Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) (49767 Views)

10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu / Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by ewaencole: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
since buhari became president all dis muslim think da can do wat ever da like......

to much bad news every day frm dm haba.......
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Edusouls(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
women are so ruthless,wicked,and inhumane of human feelings that even God despised them, thats why the species are under neglect,let down,object of scrorning and derision by fellow humans.. this is a permanent punishment in this earth...cos the heart of man is said to be desperately wicked,but the heart of women enjoys and cherishes pure wickedness just as food...
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by itspearl(f): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
embarassedjust 10

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by erisegun: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
stobery:
Chai

Vote Scentmarlc as Mr. Nairaland

He will correct all this
4 dis nonsense u post here*i'll vote 4 anoder person* hediot*
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by femo86(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wicked Woman.....The thunder that will strike you this wicked woman is warming up!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by elohorayodele: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
[b]There was no food at home. I was hungry, so I assisted the people holding the party to carry chairs. I knew that if I assisted them, they would give me food. They gave me food. My sister went to report to my mummy. “We went for evening prayer.
After the prayer, my mummy called me and started cutting my hands with a blade. She went out to buy the blade. The cut was deep. She poured pepper into the wounds. She then gave me a hot pot of beans to carry to the kitchen with the bloodied hands.

sight is too gruesome cry

Religion doesn't make you good, some church-goers are worse than the devil

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
she should be jailed.
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by stobery(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
erisegun:
4 dis nonsense u post here*i'll vote 4 anoder person* hediot*

Boss why
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by bmos(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
dre11:

What a woman will leave/abandon her son just like that because she feels he has some disability.....

She is not fit to be called a woman

Astark animaaal
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? She shd face d music, callous woman.
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Rachaelfrancis(f): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
hmmmmm. reminds me of how some mothers break dis son's home...na wa! people are terrible
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by ignis: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wonders shall never end. ..
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by milky3(f): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tell the wicked that it shall not be well with them....

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by chygift(f): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
The woman should be jailed with immediate effect. what is this?
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by popeferd(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
cry Atimes i wonder why a mother shud do such to her own blood. Dis aint cool. Tho... Does days iffa comot wit my mama and dem gimme food, We go do eye contact, then from there I"ll knw if I"ll chop or not! This is bad!!!!!

Meanwhile pls check on my signature nd hlp my friend win this!
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by bigtt76(f): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Evil Woman

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
raphok1:
hmmm nawa ooo. But some times i dont believe stories like this because even the person wey post am cant tell wat really happened. Because some very stubborn children need stuff like this. A good mom cant do such to a good child. U times u may feel like killing so children.
Really?you mean you can inflict these nefarious injuries on your child?sometimes,I wonder if some lads of your cadre have their brain embedded in their rectum.let me make this known to you,an innocent nipper does not deserve this kind of incorrigible act no matter how vehement the level of offence.is it a must for you to beat the hell out of a child before you feel satisfied?are there no other paradigms of punishment you can use to teach the child a lesson even though the kid is congenitally stubborn?I was also astounded when I saw the word 'kill',I'm giggling hysterically at your comment.it's laughable.parents with this sort of mentality will end up in jail if it were to be in the west.
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by VickyRotex(f): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
eleko1:
Vickyrotex angry sad embarassed shocked

angry She should be hanged ba? angry cry

Esu pombele!!!

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by lovegeneration(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
dre11:

Pleas I need that woman number and address. So that I can go and deal with her personally

http://newtelegraphonline.com/my-mum-cut-my-hands-after-i-ate-at-a-party-says-10-yr-old-boy/

Pictures 1the boy hand
Picture 2 the woman(Mrs Olayinka)
http://newtelegraphonline.com/why-i-used-blade-on-him-olayinka/

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by NonnyDot(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
THIS WOMAN IS A MAN NOT A WOO MAN. U NIDED TO BE BLASTED WITH SLAPS.
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Islie: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
milky3:
Tell the wicked that it shall not be well with them....

Amen

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by free13: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
cry
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by ismayl: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sheblnd's blnd in 1 eye.she must be sent to life jail an her children wuld surely take to her lkeness as non of them reported the case but rather reported the boy

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by dotshege: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
dis is wickedness of all time...
[left][/left]
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Islie: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
ewaencole:
since buhari became president all dis muslim think da can do wat ever da like......

to much bad news every day frm dm haba.......

Who told you that the woman is a Muslim...

She bears Ronke Olayinka.... Which anyone can bear without reference to her religion
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Too bad Check my signature
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by dre11(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

This is gross!!!Pure wickedness,.she don forget say kon se ka,.May the boys head catch her finally

The guy head don catch am because she will going to jail for this her atrocities she did committed
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by ijustdey: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
I knew that if I assisted them, they would
give me food. They gave me food. My sister went
to report to my mummy. “We went for evening
prayer.
After the prayer, my mummy called me and
started cutting my hands with a blade.

the sister is as evil as her mum.....

just because the guy was hungry when they decided to starve him and he now devise a means to find himself food...... the sister became jealous and did report him because she knew what mum will do to him

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by tweelove: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
das very barbaric n devilish....she ve gat no conscience

1 Like

Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by davedave1: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Motherfvvker ni woman yi sha , what the heck is this
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by raphok1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
IZANAMI:

Really?you mean you can inflict these nefarious injuries on your child?sometimes,I wonder if some lads of your cadre have their brain embedded in their rectum.let me make this known to you,an innocent nipper does not deserve this kind of incorrigible act no matter how vehement the level of offence.is it a must for you to beat the hell out of a child before you feel satisfied?are there no other paradigms of punishment you can use to teach the child a lesson even though the kid is congenitally stubborn?I was also astounded when I saw the word 'kill',I'm giggling hysterically at your comment.it's laughable.parents with this sort of mentality will end up in jail if it were to be in the west.

ya i get what ure trying to say.
Re: My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) by raphok1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
IZANAMI:

ya i get what ure trying to pinpoint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos / MAGU: 7 Allegations By Sahara Reporters That Stirred Public Opinion / Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.