Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** (5800 Views)

What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 4:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Not all girls are the same, several threads have been open to enlighten us on this.
Men most acknowledge the existence of four specie of women to avoid emotional pain and unmerited hate to the opposite gender.

The Olosho, the Prostitute, the virtuous woman and the virgin.

For the sake of this read, I will define each as I differentiate between each

Every male nairalander has been deceived or hurt one or two of these types of ladies due to the failure on their part to identify the specie of woman that they are getting involved with.

The Virgin is a naive girl, [/b]she hasn't been in a relationship before. If you happen to come into a relationship with one of her kind, she will love you, adore you and worship you to a fault. She is very customizable and is ready to change her identity for you. Which is where many "dumb" guys fail to see and take her for granted. All girls started as this specie before metamorphosis-ing into the other types due to the ignorance and wickedness of the first "dumb" boy she met and also the choices she made thereafter.

[b]The Prostitute is different from the Olosho,
as she knows what she is and is not in denial of her identity. She knows exactly what most men want from her and she is direct and open about the price they will pay to get it. In my opinion she is more honourable than the Olosho. If you come across her she is not complicated at all wouldn't leave you in emotional pain.

[b]
The Olosho is much like the prostitute [/b]but she wears the image of the virtuous woman. This is the most complicated type of woman that any man can meet in his life. Unlike the prostitute, the Olosho doesn't have any fixed price, her affection(price) is always for the highest bidder. No matter how much you love her, dedicate your time and resources to her or even help her out of a life situation , the Olosho has no loyalty to you and hardly any value to add to your life. She is mostly thinking about herself and what she wants from you. If the places where reversed the Olosho can hardly come to your aid.

Most guys fall prey to this Specie and she has slutered many guys hearts living them in pain later the guys make the mistake to refer them as "all girls " because their specie seems to be in abundance but that's not the case with all girls . I refer to them as "dumb" girls because no matter how much potential they see in a guy they are still going to leave him for ready made. If you come across one kindly Chop, Clean Mouth and go on so-un. (May God spirit lead us) . Never make the mistake of thinking about marrying one if you marry one then it means your village people have finally caught up with you and God is not with you.

The Virtuous woman this is a gift from God.
Her characteristics can be read in the book of Proverbs 31v10. If you are able to find one you know that God is pleased with you, hold on to her with your life because in honest truth your life depends on it. She might not come as a virgin due to some errs of "dumb" boys but trust she is wiser now and won't make the same mistake twice. Serve her and she will serve you, adore her and she will adore you, respect her and she will Worship you.

I implore my fellow nairaland guys to be careful and patient when engaging with the females because the Oloshos are on the rise in the generation of ours.

Best Regards MrAwePresident.

8 Likes

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by orunto27: 5:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Ok Virgin. Ok Virtuous. The Prostitute is a Variety but the Olosho is just a Witch.

4 Likes

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by klassykute(m): 5:26am On Nov 12, 2016
my broda ..
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2016
Oloshos everywhere.... God help us.

1 Like

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2016
cool
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by hopeforcharles(m): 6:04am On Nov 12, 2016
wondering truth dey this ur matter oh, because I can tick all these boxes, truth is these days it's super hard getting that virtuous woman, I personally need one.
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by farano(f): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Virtuous women are really hard to find. I'm glad I'm one of them smiley .

1 Like

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 6:24am On Nov 12, 2016
hopeforcharles:
wondering truth dey this ur matter oh, because I can tick all these boxes, truth is these days it's super hard getting that virtuous woman, I personally need one.
Like I said only one who has pleased God can be given a virtuous woman
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2016
farano:

Warning Warning!! Watch out Olosho in disguise.. Lol

#allforlaughs
Na joke o
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 6:26am On Nov 12, 2016
farano:

Warning Warning!! Watch out Olosho in disguise.. Lol

forlaughs
Na joke o
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by hopeforcharles(m): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2016
MrAwePresident:

Like I said only one who has pleased God can be given a virtuous woman
I think I disagree with you, we Christian believes on grace, unmerrited favour, I have seen and heard of not too good or kind men getting virtuous women, so it must not completely be that you must have pleased God, but it's a very good for someone to please God because there are surely rewards.
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by Flexherbal(m): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2016
What of the cucumber girls?
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by kinggogo: 6:41am On Nov 12, 2016
We already knw jare buh we kip falling into d bad ones
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by jairusben(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Oboy..i have always been meeting the virtuous lady..is like am d olosho ooo cry
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2016
hopeforcharles:

I think I disagree with you, we Christian believes on grace, unmerrited favour, I have seen and heard of not too good or kind men getting virtuous women, so it must not completely be that you must have pleased God, but it's a very good for someone to please God because there are surely rewards.

I agree with you in Acknowledging Grace but again if you are not one in fellowship with your creator how are you sure you will value the gift you have been given just like our nairaland neighbor jairusben(no offense o neither I'm I judging your choices).
jairusben:
Oboy..i have always been meeting the virtuous lady..is like am d olosho ooo cry

Of what good will it do a pig you cloth with gold and a golden nose ring
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
What of the cucumber girls?
angry. We are not discussing their sexual preference grin
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2016
How the fuçk do y'all come up with all this bullshit How? How?
Op, you have the mental capacity of a toad if this is the best you could do.

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Fabulocity:

they have come again this morning with nothing to explain their point of view but only abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2016
@fabulocity I just read your post on "10 reasons not to date.... ". So I know better than to stoop low and start exchanging words with you. This article is directed at the men in the house not the under-aged girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by Tafari1(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Today is Saturday. .. Off to stadium to catch fresh fishes wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by chris2face(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2016
farano:

Really I hope so
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2016
grin
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2016
wink
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2016
smiley
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2016
grin
Adamsdelrio:
Oloshos everywhere.... God help us.
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by edbor(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Fabulocity:

when you start making constructive criticism then just maybe you can be taken seriously, what you just typed is nonsense compared to the topic.

1 Like

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2016
edbor:

when you start making constructive criticism then just maybe you can be taken seriously, what you just typed is nonsense compared to the topic.
cheesy
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2016
winkby
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2016
I'll save my constructive criticisms for posts that make even an infinitesimal amount of sense.
edbor:

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by edbor(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'll save my constructive criticisms for posts that make even an infinitesimal amount of sense.

then you shouldn't have commented because you gave a wrong signal by doing so.
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Boy, if that beautiful piece hurts you so bad, then it's obvious that you are among the cretïns I was referring to. If you had even a sliver of sense, you'd understand that the article or post was not written to condescend anyone, but since your IQ is in negative values, it's no mystery you didn't comprehend it. Now get your filthy, skanky self and smell the fuçk outta my mentions. I shall engage you no further. smiley
MrAwePresident:
@fabulocity I just read your post on "10 reasons not to date.... ". So I know better than to stoop low and start exchanging words with you. This article is directed at the men in the house not the under-aged girls.
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by Beamborla(f): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2016
The truth, a good number of guys keep claiming they want a virteous woman but when they come across one, they always let go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture / What Women Say Vs What They Really Mean. Part I / ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.