Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? (2558 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by LadyT(f): 1:46am On Feb 23, 2009
grin@Sauron

*If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it . . .*

Sign of good pounded yam and egusi
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by dayokanu(m): 1:49am On Feb 23, 2009
Its more of a female problem. Guys find ways of burning their energy. Walk, play soccer, general activity, even humping
while girls just sit at home after sch or work on weekends watching "Desperate Housewives" and Idols. tongue tongue tongue tongue

They go out gulp ice cream, eat all the food at Taltalizer get home and watch Nollywood.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Sauron1: 1:50am On Feb 23, 2009
tope2000:

Lol . . . . .  I agree some single women have it too but blame it on iyan n eba jare grin cheesy

U gurls should shape up, abeg!!
Are you watching Beyonce on the red carpet now??
She looks gorgeous!!!!

LadyT:

grin@Sauron

*If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it . . .*

No chance. . . . . .I am not attracted to fat women.
Sauron is fatsophobic.
Maybe if u shed 70lbs, i might [i]just [/i]consider you.

Sign of good pounded yam and egusi

Signs of unhealthy living.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 23, 2009
dayokanu:

Its more of a female problem. Guys find ways of burning their energy. Walk, play soccer, general activity, even humping
while girls just sit at home after sch or work on weekends watching "Desperate Housewives" and Idols. tongue tongue tongue tongue

They go out gulp ice cream, eat all the food at Taltalizer get home and watch Nollywood.

Bro Dayo, we're talking bout Naija men in Naija here.
Like seriously, y'all need to calm down on the belly. . . .
Fortunately, my Ado men are in tiptop shape. . . . kiss
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Treetop20(m): 1:53am On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

She looks gorgeous!!!!

No chance. . . . . .I am not attracted to fat women.
Sauron is fatsophobic.
Maybe if u shed 70lbs, i might just [/i]consider you.

Signs of unhealthy living.
[i]her dress looks too ugly
I cannot believe that this older man
is smashing Kate Winslet on the regular.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by LadyT(f): 1:54am On Feb 23, 2009
grin@Heatfusion

Rotflmao
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by tope2000(f): 1:54am On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

She looks gorgeous!!!

Abeg shatap dia angry
beyonce has a personal trainer n an experience chef
so dont compare us to beyonce cool
plus beyonce has her fatso moments cheesy

Are tyson beckford too?? tongue

b.t.w her dress is fugly cool
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Sauron1: 1:59am On Feb 23, 2009
Treetop20:

her dress looks too ugly
I cannot believe that this older man
is smashing Kate Winslet on the regular.

Not talking about her dress. . . . .Was talking about her shape.

tope2000:

Abeg shatap dia angry
beyonce has a personal trainer n an experience chef

U reckon??
Mercy Johnson doesn't have a personal trainer and her shape is Hollywood-ish.

so dont compare us to beyonce cool
plus beyonce has her fatso moments cheesy

Beef talkz.

Are tyson beckford too?? tongue

Berra than him. Tyson Beckford is old now.

b.t.w her dress is fugly cool

But it will still buy a Range Sport. grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by tope2000(f): 2:03am On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Not talking about her dress. . . . .Was talking about her shape.

I thot paris hilton was more ur type? in shape i mean cheesy

U reckon??
Mercy Johnson doesn't have a personal trainer and her shape is Hollywood-ish.
[/Quote]

Well she has the shape but lacks beauty cool tongue

[quote]
Berra than him. Tyson Beckford is old now.
Even if he hits 40, he'd still be hawt to me kiss

But it will still buy a Range Sport. grin

It wudnt, the dress is prolly around 10grand grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by StephenP(m): 2:08am On Feb 23, 2009

I don't like the pose but she looks delicious.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Treetop20(m): 2:09am On Feb 23, 2009
i am pretty sure she can barely breathe
with all that body shaper she is wearingcheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by StephenP(m): 2:12am On Feb 23, 2009
Treetop20:

lol yeah it does look kinda tight.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by mandiiee(f): 2:13am On Feb 23, 2009
she's verry beautiful, but she looks like a statue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by tope2000(f): 2:13am On Feb 23, 2009
Treetop20:

