are APC because PMB, is there.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by ruffDiamond: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
golddust6000:
U go scul, ewu, why u dey abuse me, your mama fail to give you home training ?
it's u and yr fellow repulstve and repugnant South East who lack proper parental upbringing so crude uncouth Ill mannered disrespectful scum what do u know abt school ??no be for inside one sh.it hole shop u dey sleep with ya spare parts market illiterate South East baby factory product grin

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by cradleafrica(m): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
He is not far from the truth.They are stooges of the West to the detriment of Africanism. Africa Foreign Policy is suffering from somersault as a result of....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by golddust6000(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
ruffDiamond:
it's u and yr fellow repulstve and repugnant South East who lack proper parental upbringing so crude uncouth Ill mannered disrespectful scum what do u know abt school ??no be for inside one sh.it hole shop u dey sleep with ya spare parts market illiterate South East baby factory product grin
Your birth certificate is an apology to the condom factory. Wasted generation.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by 989900: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ghaddafi was the primary cause of his own waterloo, and by extension Libya's.

The Libyans too are a large portion of their own problems.

Mugabe maybe a tiny bit right, but he his only :
1. Protecting himself in case (especially with the Sudanese president and ICC thing),

2. Envious.

3. Spiteful 'cause of the treatment he got the last time he came to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by mikolo80: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
mugabe is kinda right here. I think mugabe is the only African leader who stand up to these bloody imperialists. Just look at what they have turned libya into, a country with no functioning government. We might all dislike mugabe but that man is a big time pan-africanist who has stood for Africa even more than the celebrated nelson Mandela.
making noise is not the same as standing up to imperialists. Don't get me wrong I admire his pursuing the whiteman and collecting his people's land back but what's the use of land if you're not able or ready to use it and your economy is in shambles.its not pocket science to use the whites as consultants to teach your people how to farm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by BABANGBALI: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
kodded:
I hate buhari led administration if he believe too much on this western guys

Sooner than later nigeria will legalize gay marriage embarassed embarassed
and you will be my wife grin

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by manuroq(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Those positions are still there to be occupied and zimbabwe are nowhere close to egypt. Mugabe must be a sadist
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mugabe needs to go and rest!
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by mikron(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
wetin concern me
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by ignis: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Go and seat down.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by chubbyswit(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
put your home in order first old man. I wonder what he's still doing on that seat of power.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
ebamma:
I am,
Maybe you didn't know that he is the most educated president in the world,
And he is even making sense too,
Under Gaddafi, Libya was a developing country, and it standard of living was on par with many developed countries,
But today Libya is a failed state

He is also the oldest president in the world.

Not only that, he is the sit-tight overseer of the wanton destruction of a nation.

Don't forget to add the above.
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by prettyboi1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
As much as you might hate Mugabe, he said the truth on this one. Jonathan was simply not a 'leader' and to be honest without any hating, he cost Nigeria a whole lot. I remember VERY CLEARLY in 2011, when the crisis in Libya was on-going, Jonathan was on TV talking thrash about Gaddafi and the crisis in Libya. Jonathan was still fairly new in power and I bet he didn't know much about what was on ground. Instead of him to have just mellowed and sat to discuss with the AU on how the crisis could be solved, he ignorantly went ahead as one of the first African leaders to declare publicly that they no longer recognized Gaddafi as leader of Libya and that they recognized the TNC(transitional national council) as the government of Libya. Who the heck does that? That was where Libya's (more precisely Gaddafi) connect around Africa started to cut and the government imploded and today Libya is a 'country' with no organized government.

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by dharamanil(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bitter man that is what he is.......
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Pamcrest(f): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
mugabe is kinda right here. I think mugabe is the only African leader who stand up to these bloody imperialists. Just look at what they have turned libya into, a country with no functioning government. We might all dislike mugabe but that man is a big time pan-africanist who has stood for Africa even more than the celebrated nelson Mandela.

U speak of old things. But d same "pan africanist" has turned his country Zim to a worse state than Libya. Or is he fighting his own people too?
Mugabe is d betrayer! Rantings of a senile lonely old man.
My humble two cents

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by dotunson(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
golddust6000:
Nigeria government are to blame why boko haram grow more wings. president mugabe is absolutely right. after the war in Libya, boko haram got most of their guns in Libya. SHAME TO NIGERIA, OBASANJO SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
OBJ was not in power in 2011. It was GEJ that was in power in 2011,when the voting took place. So it was GEJ that voted for it. Another unwise decision by Gej.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by xtervaganza(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Do people need glasses to see this man made sense?

His country's bad economy is due to the west's evil restriction on his country and he did not have oil like Libya to spit on the west face.

If Africa were united as a continent country's like his would be one of the best as he won't need help from bloody Americans or Europeans

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by thoth: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mugabe is right, Nigeria is a puppet nation and has betrayed Africa immensely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Shymm3x: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
thoth:
Mugabe is right, Nigeria is a puppet nation and has betrayed Africa immensely.

I concur.

Once you check Nigeria's voting pattern history at the UN (not necessarily only the Libyan debacle), you'd see that Nigeria might be the biggest puppet state on the continent. And if it isn't - only Rwanda and Djibouti should outdo Nigeria when it comes to being perpetual puppets.

And Nigeria has a higher number of CIA moles than any country on the continent.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by PrinceVictorE(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
That's what we get when a stupid lady citizen jumps out of no where to insult a mature minded man all in the name of bravery. Sahara reporter indeed.

The man is right. Bitter Truth!
Better report that too
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by thoth: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

And Nigeria has a higher number of CIA moles than any country on the continent.

This is the part that wears me down. A Shell executive once boasted that they have moles in Every Nigerian institution. Such facts gets me really weak.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by ohimai83: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
golddust6000:
Who was the President in 2011? read before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Shymm3x: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
thoth:

This is the part that wears me down. A Shell executive once boasted that they have moles in Every Nigerian institution. Such facts gets me really weak.

That's Nigeria for you and these are the same folks who control the country's domestic and foreign policies.

Can you see why I told you that no African country has what it takes to be a super-power?
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by loadedmax(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2015

Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Pesuzok(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
US $1 = Zim$35,000,000,000,000 grin

Zim. dollar
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
ebamma:
I am,
Maybe you didn't know that he is the most educated president in the world,
And he is even making sense too,
Under Gaddafi, Libya was a developing country, and it standard of living was on par with many developed countries,
But today Libya is a failed state
that is what happen when people aren't satisfied with what they have......(in the Bible)the Israelites cried, they said they no longer wanted judges that they wanted a king...he gave them and they regretted.....the libyans said they didn't want their ruler (who did nothing wrong per say) and now they're regretting.

Minus- some saTANists might still be angry I used a Bible story undecided
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by Soreza(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Bro I no know u but I love u bro(no home)u just took the words off my heart,TO ME MANDELA IS CELEBRATED BECAUSE HE BOWED TO THE WEST BUT MUGABE NEVER AND WILL NEVER DO THAT
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by ALISMILE(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
It was durin d regime of d clueless one dat Nija lost track like dat! But now we ve a govment In power! God is still punishin Nigeria for dat betrayal, as som of d weapons from Lybian militants ended up in d hands of BH!
Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by chaxking(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
ROSSIKE:
People forget that Bob Mugabe personally fought in the bush for 20 years in the Rhodesian war of independence, which brought about the independent Zimbabwe. Such a guy doesn't have time to mince words, or sell his country down the river...
is it Robert as in Rob or bobert as in bob mugabe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Football Fans Sexually Assault A Lady Inside Bush (pics) / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace / Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.