Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Learn How To Pick A Woman Up Whether Shy Or Not. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn How To Pick A Woman Up Whether Shy Or Not. (721 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Pick A Woman Up Whether Shy Or Not. by Liftkid(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
As a shy person by nature, I understand the difficulties in overcoming your own mental hurdles, especially when it comes to talking to women. But the fact is, you are in control of your own life. You can choose to break out of your shell and get to date the woman of your dream or you can choose to stay in the shell.
Fortunately, meeting and picking up women is not really as difficult as it seems, even if you are shy with women. Here are a few ways you can meet or pick up women easily.

1) Your Social Network
If you are a shy person, you probably wouldn’t want to pick up women at a bar. Sometimes, people tend to get limited by their choices and I used to be in that position too.
The fact is there are many more avenues to meet women than you know of.one of the best ways is to leverage on your social network.
No matter how shy you are, you will probably have your own group of friends. And certainly, your friends will have other friends you do not know of. They can always introduce girls to you.
The advantage of this method is that your friend probably knows you very well. He can probably introduce you to someone whom you are compatible with.
And don’t be shy asking for help from your friends. Sometimes, we take this thing, called “pride” too seriously, that we don’t ask for help.
But if you think about it, there is really nothing shy about wanting to meet more women or trying to get a girlfriend. In fact, you will be admired for your courage of being willing to ask for help.

2) Joining activities you enjoy
The best way to overcome shyness is to face it. Joining certain activities can really help to reduce your shyness.if you enjoy what you are doing and you may soon forget about your shyness, or even gain more confidence as a result.
Another advantage of this method is that you get to meet a girl that has common interest with you. It is just like killing two birds with one stone. U get to do something that you enjoy. And you get to know a girl who enjoys that same activity as you. Isn’t that the best of both worlds?

3) Online Dating Now, when it comes to online dating, many people immediately start to think of online dating sites. But there is more to that. Do you know that you can pick up lots of beautiful women using Facebook and Myspace ? And you don’t even have to pay for those services.

Want to learn more ?? Drop your password! :p
Re: Learn How To Pick A Woman Up Whether Shy Or Not. by fexti: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Learn How To Pick A Woman Up Whether Shy Or Not. by valmunich(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Abeggg, make una fill me in...

Which password are we to drop
Re: Learn How To Pick A Woman Up Whether Shy Or Not. by Liftkid(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Alright man.
Re: Learn How To Pick A Woman Up Whether Shy Or Not. by Liftkid(m): 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
valmunich:
Abeggg, make una fill me in...

Which password are we to drop

Your bank account password with atm.
Re: Learn How To Pick A Woman Up Whether Shy Or Not. by valmunich(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Liftkid:

Your bank account password with atm.
Are you trying to answer my question or wahh
Re: Learn How To Pick A Woman Up Whether Shy Or Not. by Liftkid(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
valmunich:

Are you trying to answer my question or wahh

Exactly. Ask and u shall be replied

(1) (Reply)

Distance Relationship... / What A Wicked World / Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.