Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? (2547 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by landwin: 12:56am On Feb 23, 2009
Please,Can anybody tell the nigerian government to put a stop to the beer,goat meat and increase the number of gyms in each state,seriously the number of "pregnant men" in nigeria is increasing 98% every year and the worst part of it all is some of this men and their wives think the best way to show off your wealth is by having a protruding belly. Please can anybody tell Yaradua or Goodluck Jonathan to open schools for the ignorant and illiterate Adults in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by LadyT(f): 12:58am On Feb 23, 2009
cheesy

where is your own six-pack?
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 23, 2009
@post
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 23, 2009
OH Lawd!

ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Czarskit(m): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2009
Thread is void of 'romance & sexiness'. . . undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by StephenP(m): 1:11am On Feb 23, 2009
dead
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Treetop20(m): 1:11am On Feb 23, 2009
he he heeeeeeeee
lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by StephenP(m): 1:18am On Feb 23, 2009
landwin:

Please,Can anybody tell the nigerian government to put a stop to the beer,goat meat and increase the number of gyms in each state,seriously the number of "pregnant men" in nigeria is increasing 98% every year and the worst part of it all is some of this men and their wives think the best way to show off your wealth is by having a protruding belly. Please can anybody tell Yaradua or Goodluck Jonathan to open schools for the ignorant and illiterate Adults in Nigeria.

OMG!!! I didn't even read that! How the heck is that possible? That adult school is looking good right now lol.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 23, 2009
Lmao @ goat meat!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Treetop20(m): 1:22am On Feb 23, 2009
StephenP:

OMG!!! I didn't even read that! How the heck is that possible? That adult school is looking good right now lol.
this has always been the case in Nigeria
men thinking that their big stomach is the way to show
off their wealth. I do not think adult school will help them either
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by debosky(m): 1:23am On Feb 23, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Save the goats!!  cheesy

How can so many big bellies be growing in the midst of poverty  
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by StephenP(m): 1:25am On Feb 23, 2009
Treetop20:

this has always been the case in Nigeria
men thinking that their big stomach is the way to show
off their wealth. I do not think adult school will help them either

Yeah but it's increasing 98% a year though. That is mathematically impossible.

ibkaye:

Lmao @ goat meat!

I'm wiping tears from my eyes.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 23, 2009
@debo
eat sleep eat sleep sleep sleep eat eat no exercise sleep
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 23, 2009
@ Stephen and Treetop
You know what could be more appealing than staring at you sexy men?
Watching you two discuss intelligently grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Treetop20(m): 1:27am On Feb 23, 2009
HeatFusion:

@debo
eat sleep eat sleep sleep sleep eat eat no exercise sleep
you forgot drink beer!

StephenP:

Yeah but it's increasing 98% a year though. That is mathematically impossible.

I'm wiping tears from my eyes.
that is just a mere exaggeration and not possible
i am sure those stats aren't real in this case
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Sauron1: 1:27am On Feb 23, 2009
landwin:

What a kike!!!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 23, 2009
But wait, the poster is yet to name the most common cause of such physical atrocities, pound 'o' yammy (aka pounded yam)  tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by LadyT(f): 1:29am On Feb 23, 2009
Adult kwashiorkor?

grin
debosky:

grin grin grin grin

Save the goats!!  cheesy

How can so many big bellies be growing in the midst of poverty  
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by tope2000(f): 1:31am On Feb 23, 2009
Protuding bellies are SEXY tongue cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by StephenP(m): 1:31am On Feb 23, 2009
HeatFusion:

@ Stephen and Treetop

Not as much appeal as I'm getting from staring at your profile picture  lipsrsealed

Treetop20:

that is just a mere exaggeration and not possible
i am sure those stats aren't real in this case

lol that is too much of an exaggeration. If the poster said 98% per cent of men every year have protruding bellies I would understand he/she was grossly exaggerating but increasing 98% a year? No . . . rofl
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Treetop20(m): 1:34am On Feb 23, 2009
HeatFusion:

@ Stephen and Treetop

lol thanks sis kiss cheesy

tope2000:

Sauron has a protuding belly? shocked

StephenP:

Not as much appeal as I'm getting from staring at your profile picture  lipsrsealed

lol that is too much of an exaggeration. If the poster said 98% per cent of men every year have protruding bellies I would understand he/she was grossly exaggerating but increasing 98% a year? No . . . rofl
yeah that is what i mean as well
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Sauron1: 1:34am On Feb 23, 2009
tope2000:

Sinner!!!
There are more women with protuding bellies than men in Naija.

Treetop20:

Not a chance!!! I am not Debo.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by LadyT(f): 1:35am On Feb 23, 2009
Treetop20:

lol thanks sis kiss cheesy
yeah that is what i mean as well

And one hell of a backoff
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 23, 2009
You're welcome
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 23, 2009
LadyT:

Allow Me! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Sauron1: 1:39am On Feb 23, 2009
LadyT:

What a kike!!!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by tope2000(f): 1:39am On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sinner!!!
There are more women with protuding bellies than men in Naija.

Sharap diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
women can be excused for having protuding bellies because of childbirth cheesy cool

Treetop20:

Sauron n protuding belly shudnt be in same sentence cool
He is a fattist, remember?? angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by LadyT(f): 1:40am On Feb 23, 2009
grin

Nothing more sessy than a huge belly and a massive backoff (big arse).
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Grizzly(m): 1:40am On Feb 23, 2009
I believe protruding bellies are supposed to portray wealth,
especially in the east. NO?  undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Treetop20(m): 1:41am On Feb 23, 2009
tope2000:

women can be excused for having protuding bellies because of childbirth cheesy cool

Sauron n protuding belly shudnt be in same sentence cool
He is a fattist, remember?? angry
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Sauron1: 1:42am On Feb 23, 2009
tope2000:

We are not talking of mothers here.
We are talking about single women(like LadyT). grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by tope2000(f): 1:45am On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

We are not talking of mothers here.
We are talking about single women(like LadyT). grin grin grin

Lol . . . . . I agree some single women have it too but blame it on iyan n eba jare grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Parents Won’t Allow Me Marry The Man I Love / What Controlz Men Most? / 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.