Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans (30308 Views)

Oritsefemi Apologizes To Fans From Hospital Bed After Quilox Fight / See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Hezekiah65(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
hatters, continue to dey hate....... da'grin don paiyin and Baddo don dey live big.... no matter how good ur lyrics are... some will av no direction jst for fun....
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Hezekiah65(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
themodernman:

No rapper in the US can claim to be better than 2pac not even d Eminem you mentioned...2pac is not just a rapper he's a Poet...BIG himself envies him...and finally Dagrin is better than Olamide...he himself knows but hin just dey do agidi. Were Dagrin alive Olamide would have been signed to Missofunyin Ent.

This is just a case of "aisile Ologini" a pity!

RIP Akoogun Omo Ogun!!! We never see any rapper wey pass you yet.

bros... no forget say na tym oo.... letz use "Lord of Ajasa and Seriki" as a case study....
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Blackfire(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:
Olamide shouldn't be compared with Dagrin.
Dagrin is good but Olamide is better, if no be now wey baddo dey sing nonsense.
I don't know why people consider Dead people to be greater.
Some people go argue with me say 2Pac is better and Eminem.
never ever in ever of never compare 2pac to anyone, mo ti binu,thanks
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
DjHypno:
Oya give bros one carton of 5Alive. grin
which person go give me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by DjHypno(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
The woman go bring am now no worry.
kazmanbanjoko:
which person go give me?
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
DjHypno:
The woman go bring am now no worry.
bt she no know my location na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
godoluwa:
Olamide can never be like Dagrin. listen & digest lyrics of Dagrin & compare it with Olamide. Dagrin songs has direction while Olamide's song is just like market noise
Which direction exactly? north, east, west or South? grin
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by beyoncausme: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
he's supposed to be happy self .....

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by simdam500(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Olamide should stop ranting sad , he made good music too
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by vokalguy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
This guy makes sense... thats why I respect me
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by godoluwa(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Which direction exactly? north, east, west or South? grin
ask Orunmila bara agbonmiregun

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by softvio(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:

guy u smoke weed?.. Am from the south n i dnt undstnd yoruba bt d little my yoruba friends has interpreted tu me gat me thinkn if truly Dagrin was a human or a god

..stop smokin boi ,its dangerous for ur reasonin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by seunny4lif(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:

Neva compare 2pac with any another rapper cos he is the best now,the best before and the best forever...Even Arabs no dey hear English but all of dem they jam 2pac songs.....Is just like comparing Fela Kuti with Wizkid abi R.kelly with 2face....Na people like u dey compare J Berber with M.J.....

2 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by cabaliciouscabal: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Can any one compare Champagne with Eva Wine, no Basis for comparison, Dagrin 4eva. He paved d way, other shit like Olamide followed.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by kaypencil: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
hmm i c no reason y our pple dont talk wit sense if dagrin is better dan olamide,go and cal him back from heaven,to compete wit him.To be candid if dagrin is stil alive he would av loose form like ronaldinho,olamide is our lionel messi in nigeria industry.i love u bro.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by timothy2396(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dagrin-naija god of rap 2pac- World god of rap

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by adewuyi2628: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
why would people compare dagrin with olamide they are both unique buh one pass one ooooooo ybnl general
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by IBNgemini: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
idris4r83:
Lol, smh for u for comparing the legendary 2pac, the greatest rapper of all time with eminem. Lets not even start the argument cos is not something to argue about.

2pac is legendary,eminem is a rap god....
Even the blacks admit it.
The only white folk who can step into a black hood and use the N-words
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by IBNgemini: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
kaypencil:
hmm i c no reason y our pple dont talk wit sense if dagrin is better dan olamide,go and cal him back from heaven,to compete wit him.To be candid if dagrin is stil alive he would av loose form like ronaldinho,olamide is our lionel messi in nigeria industry.i love u bro.

Baba 4get with these of songs olamide release lately...they guy fit lose form oooooo.........imagine the rap on that his "confam" song with wizkid....

