Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans (30307 Views)

Oritsefemi Apologizes To Fans From Hospital Bed After Quilox Fight / See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by After1one: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2015
Big4wig:
Lagos is scary. You open your door to let a fly out and in comes 6 mosquitoes, 2 cockroaches, 1 rat and 2 Jehovah witnesses. sad

Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2015
naija music lovers stop comparing olamide to dagrin,,,,,he is no were near dagrin and might never be,,dagrin is a legend,olamide is just a passer's by. i still hear dagrins music being played, most recently yesterday at a bar near my house.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by idris4r83(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:
Olamide shouldn't be compared with Dagrin.

Dagrin is good but Olamide is better, if no be now wey baddo dey sing nonsense.

I don't know why people consider Dead people to be greater.

Some people go argue with me say 2Pac is better and Eminem.
Lol, smh for u for comparing the legendary 2pac, the greatest rapper of all time with eminem. Lets not even start the argument cos is not something to argue about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Aregs(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2015
idris4r83:
Lol, smh for u for comparing the legendary 2pac, the greatest rapper of all time with eminem. Lets not even start the argument cos is not something to argue about.
#FACT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Boss13: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2015
I shake my head to his tweets and the use of the word Nigga - We have formed our opinion and ideals based on television series and movies. Does Olamide know what a movement means? If he has no clue, he should go read books on Reverend Luther King or Malcolm X and understand what movement actually means. He should also take into consideration that Nigga is a derogatory word for Negros/Black-Americans/African-Americans and does not associate itself to Africans.

"All these 90s babies wanna bes"

8 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by DROGON: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2015
idris4r83:
Dude 2PAC is good...but e no reach Eminem.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by gbemi514: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2015
Big4wig:
Lagos is scary. You open your door to let a fly out and in comes 6 mosquitoes, 2 cockroaches, 1 rat and 2 Jehovah witnesses. sad
tanx bro u jux made ds monday interesting wt ds little joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Ndkings1(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:

U knw is a tenable and an undubitable fact..dat 2pac(RIP) can never be compared to any living rapper....2pac is rap himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by TheDauraMallam: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2015
hahn:

If he can post such comments online, one can only imagine what his lyric book will look like

Bro recommend me good songs jare.

In the meantime, you can try and download this: Check Yes Or No by George Strait.

Click to listen/download
http://www.michelle-web.com/Flam/music/George%20Strait%20-%20Check%20Yes%20Or%20No.mp3
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Zeddicus001(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2015
olamide dagrin is better than u so no one comparing u to him rather you are comparing ur self to him... but remember no one can be like dagrin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Menace2Society(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:
Dude 2PAC is good...but e no reach Eminem.
Blasphemy!Buhari should deal with u!
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by baggz: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2015

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by DROGON: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
Blasphemy!Buhari should deal with u!
hehehe....
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by DROGON: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2015
Ndkings1:

U knw is a tenable and an undubitable fact..dat 2pac(RIP) can never be compared to any living rapper....2pac is rap himself
And Eminem carved out that Rap.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by REMMEI(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2015
Grin baba

Iku bolaje i swear... cry cry cry

Kindly go through this thread and come to tell me what you think...

https://www.nairaland.com/1270895/dagrin-vs-olamide-raps-better/4
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by bejeria101(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2015
I wonder what the basis for comparison is?
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:

tht wan na somthn wey be say u sef know! Pac was better than Em n will b better thn Em uf he was alive
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Emodeee: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2015
Big4wig:

No be only lagos o, hyperbole.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by DROGON: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
tht wan na somthn wey be say u sef know! Pac was better than Em n will b better thn Em uf he was alive
Abeg stop receiving yourself... Are u sure you know who M'n'M is.??

Na type of una go still say Jay-z better pass Shady.

Dude listen to 2PAC's songs..and Eminem's and tell me who is better..

Kai Eminem Baba oo
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by oshokalo1: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2015
As in who dey compare dagrin 2 Olamide .
OLAmide dey tryo bt him no reach

2 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Emodeee: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:
Does being a "celeb" rob one of their ability to communicate in correct english I really don't understand our people.

Nigerians and english sha.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:

Kai Eminem Baba oo
u jus hv a great likeness for Em thats all. Cant compare a legend wit som white boy of yesterday
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by scentmarlc(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2015
stobery:

OK ....calm down I know how you feel

Support Scentmarlc, he has it

Hehehehheehhehhehehe gringringrin

Laff haf kee me ooooooooo

Stobery yu bad oooo

its scentmarlc all the way
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by DROGON: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
u jus hv a great likeness for Em thats all. Cant compare a legend wit som white boy of yesterday
You're being Sentimental... That White boy Will make PAC turn in his Grave.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Macelliot(m): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2015
Big4wig:
[s]Lagos is scary. You open your door to let a fly out and in comes 6 mosquitoes, 2 cockroaches, 1 rat and 2[/s] Jehovah witnesses. sad
You are dumb!
You think you cracked a joke eh?
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by jsunex(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2015
Som piple dey senseless... Imagine comparing d dead wit d living.. Tah
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by haul: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:

Kai Eminem Baba oo

Relax bro, nas is better than em,and you can't compare nas to 2pac
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Emodeee: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2015
Macelliot:

You are dumb!
You think you cracked a joke eh?

Keep quiet. Lie dat u didn't giggle after reading it.
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by Roughfyzay(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2015
Why are you guys comparing Tiger(Dagrin) with Pussy Cat(Baddo)? Shoro Niyen? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by kuuljay(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Ndkings1:

I wander ooo.just like marley is king of reggae mj is king of pop, pac is king of rap we havnt seen anyone near him.pacs poetry is still studied in higher institutions across the globe
Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by efemena22(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:

Olamide go even vex for dis ur statement. He knows Dagrin was way better than him, that's why he's complaining.

1 Like

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans by DROGON: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2015
haul:

Relax bro, nas is better than em,and you can't compare nas to 2pac
Nas is better than PAC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) / BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) / The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.