Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans (30309 Views)

Oritsefemi Apologizes To Fans From Hospital Bed After Quilox Fight / See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Kokolett(f): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
O course you're much better than Dagrin.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
If not for Da grin, olamide n the oda guys rapping in yoruba, will be clasified as local poo, if u listen to da grin lyrics well u will wish he is still alive, to give us more.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
then do things differently from dagrin.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by holluwai(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
So em is better than pac?

DROGON:
Olamide shouldn't be compared with Dagrin.

Dagrin is good but Olamide is better, if no be now wey baddo dey sing nonsense.

I don't know why people consider Dead people to be greater.

Some people go argue with me say 2Pac is better and Eminem.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by ejiboy1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Big4wig:
Lagos is scary. You open your door to let a fly out and in comes 6 mosquitoes, 2 cockroaches, 1 rat and 2 Jehovah witnesses. sad
You no well grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Stop course and upgrade a bit,,love u bro.#

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Olamide tries buh e no reachbDagrin o... Dagrin baba.. even igbo guya gan dey play dagrin and dance to his lyrics.. wait who compares Olamide to Dagrin.. shey u dey dream ni.. Dagrin is a god wwa olamide is.. its like comparing one team Messi to Multi team Ronaldo...
nuff said##
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by themodernman: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:

No rapper in the US can claim to be better than 2pac not even d Eminem you mentioned...2pac is not just a rapper he's a Poet...BIG himself envies him...and finally Dagrin is better than Olamide...he himself knows but hin just dey do agidi. Were Dagrin alive Olamide would have been signed to Missofunyin Ent.

This is just a case of "aisile Ologini" a pity!

RIP Akoogun Omo Ogun!!! We never see any rapper wey pass you yet.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by caprini1: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
alpha111:
That is true allow him to be who he really is. There shouldn't be basis for comparison.

MOSQUITO REPELLENT WRIST BAND. IT PROTECTS U ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT.

It works superbly. Beyond ur imaginations.
1.100% environment-friendly silicone
2. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use

WE HAVE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATION WIDE.
Nice concept,I admire creative minds...well done bro.....try ghana and Togo market too,the mosquitoes there are American SEAL trained.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
In my books its Dagrin>phyno>olamide

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by cotzywitzy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Noise Maker...Dagrin is way better than this guy Olamide...

3 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by justmenoni: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Neighbors wey go come in nko without inviting them grin grin

quote author=Big4wig post=34785612]Lagos is scary. You open your door to let a fly out and in comes 6 mosquitoes, 2 cockroaches, 1 rat and 2 Jehovah witnesses. sad[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by femi4: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
coldsummer:
Olumide Olamide is yoruba and Dagrin is also yoruba
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by mikkymax20(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nyc one making front page... Dedicate this to all badoo and O'grin in d building, no lashing one love! Frm Mikkymax

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by dckng16(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
cotzywitzy:
Noise Maker...Dagrin is way better than this guy Olamide...

When he started he wasn't really making noise, but now the noise making is really something else. I'm IBO guy who grew up in Lagos Ghetto "Isale Eko" I listen to a lot of yoruba songs, but Dagrin is way to exceptional when it comes to Rap, he is like 2Pac Amaru Shakur. His voice, lyrics and swag is too original. I miss him a lot, how I wish he did a lot of albums and songs before he died. That guy is far better than Olamide.

Olamide is good too, but Dagrin is d BOMB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by benjsniper33: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
themodernman:

No rapper in the US can claim to be better than 2pac not even d Eminem you mentioned...2pac is not just a rapper he's a Poet...BIG himself envies him...and finally Dagrin is better than Olamide...he himself knows but hin just dey do agidi. Were Dagrin alive Olamide would have been signed to Missofunyin Ent.

This is just a case of "aisile Ologini" a pity!

RIP Akoogun Omo Ogun!!! We never see any rapper wey pass you yet.

