Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside (4305 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by marvelck: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2016
I don't know nor understand why most naija girls are usually shy or ashamed of hanging/drying their washed or wet undies outside. Don't know why most girls are like that. Is either they ask someone else to do it for them or simply leave their undies dirty or wet inside their room for days until they get dried by force. Imagine? Is it not what they wear, and ought to be proud of it. So, why are they shy about it? The whole thing get as e be. Na wah for Naija girls. After dem go dey form...

Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by vizkiz: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2016
Most of them put on granny panties or pants whey don tear undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2016
They may be affraid, perverts like u will begin to sniff it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by falconey(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
They may be affraid, perverts like u will begin to sniff it.

Or steal it and masturbate with it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by yemsai(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2016
marvelck:
I don't know nor understand why most naija girls are usually shy or ashamed of hanging/drying their washed or wet undies outside. Don't know why most girls are like that. Is either they ask someone else to do it for them or simply leave their undies dirty or wet inside their room for days until they get dried by force. Imagine? Is it not what they wear, and ought to be proud of it. So, why are they shy about it? The whole thing get as e be. Na wah for Naija girls. After they go dey form...
Imagine..no b u pple dey remove am go do rituals?nd besides is nt proper wen d lady lives in an open environment if u understand wat I mean..

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2016
And those that dry there undies by hanging it at the bathroom. Should knw that it's very unhealthy. Ur undies needs sunlight to dry. Drying it in the bathroom were there is no sunlight is dangerous to health
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by NoApology(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2016
I'd rather they spread it indoors. my female neighbor is oppressing me with her undies. like right now she is spreading that shit, just to oppress me
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by marshalcarter: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2016
Waris ma consign
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by refiner(f): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2016
....its more proper u spread it in ur room!...its embarrassing spreading ur inner wears outside!....or else u mean ur corridor in ur flat!smiley
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by ramdris(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Reason 1: Pervert usually kidnap those panties either for raping, sniffing and worst of all rituals...

Reason 2: The panties av lost the default colour and no longer presentable..

Reason 3: Wash n wear thingz if u know what I mean...

Reason 4: Stolen panties hence the need to hide it from real owners...Av seen cases like dat..

10 Likes

Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by Ragner(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2016
yemsai:

Imagine..no b u pple dey remove am go do rituals?nd besides is nt proper wen d lady lives in an open environment if u understand wat I mean..
ramdris:
Pervert usually kidnap those panties either for raping, sniffing and worst of all rituals...
yemsai:

How Come they don't Kidnap Guys Boxers For Rituals? Eh
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2016
OK let me give you some insight.
There was this 1time I put my panties outside on the line
.....they blew into the front yard an I never got them back where did they go .....no clue.
I don't do it no more though.
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by IamLEGEND1: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Dem get some very perverted teenagers these days.
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by Kingsley10000: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2016
most of their lingerie has torn and rippen....hence they ain't worthy of showcasing
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by Richiy(f): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2016
ebubemicky:
And those that dry there undies by hanging it at the bathroom. Should knw that it's very unhealthy. Ur undies needs sunlight to dry. Drying it in the bathroom were there is no sunlight is dangerous to health

Exactly. It even feels better after sunlight touches it.

But OP, how is this your business undecided
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by Synzu(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2016
refiner:
....its more proper u spread it in ur room!...its embarrassing spreading ur inner wears outside!....or else u mean ur corridor in ur flat!smiley

Trust me, if those panties aren't those N100/set panties. You won't be embarrassed.
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by halfricanadian(f): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2016
embarassed na wa o

*peeping from underground*
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by yemsai(f): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Ragner:

Ask google.. cool
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by Kingsley10000: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2016
Synzu:

Trust me, if those panties aren't those N100/set panties. You won't be embarrassed.
quite pathetic ,if you see what most ladies in my lodge wore as lingerie

it's an eyesore
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by Ragner(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2016
yemsai:
Ask google.. cool
And here I was thinking you Where Sensible undecided
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by obiorathesubtle: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2016
grin I can't say much..

I wouldn't advise em to spread that ish outside sef..

My neighbour here in school shaa... Very fine girl, big yansh.. She has boys drolling over her n ish.. But one day, after washing her clothes.. She spread some of her panties outside... You need to see these panties dem..

One black one, the middle was asif they soak that side inside potorpotor..

One orange one has black and brown patches all over.. And, just like the black one.. The middle part was messed up..

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by refiner(f): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Synzu:

.....lol!....my dear even though I buy just a pair of pant, hundred thousand,I can never spread it outside!....anyfin can happen!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by yemsai(f): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Ragner:

And here I was thinking you Where Sensible undecided
I can c u r senseless undecided
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by KingRex1(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2016
refiner:

.....lol!....my dear even though I buy just a pair of pant, hundred thousand,I can never spread it outside!....anyfin can happen!
Anyfin like wat?
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by ramdris(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2016
Ragner:

Because oracle prefer punanny fluids... grin
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by Ragner(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2016
ramdris:
Because oracle prefer punanny fluids... grin
grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by Adamsynox(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK let me give you some insight.
There was this 1time I put my panties outside on the line
.....they blew into the front yard an I never got them back where did they go .....no clue.
I don't do it no more though.
what sort of useless english is this? U dey try form abi? trust me u look like[color=#990000][/color]..........
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by KingRex1(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I can't say much..

I wouldn't advise em to spread that ish outside sef..

My neighbour here in school shaa... Very fine girl, big yansh.. She has boys drolling over her n ish.. But one day, after washing her clothes.. She spread some of her panties outside... You need to see these panties dem..

One black one, the middle was asif they soak that side inside potorpotor..

One orange one has black and brown patches all over.. And, just like the black one.. The middle part was messed up..
Can see you examined evry1 of them

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by NemzySeries(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2016
heheheheheheheheheheh......sum babes undies rugged pass sum taxi men foot mat

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by obiorathesubtle: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2016
KingRex1:
Can see you examined evry1 of them
the line is right in front of my door.. I have eyes.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by obiorathesubtle: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Adamsynox:
what sort of useless english is this? U dey try form abi? trust me u look like[/color]..........
[color=red]she isn't Nigerian..

She prolly typed in ebonics
Re: Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Adamsynox:
what sort of useless english is this? U dey try form abi? trust me u look like[color=#990000][/color]..........
You gon finish yo insult or leave me ta wonder

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Almost Arrested For Romancing My Babe In Shoprite / Are There More Women Than Men In Nigeria? / Guy's ,smash Or Pass??? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.