Thank you so much . . . . .I almost forget
Oh yeah sauron she is also wearing the body shaper underneath that dress
so dont be fooled, no doubt she is very beautiful woman but these celeb can fool ppl undecided
So im not moved by them at all . . . . .even taraji was wearing one even tho she is a slender woman.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Treetop20(m): 2:18am On Feb 23, 2009
the oscars keeps getting boring each year undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Sauron1: 2:22am On Feb 23, 2009
Treetop20:

the oscars keeps getting boring each year undecided undecided

All the awards are boring. . . . .Maybe we are getting older. cheesy

tope2000:

Thank you so much . . . . .I almost forget
Oh yeah sauron she is also wearing the body shaper underneath that dress
so dont be fooled, no doubt she is very beautiful woman but these celeb can fool ppl undecided
So im not moved by them at all . . . . .even taraji was wearing one even tho she is a slender woman.

Naija babes should wear body shapers too.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Treetop20(m): 2:25am On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

All the awards are boring. . . . .Maybe we are getting older. cheesy

Naija babes should wear body shapers too.
they do already just that
some of them are already body shaped out
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by babygirl25(f): 2:35am On Feb 23, 2009
hi
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by babygirl25(f): 2:38am On Feb 23, 2009
i really like her dress

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:29am On Feb 23, 2009
I refuse to let us digress. I believe we are talking about men and their huge bellies.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by StephenP(m): 3:32am On Feb 23, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I refuse to let us digress. I believe we are talking about men and their huge bellies.

We were but this topic is fabricated for us to go on.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by Gabry(f): 3:37am On Feb 23, 2009
LMAO! This is hilarious grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:37am On Feb 23, 2009
Fabricated?

I don't see it

Granted, like you said the percentage part but that doesn't change the fact that too many Nigerian men especially the wealthier ones have got big beer bellies.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by StephenP(m): 3:40am On Feb 23, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Fabricated?

I don't see it
*flatlines @ the gif*

DaPhoenix:

Granted, like you said the percentage part but that doesn't change the fact that too many Nigerian men especially the wealthier ones have got big beer bellies.

Women too got huge bellies.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by KarmaMod(f): 3:40am On Feb 23, 2009
It's a problem.

Someone should send over some low calorie beer to these hogs.  cool
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by StephenP(m): 3:41am On Feb 23, 2009
KarmaMod:

It's a problem.

Someone should send over some low calorie beer to these hogs. cool

dead
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by KarmaMod(f): 3:41am On Feb 23, 2009
How can so many big bellies be growing in the midst of poverty

Palm wine is cheap
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:42am On Feb 23, 2009
KarmaMod:

It's a problem.

Someone should send over some low fat beer to these hogs.  cool

lol YES!!

StephenP:

Women too got huge bellies.

Because they are pregnant.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by StephenP(m): 3:43am On Feb 23, 2009
KarmaMod:

Palm wine is cheap

It is?? I might look into that.

DaPhoenix:

Because they are pregnant.

You women have milked the heck out of that pregnancy thing. Halle Berry has had a child too, she STILL looks good.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:47am On Feb 23, 2009
StephenP:

You women have milked the heck out of that pregnancy thing. Halle Berry has had a child too, she STILL looks good.

If I were a celebrity, I would be too.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by KarmaMod(f): 3:48am On Feb 23, 2009
Halle is also diabetic.

She was overweight before she found out she had diabetes so her food had to change

If not for the diabetic diet of no sugar or fatty stuff, I bet she'd be fat so please can we get a new "poster woman for motherhood"
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? by mandiiee(f): 3:49am On Feb 23, 2009
DaPhoenix:

If I were a celebrity, I would be too.

i dnt think u hav to be a celebrity to actually look good, i think every woman should hit the gym after every child birth, and keep fit.goshh!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? / Men Why Do U Love Women So Much? / Why Are They Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.