Wasere . Waa gbayi

3 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by dckng16(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Big4wig:
Lagos is scary. You open your door to let a fly out and in comes 6 mosquitoes, 2 cockroaches, 1 rat and 2 Jehovah witnesses. sad

Very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
No one compares with Dagrin when it comes to indigenous rap, at least for now.

The first rap verse in Kondo (the flow, the delivery, the rhymes) beats all the lines Olamide has ever produced.

Dagrin made rap look so easy. Olamide just shouts and shouts and shouts. He is good too but Dagrin would always be the Chairman.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by benjsniper33: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dagrin was and is one of those few people in history who had the tenacity to pioneer a great course of which nobody can really understand, that's why nobody can do it like him. He found his rhythm after he bitterly broke through the forces acting against human success.
Olamide is good too,very good I dance to his songs too, but he cannot fill a great man shoes and claim it for himself. He should start classic raps and input inspiring punchlinez$

2 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by imcam: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
DjHypno:
That's cos he's a better rapper than you. All you do is curse in your lyrics.

ar u a dullard he said is a 'movement'nt a record label
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by DjHypno(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
And Da Grin had a record label, ode.
imcam:

ar u a dullard he said is a 'movement'nt a record label

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by ellahzy(f): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kinkale:
Who did the comparison in the first place?..

Its like comparing michael jackson with selebobo

grin Na wa oo... Wetin Selebobo do u na?
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Tushborn: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:

faaaarrrrr beta bros

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by dalyricist: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
alpha111:
That is true allow him to be who he really is. There shouldn't be basis for comparison.

MOSQUITO REPELLENT WRIST BAND. IT PROTECTS U ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT.

It works superbly. Beyond ur imaginations.
1.100% environment-friendly silicone
2. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use

WE HAVE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATION WIDE.

Where are you and can I get a pics of the band?

My email Solex_mama@yahoo.com
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by benjsniper33: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
dckng16:

When he started he wasn't really making noise, but now the noise making is really something else. I'm IBO guy who grew up in Lagos Ghetto "Isale Eko" I listen to a lot of yoruba songs, but Dagrin is way to exceptional when it comes to Rap, he is like 2Pac Amaru Shakur. His voice, lyrics and swag is too original. I miss him a lot, how I wish he did a lot of albums and songs before he died. That guy is far better than Olamide.

Olamide is good too, but Dagrin is d BOMB

Omo Ibo to gbayi, ori e wan be.
One of the neutral and fair-minded ibos I have encountered on nairaland.
Oodua a gbe e oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
DjHypno:
That's cos he's a better rapper than you. All you do is curse in your lyrics.
no mind d idiot jarey. E no dey sing beta song like dagrin. And he smokes a lot like he dont care

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
good to know.NOTED...

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KRYSTAL CRUSH?

PLEASE HELP SOME GET THE MEANING HERE..

http://www.lexhansplace..com/2015/06/krystal-crush-never-heard-that-before.html
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Thryphosa(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:
Dude 2PAC is good...but e no reach Eminem.

Bro, I think you haven't listened to most of Pac's songs. He was a king of rap music, and up till now no musician has beaten him. His songs are inspirational, he was like a prophet....he prophecies with his songs, he sings about war among countries, love, politics, anti racism against black, unity e.t.c ......the guy was a perfect singer! fearless and ambitious. I think his greatest mistake was joining Surge Knight's death row label! Listen to some of his tracks like, do for love, changes, me against the world, never be peace, still arise....and lot more.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by DjHypno(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Big Orijin for this man!
kazmanbanjoko:
no mind d idiot jarey. E no dey sing beta song like dagrin. And he smokes a lot like he dont care

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
DjHypno:
Big Orijin for this man!
i no dey drink alcohol. Just give me juice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
DjHypno:
Big Orijin for this man!
i no dey drink alcohol. Just give me juice .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by DjHypno(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Oya give bros one carton of 5Alive. grin
kazmanbanjoko:
i no dey drink alcohol. Just give me juice .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos / Admiral C4C Proposes To Ana Columbus In The Middle Of Road In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.