Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Can Muslims Explain This. . - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Muslims Explain This. . (2819 Views)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ? / Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by gatiano(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Your ignorance is dragging height with mount everest. Study for yourself to benefit your physical and spiritual self. Quit living by rumours , cnn, bcc, and fox news. It is in reality dangarous to the wellness of your mind.

Black people can be very silly.
Jagoon:

What is this dunce saying Even your useless quoran acknowledges that Jesus was far greater than your evil wannabe prophet.
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by parisbookaddict(f): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
gatiano:
Quit living by rumours , cnn, bcc, and fox news.

What about al jezzera, cctv and skynews? ??
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by gatiano(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
ALSO, TOO, THEY ARE ALL SAME SAME
parisbookaddict:

What about al jezzera, cctv and skynews? ??
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by jcross19: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

Your jesus actually said three different statements which are totally contradictory in the 4 canonical gospels!
but thesame you are contradicting his words , the same jesus you said that prophecy the coming of the terrorist as holy ghost. Can you see how mohamMAD and allah were so stupid to deny their creator. Shame on allah , the blood sucker demon.

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by folafola(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Never mind sura 70:40 answers it all. Muslims friends have full understanding of Quoran some were hidden while some were explained. Those hidden are only meant for Allah. Stop disturbing my Muslim friends Allah know best because he is the best of PLOTTERS
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by jcross19: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2015
folafola:
Never mind sura 70:40 answers it all. Muslims friends have full understanding of Quoran some were hidden while some were explained. Those hidden are only meant for Allah. Stop disturbing my Muslim friends Allah know best because he is the best of PLOTTERS
what are you saying now?
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by gatiano(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2015
What language did Jesus speak?
What do you think the first language was?

jcross19:
but thesame you are contradicting his words , the same jesus you said that prophecy the coming of the terrorist as holy ghost. Can you see how mohamMAD and allah were so stupid to deny their creator. Shame on allah , the blood sucker demon.
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Nuclearact: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2015
jcross19:
May Almighty Allah forgive you. I know people like you, and I also have many Christian friends that are not like you.
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by jcross19: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
gatiano:
What language did Jesus speak? What do you think the first language was?
so jews were speaking arabic? Huh oga
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by jcross19: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nuclearact:
May Almighty Allah forgive you. I know people like you, and I also have many Christian friends that are not like you.
who tell you that allah is God? How does this sentence mean to you " olorun is great" how does it sound to you? Why not use God in the sentence of english than using arabic inside english. It means allah is different from God.

2 Likes

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by gatiano(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
I did not ask what language they weren't speaking. I asked what language did Jesus speak 2000 years ago?

jcross19:
so jews were speaking arabic? Huh oga
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Nuclearact: 12:01am On Jun 22, 2015
jcross19:
who tell you that allah is God? How does this sentence mean to you " olorun is great" how does it sound to you? Why not use God in the sentence of english than using arabic inside english. It means allah is different from God.
olorun tobi=Allah is great=Allahu Akbar.
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Nuclearact:

Stop confusing God for allah, they are two entirely different and opposite entities.
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by jcross19: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2015
Nuclearact:
olorun tobi is a pure yoruba sentence then compare it to this "olorun is great" can we called that sentence yoruba or english then this is applicable to this allah is great, now is this arabic or english?
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Nuclearact: 4:47am On Jun 23, 2015
jcross19:
olorun tobi is a pure yoruba sentence then compare it to this "olorun is great" can we called that sentence yoruba or english then this is applicable to this allah is great, now is this arabic or english?
And the third one...Allahu Akbar cos they all mean same thing
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by gatiano(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Jesus spoke Aramaic language, the only difference between Arabic and Aramaic languages is only the accents or intonation. Jesus never spoke hebrew or greek(he may have understood them). Jesus never knew that his own name was "jesus", This would be very strange to him.

What was God called in Aramaic language? Alah, just the same as Allah. Arabic and Aramaic are one of the first languages on this earth, The first and the best was actually speechless, it was later broken into 12 seperate languages. Arabic was one of them. Who were the earliest people on ths planet? The Black people, for the bible states "from one Blood, all nations" somewhere in acts.

Every Black person called The Most High Allah, or in Aramaic, Alah. reverse the name, Allah--- Halla, - Alah---- Hala. sounding the same however ways you call them. It is the best name one can called The Most High. Allah means All in All.
It was not coined by the white arabs, It was we the Black people.

Reverse the english word god---dog (there is a perfect reason while the white people gave it that name.)

Everytime you abuse the name Allah or Alah or Halla or Hala, You are abusing nobody actually, nobody, but only yourself. believe me on this one, I'm 100% right and on point.

jcross19:
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Lukmann(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2015
Anas09:
Allah is Liar. Nothing he says is true. He is a blood thirsty demon with his sex addicted mad prophet. What promise did mohamed gave to u at his dead birth? My Jesus said, IT IS FINISHED. He paid in full the price for my sins. What did allah the liar and his mad thiefing prophet do for you?

ya Jaheel!!!!.Allah has already talked of ur type in d mushaf
" Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 7:
Allah has set in their heart n in their hearing and there is a covering in their eyes and for them is a great punishment "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harmful Effect Of Christianity To Our Beloved Society / Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! / Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.