Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. (11222 Views)

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ayima:
THIS IS WHAT actually make me like you!!!!!!

What is your edge over others as a
contestant? How could you convince the
audience and the board of judges that you
deserve the title?
I think I have an edge and I deserve the
title because I'm not an hypocrite, not
even this contest will make me become
one. I will still go angry if you step on
my toes even during this contest
(yesterday, a guy insulted me simply
because I shared my views on a thread
and I flared up in anger). Most
contestants who were lions are now as
calm as a sheep because they want to
win
Oooooh thanks broda cheesy
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by RapLawd(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ayima:
Bro what you are saying is abstruse. I told Tosyne2Much i like him and he asked my why then i posted what he said that make me like him. Wetin na?

Lol, I know why you paste what he said here, ya, to let him know you like his taste of perception right, the way he reason, but to be truthful to you, I tagged him knowing fully well that it was he's creation and idea right from the onset, you were threading on good part not fully acquiring how his set of contestants carried out their campaign, so by believing his idea, you also indicates that some of us in This particular race are hypocrites like he believed in his own time...

Always quote out of proportion minding whom it may or might affect positively and negatively...

#Peace!.
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
RapLawd:

Is that how best you see or perceive hypocrisy?

Mr Nairaland doesn't fully require a perfect personal, it do not request for someone who can't change from his past, cus no one's past is v righteous except that of God -he's not to be blamed.

Seeing lions act like a sheep in times of discipline doesn't term it a coward or hypocrite or a deceitful animal in it pure term, it only means that he can accept the nature of truth and is willing to undergo a change to represent and be truthful...

So seeing other contestants (Probably I or someone else )turn saints in cause of this grand contest, doesn't in it's pure nature makes him a hypocrite like you said, tell, me, if you can't change your negative attitude in critical moment like this, when will ya? ? In times that no one cares?, of cause whomever can change from bad to good (not a deceitful one ),deserves to be called a hero of change -A positive CHANGE!!!....

So as far as I can observe and my insight into the contest so far, no one has a color of a hypocrisy in his garment all in a bid to become Mr Nairaland,we all changes our attitude at many times, what matters is it the right and genuine transplation not a fake counter!...

Shalom...

Cc

Tosyne2Much
You aint getting this right

I don't think all what you have written is necessary... The question is, what edge do you have over other contestants ?

Quite a few number of people have also told me that they love the way I answered my questions during last year's contest
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Akposy(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
RapLawd:

They the organizers are the reason it's boring, that I am contesting doesn't mean I go dey sleep for the forum na, they said I'll be interviewed yesterday being Saturday, was here thought out greatestyesterday, nothing happened only to log in today to find out that I was mentioned to be part of today's participants, guy no lie, today na Sunday, would have stayed out of Origin101 to be here in time...

I still thank God say I still get full lane to race on...
Abi..... When some people opt out of the contest.....they did a new timetable and notified us.

It is well
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by afuye(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
If u need an answer from me, quote me
Omotayor123:

grin .The floor is now officially open. Today's interview was shii though.

Not interesting at all.
Even the contestants doesn't improve the situation...
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by afuye(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
I need ur support
kwencypresh:
yes
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by RapLawd(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
tosyne2much:

I don't think all what you have written is necessary... The question is, what edge do you have over other contestants ?

Quite a few number of people have also told me that they love the way I answered my questions during last year's contest

Few but not all, I don't dislike you cus I even went ahead to say that you're a good person, why i has to make out my point is that, he is now a contestant along with others,what ever he says, both fake and real will have an effect on other contestants, directly or indirectly,to me, that statement of yours was quoted at the wrong time, does it mean that no other answer of yours will be enough to make his point towards you?, cus if others don't feel This as irritating, I really do sang m and that's why I said my mind instead of keeping quite... thanks anyway!!!

Ayima e don do, make you no vex please if I messed up abeg...

#OneLove!!!
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by RapLawd(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Akposy:

Abi..... When some people opt out of the contest.....they did a new timetable and notified us.

It is well

All is well...
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Ayima: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
tosyne2much:

I wasn't talking to him o ha.
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Akposy:

Madam. When is the contest starting?
Cc
wristwatch

Tomorrow sir

2 Likes

Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Ayima: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
RapLawd:

Few but not all, I don't dislike you cus I even went ahead to say that you're a good person, why i has to make out my point is that, he is now a contestant along with others,what ever he says, both fake and real will have an effect on other contestants, directly or indirectly,to me, that statement of yours was quoted at the wrong time, does it mean that no other answer of yours will be enough to make his point towards you?, cus if others don't feel This as irritating, I really do sang m and that's why I said my mind instead of keeping quite... thanks anyway!!!

Ayima e don do, make you no vex please if I messed up abeg...

#OneLove!!!
No issue bro am use to it.
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
This thread has serve it's purpose. Kindly lock it ishilove. Thanks a lot.
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by stephenqueen: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
haywire1:

U don smoke weed again ba, e be like say u wan wound abi, wey u carry scent (abi wettiin b his name sef) problem for head. Abi na u b d olori ebi of his family?

Look face oooo, no b everybody wey craze for head dey smoke weed ooo cos craze pass craze, oya get lost before I lost u myself angry angry

Small pikin of nowadays angry angry
#
Kid is that all you wanted to say?
Fùck off ma mention >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Akposy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
stephenqueen:
Kid is that all you wanted to say? Fùck off ma mention >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
smh
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
RapLawd:

#OneLove!!!
Ooooh now I gat ur point
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by RapLawd(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooh now I gat ur point

I know you will do,

You're Great and one of the versatile members I've seen on this forum (don't get pissed off by that word )...you're the reason I've visiting this section of the forum...
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by Akposy(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
May the best man win!!! Tomorrow is the D-day
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by stephenqueen: 12:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Akposy:

smh for u....i just ignored u at the other thread.....dont ever insult me again....campaign for ur candidate in peace and stop attacking me....its non of ur business where i campaign. Please
Shut the fùck boi and fùck off ma mention angry angry
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by EddyBlingzz(m): 12:25am On Jun 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay thanks.

Do you think you have an edge over other contestants and why?.

How would you convince undecided voters to vote for you?.

What made you to study accountancy and what's your definition of success?
this is not the way to ask an interview question. try making it one at a time.

obviously your questions are not well organized and that might not get the best out of him
Re: MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. by tosyne2much(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2015
RapLawd:

I know you will do,

You're Great and one of the versatile members I've seen on this forum (don't get pissed off by that word )...you're the reason I've visiting this section of the forum...
ooooh thanks bro cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

Ladies When A Guy Ask For Bikini Photos / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.