Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. (11227 Views)

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Tolzeal(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
RapLawd:

Hmmm, which audience? While the auditorium is good as empty?

Swear to God, I never thought there's going to any interview again, not with me, but I still Rand m thank God it's not a dead end to me and my fellow late comer, Tolzeal...

If you have any question, Kindly forward it and mention my moniker please, you can even invite anyone one that you think will do the same....

Lol..Why u they Call my Name.
Me no late oo. Na Napep i carry & he they hard to climb NL hill.
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by haywire1: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
oyin17:
Today interview get k-leg

Na real Glaring K-leg undecided undecided

I told the organizers, too long days for interview go lead to dull competition. This is a Male competition not Female.

#
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by RapLawd(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tolzeal:

Lol..Why u they Call my Name.
Me no late oo. Na Napep i carry & he they hard to climb NL hill.

Abi!!!
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by haywire1: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
haywire1:

I told the organizers, too long days for interview go lead to dull competition. This is a Male competition not Female.

#
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by RapLawd(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
haywire1:

U sound rude angry angry, are u sure U need my vote? angry angry . Thread open for crowd SINCE angry angry

#

Why saying that??
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by haywire1: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
RapLawd:

Why saying that??

Who's this? Answer questions jare and stop quoting me angry angry angry

#
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ayima:
tosyne2much, ogar i like you die.
Oooh seriously ? cool

Why u talk so bro ? cheesy
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by haywire1: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
RapLawd:

My Names are Deus Thaddeus Onyekachi.

I am O'level student but currently a member of Nigerian Association Of Patent And Proprietary Medicine dealers....

I'm a Christian...

Used to be in a relationship but it wasn't working or going to work, so I called it off and currently, I'm single and as a bird!.

I am 22years old,

Was born at St Mary's General Hospital,Obollo-Afor in Udenu Local Government Area Of Enugu State, Nigeria.

Honestly I've to say I'm very sorry for being late, I was not by any means thinking that I'll be interviewed today cus I thought the mail sent to Nairalandpangeants@gmail.com serves the same purpose, and to be Frank, I thought that mine was supposed to be yesterday Saturday, doing m don't know how come it is today, please you guys should understand with me...

Yours Sincerely and Loyal Boy -RapLawd.

U said u are "currently a member of Nigerian Association Of Patent And Proprietary Medicine dealers", does that mean u are a herbalist (babalawo)??

Also

U also claimed to be a christian, so as a chrstian, would you marry a Christian or a non believer and allow her practise her religion. And why?.

#
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Tolzeal(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
haywire1:

Me? Believe that crap lie? Never

Another question, can u show us ur printed departmental course form? Snap and upload it here

#

Lol....Would that make u change ur mind ?
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by ronald4lif(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tolzeal:

Thanks for sparing the time bro. I really appreciate your time.

* Been a believer to me, it's most appropriate to marry someone on the same path. As a Muslim i wont want to marry someone of different belief, as this would only cause future problems to the couple and their offsprings.

*If the wealth were built together, Ofcourse she deserve it.A man would only appreciate a woman in life When she made positive impacts during their stay together.

* Success is when you've made some substantial high level in life.

*A successful man is one who makes positive impact on others life. A successful man would always be anxious to lift others up.

Interesting.

Where do you see yourself in 5years time and what's your take on gender equality?.

Should the responsibility of performing house chores and cooking be that of the woman alone?. Give reasons for your answer.

What do you think is the number one challenge bedevilling Nigeria today and why?
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by RapLawd(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
haywire1:

U said u are "currently a member of Nigerian Association Of Patent And Proprietary Medicine dealers", does that mean u are a herbalist (babalawo)??

Also

U also claimed to be a christian, so as a chrstian, would you marry a Christian or a non believer and allow her practise her religion. And why?.

#

Patent and Medical dealer I said, not a charm or incantation giver, so I'm not babalawo...

Why not?

You see, one thing about being a Christian is that, it allows you make your decisions and allow you tolet others make theirs, but what matters is that eti m every decision made has an equal cons adhered to it, so I'll will allow whom ever I will marry to observe her freedom and right to believe and to worship whatever she wants as long she's not a stumbling block on my part, but will try as hard as possible to let her see truth in Christianity by the way of Christ -Truth
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by stephenqueen: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
haywire1:

Common, That's a lie angry angry

19year old and u are in 300level?

So u gained admission into d uni @ age 15-16year old

#
What's your probs? You asked him a question and he answered you,now you say he's lying.My cousin graduated at the age of 19 years.So what the hell is your problem?
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
haywire1:

#

you are right, I didn't bother to go through the interview.
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Mhizkel(f): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
RapLawd:

Hmmm, which audience? While the auditorium is good as empty?

Swear to God, I never thought there's going to any interview again, not with me, but I still Rand m thank God it's not a dead end to me and my fellow late comer, Tolzeal...

If you have any question, Kindly forward it and mention my moniker please, you can even invite anyone one that you think will do the same....
Wristwatch informed you ahead..Didn't he?
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by RapLawd(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
haywire1:

Who's this? Answer questions jare and stop quoting me angry angry angry

#

Sorry oga big boss, you wan make I faint for here??!