Beside ronaldinho wasn't serious with football anyway....
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by kagari: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Notwithstanding messi's wizardry he is still compared to maradona. I think pride is setting in. Olamide with this your new way and lack of solid songs to dish out, your free fall go worst pass gravity

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
We all know after dagrin left the only substitute anyone could listen to was OLAMIDE but along the line he just decided to form, the so called BADOO and forgot is lyrics at is movement party.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by ochestraone(m): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
alpha111:
That is true allow him to be who he really is. There shouldn't be basis for comparison.

MOSQUITO REPELLENT WRIST BAND. IT PROTECTS U ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT.

It works superbly. Beyond ur imaginations.
1.100% environment-friendly silicone
2. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use

WE HAVE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATION WIDE.
send the pictures and ur adress at paulheromusic@gmail.com... I want to help u promote it... I think people really need this if it really works
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by babadee1(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2015
DROGON:
Dude 2PAC is good...but e no reach Eminem.

Lol, guy even Eminem fit slap you for making that statement. If Tupac never existed, there would be no Eminem today. Fact.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by masseratti: 12:46am On Jun 16, 2015
GodMode:
Lol

Da grin was better than you and will forever be better than you.

All you do is shout..

Da grin had swagger in his rapping..
lol @ you and the people giving you likes,what tha HELL is rapping? undecided
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by cotzywitzy(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2015
dckng16:

When he started he wasn't really making noise, but now the noise making is really something else. I'm IBO guy who grew up in Lagos Ghetto "Isale Eko" I listen to a lot of yoruba songs, but Dagrin is way to exceptional when it comes to Rap, he is like 2Pac Amaru Shakur. His voice, lyrics and swag is too original. I miss him a lot, how I wish he did a lot of albums and songs before he died. That guy is far better than Olamide.

Olamide is good too, but Dagrin is d BOMB

You're on point My guy

2 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
dagrin = 2 pac, plus 50 cent....hardcore
olamide = eminem, plus lil wayne... combined hardcore and commercial..
so you see the argument ll be like 2 pac vs eminem....more pple on 2 pac side

dagrin says"to ba se rap lo fe rap ko ma rap, to ba je fuji lo fe se ko ma ko, to ba se raegae lo fe se ko ma se, ewo ni were everyday.......iwo ni kan orishirishi style melo.....ti o ba ni flow i suggest you laylow"

olamide wants to experiment with every style, therefore more versatile.. my advice for olamide is that he should start dropping more rap song, to show that if he wants to rap nobody rap more than him, bcz from the argument of some folks here they have not been following olamide from coded tunes days, that guy is fu:cki:ng good, some said his making noise, that is no no...is voice of the street noise?(no you call that aggressiveness), duro soke, eni duro,what of his verse in ghost mode? where he murdered phyno...
olamide is really good... but dagrin is the best...his voice alone is a plus, swag, lyrics, just imagine he dropped another album after the C.E.O album, he was a problem to even English rappers

also there is a new guy o, called ola dips this one is =nas, plus j cole...check his song title "king of the west"....dagrin called him the king of the west, chk "let dagrin down"
ola dips that guy good die i think is close to being the best indigenous rapper right now, the guy gat enough message in his song

finally the fact that dagrin is better than olamide does not dispute the fact that he is the best indigenous rapper in Nigeria now, this comparison should not be use as an opportunity to downgrade the best...check out tough collaboration he always murder the rest: ghost mode,local rapper, dope money(he love to compete, then he murders you #baddo)
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
DjHypno:
That's cos he's a better rapper than you. All you do is curse in your lyrics.

Then why can't you stop comparing him to Dagrin
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
themodernman:

No rapper in the US can claim to be better than 2pac not even d Eminem you mentioned...2pac is not just a rapper he's a Poet...BIG himself envies him...and finally Dagrin is better than Olamide...he himself knows but hin just dey do agidi. Were Dagrin alive Olamide would have been signed to Missofunyin Ent.

This is just a case of "aisile Ologini" a pity!

RIP Akoogun Omo Ogun!!! We never see any rapper wey pass you yet.

undecided CHILD PLEASE!!!

Motherfuckers mad 'cause I blew, niggas envious
Too many niggas on my dick, $hit's strenuous-B.I.G
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
IBNgemini:

2pac is legendary,eminem is a rap god.... Even the blacks admit it. The only white folk who can step into a black hood and use the N-words

Child please!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men / Admiral C4C Proposes To Ana Columbus In The Middle Of Road In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.