Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac (3173 Views)

List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! / Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack / Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 15, 2015
Just minding my business last night around 8pm when a call came in from one of our Nollywood sources who broke a very sad news to me.

My source said Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and has less than 6 months to live.

The source said Tonto Dikeh’s fiance is a married man and that her colleague said the wife of the guy is the force behind her terminal cancer.

Though the source isn’t aware of the type of cancer, she said the actress confided in a senior colleague during a phone call on Wednesday.

On hearing this, I put a call through to a popular Nollywood PR guru who said the actress has cancer of the bre*$t. She promised to give us further details soon.

To confirm what my source told me, here is what the actress told her Facebook fans yesterday;

“Woke up today with a joyful heart, with a smile that only the Angels would understand..I’m happy even though my pains and sorrows… I see life differently and I wonder why He saves me each time. A little girl died this morning. She was my friend for a week, she was a great little girl and she could pray… She believed and was faithful, God has His reasons… But I am alive and from this day I have only one thing to promise myself, hardcore self love and happiness…I’m in a very happy place with me, scared, of course, but I’m excited to know that I can be happy through anything.

I use myself as a point of contact to every sick person, I don’t know what you are going through but I proclaim healing and health into your lives.. ..By His stripes you are healed, I asked God for a miracle. It didn’t come as a healing it came in form of a Man (MrX) who is ready to hold my hands and make sure I know nothing but happiness till the end…Identify your miracle and give God the glory even when the doctors say “Ma’am you have five months to live… #ISmile #StrongWoman #HappyWoman #cheat*ngDeathwithAsmile #SpecialThankstomymedicalteamandDoctors #Special thanks to @sir_rozlah #No Pity party needed #HAPPY WEEKEND SWEETIES

Doctors gave Tonto Dikeh 5 months to live but that is not God’s final say.

Let her hope in God and change her ways.

Please remember her in your prayers today.

Source:http://www.gltrends.com/tonto-dikeh-has-terminal-cancer-5-months-to-live-actress-under-spiritual-attack/

Cc lalasticala

Re: Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac by Merlissa(f): 3:12am On Jun 15, 2015
Eyah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac by luvly(f): 3:22am On Jun 15, 2015
Awwwwww what a pity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2015
Despite the fact that I DON'T LIKE HER, I really pity her on this....(if it's true)embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2015
I dont trust this gyel.......sha sorry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac by Pelummy(f): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
I DONT TRUST THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pelummy:
I DONT TRUST THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go to her Ig page @tontolet
Re: Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac by Houseofglam7(f): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Even I do not really like her but I wish this would all come back as a huge mistake
Re: Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac by DuchessLily(f): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmmm.... Hope its not that she is looking for attention as usual

Anyways if its true... God is her strength

(1) (Reply)

Big Booty Lady Who Wale Used Her Picture To Warn Women Against Butt Injections.. / Ladies Dance Nak-ed In The Presence Of Young Children And Teenagers All In The N / Naked Photos, Group Sex: Apostle Suleman In Hot Mess As He Dumps Pregnant Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.