Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M (1614 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by Deepur(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2015
!!!!!!
Re: M by izyrach(f): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2015
...**i believe it's wrong...u knw it is aswell.. So,,same way u got into it,,get out of it..

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2015
No.

He doesn't want he and she doesn't want him. If he was really your friend he wouldn't stop your happiness because he's had a thing with her in the past.

Talk to him about it..

3 Likes

Re: M by gabinogem(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2015
That's betrayal... U must learn to respect urself & those u call ur friends... There are many ladies for u to choose out there, not ur friend's ex.

2 Likes

Re: M by Pheals(f): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Op fall in love wella till u fall down

na ajekun fit u
dump refuse u dey pick
Re: M by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2015
It is not wrong of you to be in love with your friend's ex... But the society will make it wrong for you.. You will be labelled unfaithful by him and other significance.. So let the feeling burn inside of you.. It is better to be safe than to be sorry

1 Like

Re: M by elantraceey(f): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2015
Pheals:
Op fall in love wella till u fall down

na ajekun fit u
dump refuse u dey pick

This is the dumbest post I've read all day sorry to say .

Does being someone's ex make you a dump refuse or you've never been dumped? undecided undecided

Op talk to your friend first and know his reaction but hope you didn't have a hand in their break up and for how long have they being separated?

4 Likes

Re: M by cooljoe(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2015
YourMain:
No.

He doesn't want he and she doesn't want him. If he was really your friend he wouldn't stop your happiness because he's had a thing with her in the past.

Talk to him about it..
but ts an unwritten law sort of not to date ur friends ex-galfriend, nd ur ex-galfriendz friends

1 Like

Re: M by kinibigdeal(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2015
izyrach:
...**i believe it's wrong...u knw it is aswell.. So,,same way u got into it,,get out of it..

Re: M by kinibigdeal(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2015
elantraceey:

Does being someone's ex make you a dump refuse or you've never been dumped? undecided undecided

Op talk to your friend first and know his reaction but hope you didn't have a hand in their break up and for how long have they being separated?

What an hashtag# grin
Re: M by kinibigdeal(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2015
You want to start a war you cannot finish abi? they are no longer together doesnt mean technically they are not together. No matter the differences, feeling will never seize

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2015
cooljoe:
but ts an unwritten law sort of not to date ur friends ex-galfriend, nd ur ex-galfriendz friends

Yeah but it's a stupid and unfair law. What if you actually love this girl like. If he was your friend he wouldn't deny you of love

2 Likes

Re: M by ihatebuhari(f): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: M by sexylogan(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2015
Something about dating your friend's ex just feels wrong undecided

1 Like

Re: M by sexylogan(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah but it's a stupid and unfair law. What if you actually love this girl like. If he was your friend he wouldn't deny you of love

Yeah but then how would you feel when you two run into the guy?

Very awkward
And your mutual friends would be split between those who support it and those who would think it's wrong
Too many issues in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: M by Pheals(f): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2015
elantraceey:

well am not against his wish but u should know that his friend could laugh at him

2 Likes

Re: M by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2015
sexylogan:

Yeah but then how would you feel when you two run into the guy?

Very awkward
And your mutual friends would be split between those who support it and those who would think it's wrong
Too many issues in my opinion.

Yeah but there shouldn't be any issues. It's completely unfair. He could have only been with her for ulterior motives. But you might genuinely love her and she, you. They're not real friends imo if they're not happy seeing you happy.

2 Likes

Re: M by sexylogan(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah but there shouldn't be any issues. It's completely unfair. He could have only been with her for ulterior motives. But you might genuinely love her and she, you. They're not real friends imo if they're not happy seeing you happy.

I came so close to dating my friend's ex so I know exactly what the OP is saying.

My friend was always treating her like trash and she and I always got along.
They eventually broke up and even though she and I still call to say hello, it has never gone beyond that.

My friend is getting married to another girl this October.
You do have a valid point.
Sometimes you truly and genuinely love someone but you feel you can't date that person cuz she's your friend's ex.
It really unfair.

1 Like

Re: M by lanicky(f): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2015
It's absolutely wrong.

Your friend would feel bad...
#take your eyes off her# I'm sure there are so many beautiful girls out there. smiley

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
sexylogan:

I came so close to dating my friend's ex so I know exactly what the OP is saying.

My friend was always treating her like trash and she and I always got along.
They eventually broke up and even though she and I still call to say hello, it has never gone beyond that.

My friend is getting married to another girl this October.
You do have a valid point.
Sometimes you truly and genuinely love someone but you feel you can't date that person cuz she's your friend's ex.
It really unfair.

Yeah it's ridiculous. He doesn't want her so why should it bother him that you do ?

2 Likes

Re: M by godoluwa(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Deepur:
Help!!!! M in love with my frnd's ex as a guy is that wrong...

Their relationship didn't last a month and she seems very happy now....even the friend in question doesn't care

The primary cos of the break up is infidelity on the part of the guy....
neva think of dating ur friend ex. there r thousands ladies out there.

1 Like

Re: M by cooljoe(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
YourMain:

hmmm, u know ts nt always lyk dat. Qstns wee arise, wen did u start eyeing/luvn d ex/frnd, ur nt suppose to lyk frnds boo remba... Bt den again, notn is cast in stone, to every general rule, an xception

1 Like

Re: M by babs01(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
izyrach:
notin wrong

1 Like

Re: M by babs01(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
lanicky:
It's absolutely wrong.

Your friend would feel bad...
#take your eyes off her# I'm sure there are so many beautiful girls out there. smiley
I knq dis gal
Re: M by wenson(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Go 4 who u love

2 Likes

Re: M by lanicky(f): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
babs01:

I knq dis gal
undecided
Re: M by babs01(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2015
lanicky:
undecided
yes, i knw u
Re: M by lanicky(f): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
babs01:

yes, i knw u

I don't know you....
Re: M by loomer: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
NO.

As long as u no just love her cos u been de see her with ur friend before

1 Like

Re: M by babs01(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
lanicky:

I don't know you....
I mean I lyk u

(1) (Reply)

Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes / 5 Reasons Why She Would Not Give You A Mouth Action / Hillarious Reply From A Guy Whom A Lady Is Asking Of Xmas Gift (Screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.