Alright, ImI've answered that one... next
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by scentmarlc(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
stobery:
Scentmarlc

Na soooo,

Brozz i hail oooo

IN SCENTMARLC WE TRUST
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by haywire1: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tolzeal:

Lol....Would that make u change ur mind ?

Absolutely
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by RapLawd(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

Wristwatch informed you ahead..Didn't he?

not while I was online, I only logged in today to see it,but please, wasn't mine supposed to be yesterday?
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Mhizkel(f): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tolzeal:

Today was a massive Turn out for me.
I tried so much to make up, but i couldn't due to some unforseen contegencies .

My apologies to you ma'am & to other admirable Hosts, Same goes to supporters and fans.

Thanks.
If the hosts could sacrifice their time and set aside all scores for this interview, i see no reason why the contestants shouldn't do same..You guys killed the vibe in this interview..It's okay anyway, you welcome!
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by haywire1: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
scentmarlc:

Na soooo,

Brozz i hail oooo

IN SCENTMARLC WE TRUST

Campaign during interview undecided undecided

Organizers, una dey kill this competition nah, action needed against this act of arrogant. He's like what will they do undecided undecided undecided

Cc
Wristwatch
Midehi
Tosyne2much
Mhizkel
Mizmycoli
Dygeasy
Ronald4lif

#
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Ayima: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oooh seriously ? cool

Why u talk so bro ? cheesy
THIS IS WHAT actually make me like you!!!!!!

What is your edge over others as a
contestant? How could you convince the
audience and the board of judges that you
deserve the title?
I think I have an edge and I deserve the
title because I'm not an hypocrite, not
even this contest will make me become
one. I will still go angry if you step on
my toes even during this contest
(yesterday, a guy insulted me simply
because I shared my views on a thread
and I flared up in anger). Most
contestants who were lions are now as
calm as a sheep because they want to
win
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Mhizkel(f): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
haywire1:

Another question, can u show us ur printed departmental course form? Snap and upload it here

#
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by haywire1: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

If the hosts could sacrifice their time and set aside all scores for this interview, i see no reason why the contestants shouldn't do same..You guys killed the vibe in this interview..It's okay anyway, you welcome!

U started well but ended bad, it's NOT okay @all

Penalize them, disqualify contestants, Set examples for others to follow angry angry angry

#
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Mhizkel(f): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
haywire1:

#
Jeez! Like seriously?
You are a real jerk!
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by haywire1: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

What's your probs? You asked him a question and he answered you,now you say he's lying.My cousin graduated at the age of 19 years.So what the hell is your problem?

Look @ his profile dp, does he looks 19 year old? undecided

#
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by haywire1: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

Jeez! Like seriously?
You are a real jerk!

I dey warn u ooo. Na since u don dey tackle me anyhw, I go tear for u ooo angry angry

#
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by KingTom(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
adeh39:
Despite the fact that I choose to ignore the fools that keeps craving for my attention, I will like to warn you guys for the last time, You won't be able to stand the heat when I get started with you fools..........

I know how desperate you are, So don't let me get started with you.

I AM WARNING YOU GUYS FOR THE LAST TIME.

I AM NOT A NICE LADY WHEN I'M PISSED OFF.

I HOPE YOU ADHERE TO THIS WARNING wink

Kingtom please your attention is needed here.

Thanks.

#TEAM SCENT

Show me where the fool dey, I wan skin the idiat angry
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Mhizkel(f): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
RapLawd:

not while I was online, I only logged in today to see it,but please, wasn't mine supposed to be yesterday?
Goodluck!
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Mhizkel(f): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
haywire1:

U started well but ended bad, it's NOT okay @all

Penalize them, disqualify contestants, Set examples for others to follow angry angry angry

#
We can't disqualify them for that..
This interview is of advantages to them..It would make viewers see the inteligence in them and also earn them more supporters..
Wait till the commencement of voting and see what i'm talking about..
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Tolzeal(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Interesting.

Where do you see yourself in 5years time and what's your take on gender equality?.

Should the responsibility of performing house chores and cooking be that of the woman alone?. Give reasons for your answer.

What do you think is the number one challenge bedevilling Nigeria today and why?

*I see myself still building a massive CV. I want to be great in life and making the prerequisites is necessary.

* All mankind are created equal and are meant to be treated equal.

* No, marriage is meant to be a mutually exclusive event, The ladies shouldn't be left during all these alone. They should be of help to one another.

*Electricity: The country's economic development is marred by lack of constant power supply, One would observe some few weeks back, the country's economy was crippled due to Fuel scarcity, taking necessary measures would always curb the situation and I believe Nigerians would be living the happy mind and think less of Corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Mhizkel(f): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
haywire1:

I dey warn u ooo. Na since u don dey tackle me anyhw, I go tear for u ooo angry angry

#
Tear rubber ni!
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by RapLawd(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

Goodluck!

Thanks cus I really need it....

So what's the next phase of the contest from here?, today is the last day of interview right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? / Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread / My Fiancee Insist On Getting B.j First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.