Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans (30306 Views)

Oritsefemi Apologizes To Fans From Hospital Bed After Quilox Fight / See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by greatmarshall(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] I LOVE RIDING BIG DICKS cool NO PM'S PLEASE undecided I'M NOT A WHORRE[/size]
you again?
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by olaboy001(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Who da hell is comparing you with O'grin baba, you're not & you can't be

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by trulords(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2015
No one want to see u excel, only want to talk about u when u do Shit. Believe me sky is ur limit.. Just plz try to reduce the way u release singles.. Let d street miss u for few months... Bigg, PAC, stay a while
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by stobery(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] I LOVE RIDING BIG DICKS cool NO PM'S PLEASE undecided I'M NOT A WHORRE[/size]

OK ....calm down I know how you feel

Support Scentmarlc, he has it

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by loomer: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Problem solved
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Swagk101(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2015
walemadu:
bastard
Maka why!
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by eleko1: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:

Locate your headquarters..> www.Badoo.com good place for your business..

Your mate are there,nairaland is full of job seekers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Swagt101(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2015
*eating akara n sipping akamu*... grin...
Make una leave King Dagrin mk hin sleep ooo, besides Badoo no mind dem jare... Make dem talk grin
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by godoluwa(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:
mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2015
eleko1:
With all the useless song/mad men tunes una dey sing undecided.RIP to Dagrin embarassed
and u danced to d songsundecided
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by DROGON: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:
Can you ride a Dragon's.??

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by yorke1: 10:26am On Jun 15, 2015
CR77:
Not my own cup of tea

Can you survive at all without Nairaland?
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 15, 2015
Pls help me ask Olamide who he'll love to be compared with Obama or Micheal Jackson?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Swagk101(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:
Stop dis madness...ASHEWO no job oooo

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by jimmy101231(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:
shey this one don they mad ni

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by stobery(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:
Does being a "celeb" rob one of their ability to communicate in correct english I really don't understand our people.

One has to choose one my broda
So keep blowing grammar

#YBNL

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Swagt101(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:
I sight u peddling d olosho movement, more grease/power/ororo/palmoil to ur elbow..... grin grin
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by oleigh(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Dagrin na ur father any time and any day, u can't compare sleep and death..

3 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Omotayor123(f): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2015
OK.....

But that may not be possible #"
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by CR77(f): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2015
YES
yorke1:

Can you survive at all without Nairaland?
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by mayusguy(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Lol thats exactly what you want, pm's
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by eliwa47(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2015
both of una be small boys.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by eleko1: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2015
I am not a fan/listen to their Lunatic tunes.i belong to old skol.Give me Sunny Ade,Obey,Okoson,Fela,oliver,comfort omoge,shina peter,segun Adewale,gbenga o wise,Ore ti common,mbagha.I last listen to fuji in 1984(Wasiu Ayinde,sikiru,kolly)and lastly Obesere in the 90.nuf said.compare those above aforemention musician to the new one.Is there sense in what the new generation musician jumping up and down,shouting their lung out in their music/what they sing?
femaleGuy:
and u danced to d songsundecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Midastorch(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2015
Niggaz should stop comparing Dagrin with Olamide the former is dead while Olamide is still with us....pls watch the video of “eni duro“again and you will know king badoo is a product of hardwork.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by yorke1: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2015
CR77:
YES

That's a testimony!
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by hahn(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:
Does being a "celeb" rob one of their ability to communicate in correct english I really don't understand our people.

If he can post such comments online, one can only imagine what his lyric book will look like

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by adakoleagbenu: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2015
I no blame you. I blame DaGrin wey kpai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by luckman20(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2015
DjHypno:
That's cos he's a better rapper than you. All you do is curse in your lyrics.
My exact perspective

6 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by yohanpaul: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2015
guy, cant stop laughing at work. you wicked grin grin grin grin grin
Big4wig:
Lagos is scary. You open your door to let a fly out and in comes 6 mosquitoes, 2 cockroaches, 1 rat and 2 Jehovah witnesses. sad
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by DjHypno(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2015
One Don P for this dude.
luckman20:

My exact perspective

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) / BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) / The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.