Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

List Of Famous People In Open Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Famous People In Open Marriages (1451 Views)

Crisis: 20+ Times Famous People Revealed Too Much Due To Wardrobe Failure - Pt 1 / Famous People Who Died As Virgins / 12 Hilarious Puns Of Famous People That Will Totally Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by kay29000(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith= It is no news that these two celebs have been in an open marriage since they got married in 1997...18 years strong, and they are still happy together. This is what Jada Pinkett Smith had to say about her open marriage- "You got to trust who you are with. And at the end of the day, I am not here to be anybody's watcher. I am not his watcher; he is a grown man. I trust that the man that WILL is is a man of integrity. He's got all the freedom in the world, and as long as Will can look at himself in the mirror and be okay, I'm good."

Mo' Nique Angela Hicks and Sidney Hicks- Speaking on her open marriage, she said..."Could Sidney have sex outside of his marriage with me? Yes. That's not a deal breaker. That's not something that would make us say, 'pack your things, and lets end the marriage.' What if it is 20 times? So what. We've been best-friends for 25 years, and we truly know who we are. Often times people get into marriages and they don't know who they are lying next to. I'm very comfortable and secure with my husband."

Albeit Einstein and Wife- Yea, he is late, but he just needs to be on this list, cos people have this notion of a serious geeky scientist when they think of Einstein, but this man was one with a high sex drive. See one of the agreement he made his first wife sign while they were married..."Expect neither intimacy, or fidelity."

Dolly Parton and Husband- They have been married since 1966; 49 years, and still waxing strong. On her open marriage, she once said during an interview..."I don't want to know it, if he is cheating on me. If we cheat, we don't know it, so if we do cheat, it is very good for both of us. And if we do, if that is what is making it work, then that's fine too."

Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2015
still trying to imagine how this could be like...women seems to benefit more than men here..

#UnitedWeStand
Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by kay29000(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmm! How do women benefit more?
Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by scozy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
will smith..........
Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
So what about them'? They are cute though bt am nt just getting the moral in these'
Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
So what about them'? They are cute though bt am nt just getting the reason for these,.'
Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chai . . . see as Einstein jez fine cheesy grin
Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by Fuck: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
What do all these women above have in common? undecided

Yea, they're all fugly! grin
Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by missKiffy(f): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
I doubt if it can work here
Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by kay29000(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
missKiffy:
I doubt if it can work here

It can...In fact, it is already in practice, the couples don't just announce it to the whole world so as not to get ridiculed. I plan to have an open marriage.
Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by missKiffy(f): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
kay29000:

It can...In fact, it is already in practice, the couples don't just announce it to the whole world so as not to get ridiculed. I plan to have an open marriage.
So what happens if your wife does not agree to it
Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by kay29000(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
missKiffy:

So what happens if your wife does not agree to it

That's why I am not married yet. I am still looking for a girl that would agree to that.
Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Not with the rate of STI and STDs. Hell no. if you need, it gat, to be me alone. No longer longer.
Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by missKiffy(f): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
kay29000:

That's why I am not married yet. I am still looking for a girl that would agree to that.
Goodluck on that bro, God will help you find

1 Like

Re: List Of Famous People In Open Marriages by G3n3sis: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is the kind of marriage Nigerian ladies today want

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? / Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice / Prove That A Girl's Left Breast Is Bigger Than The Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.