Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) (49766 Views)

10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu / Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by ohemdave(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2015
alberto2k:
embarassed cry
. O God Almighty,where are we taking all these wickedness to and how long can we live here on Earth?.
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by ijustdey: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Sad story

Takeaways

1.The biological mother ran away when her child ''did not walk on time''. Now something smells fishy about that reason. (Many kids take time to learn to walk....some don't walk after one year). This calls for we health care professionals to educate mothers about their children....as well as more help for disabled kids.

Still....I think Mummy ran away for other reasons.

2.Social work in Nigeria is awful.Why wasn't this child removed earlier from the home.

3.The boy was mistreated by his aunt....which tells me that either she 1) Views him as an extra mouth 2) Views him as a ''spiritual impediment''.
For some strange reason in this country.....kids who are sent to live with their aunts and uncles get mistreated.(Not all of them....thankfully).

I kinder agree with all what you just said......

we are in a flawed society where we have lost our culture and traditions

the major fault goes to the mother who abandoned him just because he didn't take to walk when she did expect him to

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by tonychristopher: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2015
the way they train kids here in lagos is terrible, I keep telling people that you do not need to be physical for a child to be well behaved. as a father i know how i punish my kid...its scolding then i ground her, no kidsco, no cartoon network no nicholedoan above all no chocolates for a week...she will do the dishes and no playing at home with her friends...this works wonders.

I do not why we Nigerians are this rough...did u see the guy that they beat and left his dead body in ikeja yesterday. We should stop this brute violence in us...do I call it african or black mentality...cos blacks seems to be all brutes and brawns no brain

this is despicable

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by manitobor(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2015
She was prolly on her period. The thing can make some women act like deranged animals.
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by dre11(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Richy4:
What kind of story is this.

Why didn't the reporter question the woman to know what she has to say for herself.

And the police took the young boy to the hospital. What about the woman. Was she arrested, or still in the comfort of her home?

If you feel like reading the woman response...... You can check this link to read it

She was guilty of what happened
http://newtelegraphonline.com/why-i-used-blade-on-him-olayinka/

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by SporaD8: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2015
Stories like this often make me wish the world would just end now now!

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by luluosas(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2015
This woman must be a witch

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by elijahooo(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2015
She is not worth to be calling a mother, because a good mother that she had gave birth will not conduct such wickedness. Am sure the Women is abnormal trust Me.
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by dre11(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2015
Ganoderma:

Helloooo!!!

She is already a rotten corpse.

Before she was dead......

At least if the boy was with here..... Family members of the wife would have taken the responsibility to cater for the guy better than this woman

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by JummyIR: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Dis heartless woman deserves a life sentence. Too bad

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by hahn(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

I won't be surprised if that woman is an ardent Religionist.

Gang of fools.

If you had read the post you would have noticed where its stated that she did that immediately after prayers

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by TheDauraMallam: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2015
hahn:

If you had read the post you would have noticed where its stated that she did that immediately after prayers

Wetin I talk?! Chai religion!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Krasid(m): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2015
What did the child do wrong to warrant such heartless and wicked reaction from the woman.If he had been well fed, he wouldn't have eaten outside.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by imakemillions: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.

nonyedbest@yahoo.com
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by tunde1200(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2015
heartless.... kiss
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by omaji53jeremiah: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2015
she is a witch

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by xreal: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2015
Islie:

These reporters and their description of what happens.... How did they know than the emboldened did happened.....

Just using imaginative description to captivate the readers to offer sympathy to the guy plight....

Anyway..... What the woman did is child abuse

before nko?
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by scentmarlc(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2015
stobery:
Chai

Vote Scentmarlc as Mr. Nairaland

He will correct all this
Hehhehhheheheheehhe gringringrin

Broz shey i be buharii niii

its scentmarlc all the way
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by saintbeckie(f): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2015
Sheer wickedness ...
Honestly,anytime I see stuffs like dis,my hrt bleeds.I av d passion to fight d course of helpless ones like dis,I know God will empower me someday.
Speedy recovery boy...

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by FregeneB(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2015
See as the woman be like Zombie...What did you expect....

dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/my-mum-cut-my-hands-after-i-ate-at-a-party-says-10-yr-old-boy/

Pictures 1the boy hand
Picture 2 the woman(Mrs Olayinka)

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by sunsewa: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2015
please these particular peoples should start appreciating children as gift of God,the length of their punishment to children looks barbaric and irritating.
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by wemmiejex: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2015
that mother must be a beast!
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by donodion(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/my-mum-cut-my-hands-after-i-ate-at-a-party-says-10-yr-old-boy/

Pictures 1the boy hand

Time we take Child Abuse seriously in Nigeria.Under the guise of DISCIPLINE, frustrated parents and guardians become monsters and raises monsters in return. Imagine the type of phobia the boy child would develop for the woman and most probably women as he grow up under the captivity of this she-devil?

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2015
Ur own brothers son. Na wa for some women sha. What if d boy is her step son. What would av happened. :'

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by joearinze(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by enuguwatch: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2015
Ugochukwu John Ani, a notorious fraudster of residence 14 Odionyenfe Close, Beside Kings High School, City Layout, New Heaven Extension Enugu of Phone number 08133685346 who built a 2 storey building in the mentioned address has been scamming a lot of innocent citizens both foreigners and locals. This short heighted innocent looking man even murdered one of his victims in Turkey recently. Through our sources, it has been gathered that he is planning a big hit with his old father to defraud an elderly Yoruba woman of Millions and this crime is currently on-going.
EFCC & Nigerian Police take note!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by jsunex(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2015
Devilish...

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Yereba people and hate are just the same. That's why they want Igbos out.
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by vickkyruby(f): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
A blade should be used to redesign the woman, wickedness.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Lyndylove: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Some people are demons in human skin. I pity the little boy

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Islie: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
xreal:

before nko?

Yea.......

I need to spell it out before some people jump on the post and attack me that on which divide do I stand
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
dre11:

Pictures 1the boy hand

This is gross!!!Pure wickedness,.she don forget say kon se ka,.May the boys head catch her finally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Wanny's Chief Security Officer Shot Dead By DSS Operatives. Graphic Photos / 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos / MAGU: 7 Allegations By Sahara Reporters That Stirred Public Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.